Time to charge some social issues when we run in 2014-2016

How is that attitude working out for you?

Every other nation can have solid immergation laws! Why can't we???

O'yess we have a lot of cock sucking leftist that hate borders and want to replace the white population. You people hate whites...You bastards fought for Africa to be totally black but you're going to tell me that I'm the racist? LOL.

Call 911 or go to a hospital immediately.

One word borders. These people coming into our land are what are called invaders. Period. They want free stuff and they don't give a damn about the taxpayers of this nation.

Last edited:
Every other nation can have solid immergation laws! Why can't we???

O'yess we have a lot of cock sucking leftist that hate borders and want to replace the white population. You people hate whites...You bastards fought for Africa to be totally black but you're going to tell me that I'm the racist? LOL.

Call 911 or go to a hospital immediately.

One word borders. These people coming into our land are what are called invaders. Period. They want free stuff and they don't give a damn about the taxpayers of this nation.

Actually most of them came here to work and have a better life for their families, just as our ancestors did. There is a legal principle that if you are aware of a violation but choose to do nothing about it, you lose the right to complain at a later date. I agree that the border should be sealed, but ranting against people who have been here for decades (and have American born children) serves no purpose and will be politically disastrous for the GOP.

Ewww. Not likely. Nasty old granny cooch?... No thanks. :eusa_sick:
But here's an idea... try READING.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

The ACTION of forcing religious citizens to violate their beliefs is in violation of the specific language of the U.S. Constitution.

Pretty sure your right to practice your religion ends when you force other people to bow down to it.

Nobody has taken your birth control or your baby-slaughtering from you. :rolleyes: You're free to engage in both. No one has stopped you. Religious people and those with moral objections just don't want to PAY for it. And they've got a guaranteed right not to. The ACTION here isn't a religious person impeding your birth control or abortions. The ACTION is you taking another citizen's money, ultimately at the point of a gun, and using it for something that directly violates his beliefs. There's no part of the U.S. Constitution which guarantees you the right to conduct your sexual recreation at another citizen's expense, but there IS a part which guarantees "the free exercise thereof" as it pertains to religion.

Deal with it.

The republicans need to keep our fiscal platform!
-balanced budget -
How does a balanced budget deal with emergencies?

By having a surplus that we can bank for emergencies.

-smaller government -
smaller government means less gov't employees

Do we really need a DHS, which doesn't really do jack shit? Keeping useless positions just because we want to keep jobs is a pretty dumb position. If that department isn't helping the country, then it needs to be shut down.

Would you really be content to have a majority of the country working for the government? That scares the shit out of me. When a majority of the country becomes beholden to their government, the government can get away with whatever they want.

-Less government in our lifes -
explain, fewer cops, EMT's, teachers, food inspectors, Marines, Public Health Nurses ???

Not what he meant, but nice fear mongering. He means things like Bloomberg trying to control people's diets, or warrantless wiretapping, or being forced to by health insurance.

No one EVER means fewer cops or teachers when they say "less government in our lives". It pisses me off that it's always the first thing out of a politician's or democrat's mouth when you mention less government or less spending. I can name quite a few things I would cut, AND NOT ONE OF THEM IS A COP OR A FUCKING TEACHER!

Less spending =/= fewer cops and teachers. Quit fear mongering on that issue. You hate republicans for fear mongering, so why do it yourself?

-balanced budget
-smaller government
-Jobs
-Less government in our lifes

We need to add onto our platform
-More pro science
-State rights

Things to charge
-Become pro pot (We need to legalize it)
-Become a pro marriage for all. We can't afford to fight the gays.
-We can stay anti-abortion but we must become more favorable of birth control. This is the facts of life.
-Distance our selfs from the church.

In short one will never win an election in a secular society without securing the hedonist and sodomist vote

-balanced budget
-smaller government
-Jobs

Keep? You need to bring it back. No republican has been for any of those things in a while. They talk a big game about it, but then turn around and do the opposite when they're in power.

-More pro science
-State rights

Agreed

Things to charge
-We can stay anti-abortion but we must become more favorable of birth control. This is the facts of life.

I feel that the whole birth control thing was a false narrative. Republicans never advocated against birth control, they advocated against forcing religious institutions to cover birth control on their health insurance. I still think republicans were in the wrong on that, but the issue was blown astronomically out of proportion.

Oh, and agreed on everything else.

-balanced budget
-smaller government
-Jobs

-More pro science
-State rights

Things to charge

If Pro-Lifers would drop their agenda to overturn Roe vs. Wade and worry more about educating people on pregnancy prevention and work toward limits to abortion, such as no late term abortion only, they would see a lot of moderates in agreement with them. And yes, drop the objections to birth control. That has got to be the dumbest stance of all, fighting birth control, and then telling people they can't have abortions, and then they don't want to pay to help support the unwanted kids once they are born. It's just a stupid out of whack ideology.

I've always found it funny how conservatives are considered conservative when they want the government dictating people's personal lives.

Forum List

Back