Time to Bust Up Teacher Unions

All unions suck.

Unions that are greedy Left Wing assole cash cows for the filthy Democrat Party really suck.

To be fair I think they had their place many, many years ago, when people were working 14 hour days, 6 days a week in deplorable conditions. The shirtwaist factory in which many women died in NYC comes to mind. But like many things, with laws now in place for working conditions, they may have outlived their usefulness and now MUCH too often act as an arm of the Democrat Party, you're so right.

Obviously the tactics of these few teachers with the obscene gestures is disgusting and wholly unprofessional.

Collective bargaining assures that there is at least a chance of a balance of power. otherwise, there would be no limit on exploitation.

Betsy bitch deserves what she got. Giving a thief, who is full of hatred for what she is and is out to protect criminals, the finger is no big deal.

One thing I know: your idea of social mores is totally broken. So I won't be taking advice on proper conduct in front of students from you. Believe me.

So my idea of social mores is "totally broken"? I've never heard that one before. Why would I want to give advice to somebody who chases after frankie?

1. You make stuff up about people you don't know out of stereotypes, attribute it to them, and then blame them for it.

There's social more number one you break all the time. I'll just read your posts and keep going. It's really easy.

If you can't make an argument honestly it means you can't make an argument.
Says the teacher defending horrible teachers who abuse children.

Does everyone see how much Weatherman is outright LYING about what I've said in this thread? Yes or no.

Am I defending horrible teachers who abuse children? Anyone see me do that?

In another thread he accused me of saying something I did not say. It is is his M.O. Lie, lie, lie, and then when you are proven to be a liar, he just lies some more.
Here we are in a thread about abusive teachers and once again the teachers dogpile in their self pity party about wanting more money for crappy education.

My wife is a retired school teacher. She said she would hate teaching nowadays with the school districts kissing the ass of the filthy minorities, that have no drive to learn anything.

She said "filthy minorities"??

In that case I'm really glad she's out of teaching.

Does everyone see how much Weatherman is outright LYING about what I've said in this thread? Yes or no.

In another thread he accused me of saying something I did not say. It is is his M.O. Lie, lie, lie, and then when you are proven to be a liar, he just lies some more.
Here we are in a thread about abusive teachers and once again the teachers dogpile in their self pity party about wanting more money for crappy education.

My wife is a retired school teacher. She said she would hate teaching nowadays with the school districts kissing the ass of the filthy minorities, that have no drive to learn anything.
Did your wife call them filthy minorities?

If she did, I’m glad she is retired

Wow jinx

The precise reason to discourage off-shoring, business visas and Illegals.
Workers surrendering their standard of living and basic benefits is not a solution to off shoring.
Not many illegal school teachers
I know many many teachers; most of them are not the brightest bulbs in the world.

Depends though on what kind of smart you're talking about. Some people have IQs of 140 and no people skills whatsoever. Teaching demands a very high level of people skills to find any kind of success; we have to make a stunning number of decision about people in a given day. So maybe the "people you know" are not intellectual wunderkinds are far as pure IQ goes, but there's a lot more that goes into good teaching.

That said, I think teachers should be smart and educated, generally.
My kids went to non-politically correct private schools and most of the teachers were phenomenal.
Of course, most of them had spouses who were professionals in other fields such as MDs, Financiers, Attorneys and Accountants.
Someone had to bring home the bacon.

I hope you are smart enough to realize the best teachers are not always in the private schools.

I mean I hope you're that smart.
You are 100% correct.
We had to vet them out per child.
My kids did not all go to the same private schools.
The public school systems don’t always allow the best teachers to bring out the best in each student.
One of the issues is too many pupils per teacher.

She received an award from the Jimmy Carter administration for working with minorities. She knows what filth is.

Workers surrendering their standard of living and basic benefits is not a solution to off shoring.
Not many illegal school teachers
I know many many teachers; most of them are not the brightest bulbs in the world.
I know many, many teachers who are dedicated, hard working and very good at what they do
Now define “what they do”.
Educate generations of Americans
Define “educate”.
Be specific...
Math
Language
Science
Critical thinking skills

The new math stopped the fragmenting of...
Algebra
Geometry
Trigonometry
Calculus
And became a cauldron of confusion

European history is no longer being taught as an introduction to the greatness of the US

Critical, in context, thought is no longer relevant.

I have no clue as to what you are trying to say in regards to math.

Why do you think European history is no longer taught? You would be wrong.

Yet they’re teaching summer school today to impressionable children and you defend it.

The only crappy education I have ever seen is the one you received because you are dumber than a bag of hammers.

To be fair I think they had their place many, many years ago, when people were working 14 hour days, 6 days a week in deplorable conditions. The shirtwaist factory in which many women died in NYC comes to mind. But like many things, with laws now in place for working conditions, they may have outlived their usefulness and now MUCH too often act as an arm of the Democrat Party, you're so right.

Obviously the tactics of these few teachers with the obscene gestures is disgusting and wholly unprofessional.

Yet they’re teaching summer school today to impressionable children and you defend it.

What the heck is summer school? Those programs ended in most school districts about 10 years ago! catch a clue!

We did away with summer school way back in about 2000 in my district in Florida. The clueless education bashers still tell stories claiming that teachers can work in the summer to supplement their pathetically poor income.
There you go again. Applying your micro bubble world to America.

Call me when there’s teaching jobs left open because no teachers can be found.

My microbubble world covers more than just my backyard. That is YOUR issue. You think the world revolves around things you see in the liberal dominated insane worlds of NYC, Chicago, and LA. When was the last time you heard of a problem in Iowa, South Dakota, New Mexico, or Idaho?

I was a substitute teacher last year in a high school that had 3 math positions filled with substitutes for the entire year. Yeah, I know, my backyard! You just want to ignore reality.

I once was hired mid-year because I was the only person even remotely qualified for the position in a school where they FIRED a teacher. The principal said there was no real interview or anything to assess my ability to do the job except what was on my resume. They had searched for 3 months for a replacement.

Wait! You said that teachers never get fired, didn't you? They get protected by the unions at all costs. I must be lying again! Reading your posts has influenced me I guess!
When was the last time you heard of a problem in Iowa, South Dakota, New Mexico, or Idaho?
It’s a thread about the crappy teachers of Colorado Springs.

Colorado Springs is liberal central for the state of Colorado maybe outside of perhaps Denver and Boulder. Why do you think all of the mass shootings seem to occur in the suburbs around Denver?

What the heck is summer school? Those programs ended in most school districts about 10 years ago! catch a clue!

We did away with summer school way back in about 2000 in my district in Florida. The clueless education bashers still tell stories claiming that teachers can work in the summer to supplement their pathetically poor income.

My microbubble world covers more than just my backyard. That is YOUR issue. You think the world revolves around things you see in the liberal dominated insane worlds of NYC, Chicago, and LA. When was the last time you heard of a problem in Iowa, South Dakota, New Mexico, or Idaho?

I was a substitute teacher last year in a high school that had 3 math positions filled with substitutes for the entire year. Yeah, I know, my backyard! You just want to ignore reality.

I once was hired mid-year because I was the only person even remotely qualified for the position in a school where they FIRED a teacher. The principal said there was no real interview or anything to assess my ability to do the job except what was on my resume. They had searched for 3 months for a replacement.

Wait! You said that teachers never get fired, didn't you? They get protected by the unions at all costs. I must be lying again! Reading your posts has influenced me I guess!
When was the last time you heard of a problem in Iowa, South Dakota, New Mexico, or Idaho?

Colorado Springs is liberal central for the state of Colorado maybe outside of perhaps Denver and Boulder. Why do you think all of the mass shootings seem to occur in the suburbs around Denver?
Has nothing to do with bad teachers being able to stay employed and bad teachers from all over to defend them staying employed.

Has nothing to do with bad teachers being able to stay employed and bad teachers from all over to defend them staying employed.

Yes, it does. That is just further proof that you are stupid. First, you don't even know that those are teachers and there was ONE offensive sign. Put away the broad brush dumbass!

She received an award from the Jimmy Carter administration for working with minorities. She knows what filth is.
Good to see she is not around children anymore

Your wife must be a real piece of shit to be married to you.

His wife is 100% correct.

You are a typical confused Moon Bat. You don't know any more about education than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

Minorities have fucked up the public school system in the US. They have brought a dumbing down and tremendous violence. Their filthy parents have brought an entitlement mentality that gets the students graduated without learning anything and now us taxpayers are even paying to feed the the little pickinneys breakfast and lunch.

Before the asshole courts ordered desegregation and a Federal Department of Education was established the US was first in education in the world. Now we are like 20th or something.

We use to have one good school system for Whites and a bad one for Blacks. Now we have one bad system for everybody. You can thank the stupid Liberals for that fuck up.

You are a typical confused Moon Bat. You don't know any more about education than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

Minorities have fucked up the public school system in the US. They have brought a dumbing down and tremendous violence. Their filthy parents have brought an entitlement mentality that gets the students graduated without learning anything and now us taxpayers are even paying to feed the the little pickinneys breakfast and lunch.

Before the asshole courts ordered desegregation and a Federal Department of Education was established the US was first in education in the world. Now we are like 20th or something.

We use to have one good school system for Whites and a bad one for Blacks. Now we have one bad system for everybody. You can thank the stupid Liberals for that fuck up.

Your thoughts are filthy and so is this post.

Enough said

Your thoughts are filthy and so is this post.

Enough said

You are confused. I am speaking reality. You stupid Moon Bats are so confused that you don't want to accept reality.

"Hey, lets put a bunch of dumbass ghetto Neggras in the same classroom with middle class Whites". What could possibly go wrong?

We needed to improve the education system for Blacks. However, massive stupid government mandated desegregation was not the way to do it. That was stupid and like most idiotic Liberal policies had disastrous consequences..

His wife is 100% correct.

How would you know?

Forum List

Back