Time to demand islam to reform or be banned

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Islam is one of the biggest problems facing humanity today...Unlike Christianity it hasn't reformed and probably never will. This religion believes in keeping its people uneducated, violent and moving toward the destruction of our civilization. To say that they're not a direct threat to liberalism and the freedom it's based on isn't thinking deeply of the issue.

We either have to demand as a world that it REFORMS into a more peaceful religion or outright banning it.

250-500 million women aren't allowed a education.
Tens of millions of young men are taught to become suicide bombers and to kill. Kill because they hate the civilized world.
This isn't right and this evil religion is holding back nearly a billion human beings that deserve far more.

Islam is a crime against humanity. By allowing such a sick religion to do such to a large portion of humanity- we're not only destroying a great amount of human potential, but also risking our society as they stream into our nations looking to charge our society into what they have.

I say with the combined power of civilization(US, China, Russia, Uk, France, Germany, India, etc) we ask islam to reform. Either form into a religion that doesn't demand its people to invade and destroy our society. IF NOT we force the issue. We have to live on the same damn planet and don't tell me that it isn't our problem.

I"M SORRY but these people don't believe in human freedom and are a direct threat to everything you leftist believe. How the fuck can you not see this in the long term is amazing.

Last edited:
  • Banned
1# I think all wording demanding of the follower to kill or enslave the unbeliever should be removed.
2# It should be a religion that works towards unity and peace with the rest of the world.
3# It should teach its children(equally, boys and girls) to strive to be their best. Education must be at the core of such.
4# Reformed into a religion that fights for human rights.

Every American should always stand up for freedom.

Last edited:
Islam won't reform, it's proud of the fact it hasn't changed in 1400 years. Problem is the rest of the world doesn't think that's anything to be proud of. We will probably have to ban it for the good of the rest of the planet.

I think it should. There are MANY things that need to be reformed which hasn't yet, and probably never will. There are Muslims that don't think like that, but because of the extremists it is stereo-typed. We, as a people, cant help it. Kind of like not wanting to look pitbulls in the eye lol

I think it should. There are MANY things that need to be reformed which hasn't yet, and probably never will. There are Muslims that don't think like that, but because of the extremists it is stereo-typed. We, as a people, cant help it. Kind of like not wanting to look pitbulls in the eye lol

Yes but pitbulls can be trained to be lovable, I don't think with Islam that's possible.

Yes but pitbulls can be trained to be lovable, I don't think with Islam that's possible.

They still turn on people. But I agree with your overall point

Islam is fine just as it is; and doesn't require any reform or changes.

That some people or groups use it as a cover for their activities.

Has nothing to do with the fundamental teachings of the religion. :cool:

Islam is fine just as it is; and doesn't require any reform or changes.

That some people or groups use it as a cover for their activities.

Has nothing to do with the fundamental teachings of the religion. :cool:

Worship Allah or die? Women cant do shit? Really? lol
Not that Christianity is any better. Worship "God" or go to hell

I personally know several muslim women who are MD's, lawyers, PhD research scientists, dentists, teachers, business owners, etc.

But keep on believing what you want to believe if it makes you feel better........... :cool:

I personally know several muslim women who are MD's, lawyers, PhD research scientists, dentists, teachers, business owners, etc.

But keep on believing what you want to believe if it makes you feel better........... :cool:

In the ME?

1# I think all wording demanding of the follower to kill or enslave the unbeliever should be removed.
2# It should be a religion that works towards unity and peace with the rest of the world.
3# It should teach its children(equally, boys and girls) to strive to be their best. Education must be at the core of such.
4# Reformed into a religion that fights for human rights.

Every American should always stand up for freedom.

That sticky first amendment thing again, racist....

This nation was built upon the principles of freedom of religion and freedom of conscience. I will oppose attempts to ban free exercise.

Of course, if Muslims break the laws such as those proscribing violence, I expect the law to punish them just as much as they would punish as Christian, jew, or athiest for those crimes.

Islam is one of the biggest problems facing humanity today...Unlike Christianity it hasn't reformed and probably never will. This religion believes in keeping its people uneducated, violent and moving toward the destruction of our civilization. To say that they're not a direct threat to liberalism and the freedom it's based on isn't thinking deeply of the issue.

We either have to demand as a world that it REFORMS into a more peaceful religion or outright banning it.

250-500 million women aren't allowed a education.
Tens of millions of young men are taught to become suicide bombers and to kill. Kill because they hate the civilized world.
This isn't right and this evil religion is holding back nearly a billion human beings that deserve far more.

Islam is a crime against humanity. By allowing such a sick religion to do such to a large portion of humanity- we're not only destroying a great amount of human potential, but also risking our society as they stream into our nations looking to charge our society into what they have.

I say with the combined power of civilization(US, China, Russia, Uk, France, Germany, India, etc) we ask islam to reform. Either form into a religion that doesn't demand its people to invade and destroy our society. IF NOT we force the issue. We have to live on the same damn planet and don't tell me that it isn't our problem.

I"M SORRY but these people don't believe in human freedom and are a direct threat to everything you leftist believe. How the fuck can you not see this in the long term is amazing.

The progressive left has no long term vision on anything but trying to control our lives with the fantasy of a utopia dreamland...:D

Forum List

Back