Time Sensitive: Tina Fey does it again!!!

Call it what you want, he isnt very emotional and he is a good speaker so trying to find something to make fun of is hard. He plays it close to the vest.

I will grant you that he reads well. He is nothing less than painful to listen to when he is stuttering and stammering.

But John Mccain is soo interesting. He has to be the most boring speaker in history.

I will be the first to admit that I am most certainly not voting for McCain based on his speaking and I have never propped him up as a superb orator. Contrast that with the people who, to this day and evidence to the contrary, gush about Obama and how well he speaks.

Call it what you want, he isnt very emotional and he is a good speaker so trying to find something to make fun of is hard. He plays it close to the vest.

uh uh uh uh uh annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd is good speaking to you?

I will be the first to admit that I am most certainly not voting for McCain based on his speaking and I have never propped him up as a superb orator. Contrast that with the people who, to this day and evidence to the contrary, gush about Obama and how well he speaks.

Thats because the only black guy middle america is used to seeing on tv is Flavor Flav.

Attachments

• $flav.jpg
    $flav.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
uh uh uh uh uh annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd is good speaking to you?

Is that the reason you won't vote for Obama? Because when there's no teleprompter in front of him, he gets nervous and he stutters? I mean, come on, grow the fuck up. The future of our country cannot be decided upon how well or not well Obama speaks.

Is that the reason you won't vote for Obama? Because when there's no teleprompter in front of him, he gets nervous and he stutters? I mean, come on, grow the fuck up. The future of our country cannot be decided upon how well or not well Obama speaks.

When I watched the debate I did see a confident Obama, I'm not sure what weeping willow is talking about.

Obama agreed with McCain so much during the debate why not just vote for McCain? :D

I will grant you that he reads well. He is nothing less than painful to listen to when he is stuttering and stammering.

People who are left handed often have a stutter, if they tried to switch handedness when they were children.

I have a lefthanded friend who stutters for the same reason.

That was a great parody and I happen to like Palin. That a popular politician such as Obama is so uninspiring that even humorists aren't motivated to "do" him is actually quite telling. What the hell is wrong with Obama?

perhaps if you'd watched the show you'd know they did parody Obama... it was quite amusing as well...

I just woke up and found this... nearly peed in my pants. Can't believe I missed SNL last night.

YouTube - Sarah Palin interview with Katie Couric part.4

LOVED IT!

Tina Fey and Amy Poehlor are comic genius together! They are best friends in real life too, so they know each others ying to their yang.

There was also a skit about the McCain/Obama debates, and on "Weekend Update" they had "Bill Clinton" come on and asked him about Obama. It was hilarious as usual.

perhaps if you'd watched the show you'd know they did parody Obama... it was quite amusing as well...

Yeah, I caught the clip on Youtube and it was only mildly amusing. I think SNL is a mere shadow of its former self and therefore don't waste my time with it.

Yeah, I caught the clip on Youtube and it was only mildly amusing. I think SNL is a mere shadow of its former self and therefore don't waste my time with it.

I will agree SNL isn't nearly as funny as it once was.... does agreeing with you make me weak? :tongue:

I will agree SNL isn't nearly as funny as it once was.... does agreeing with you make me weak? :tongue:

I am sure we could find a lot of common ground. I must say, your civility is appealing. When you get all unhinged, you're downright scary. :D

I am sure we could find a lot of common ground. I must say, your civility is appealing. When you get all unhinged, you're downright scary. :D

:lol: I can be a real bitch that's for sure! I prefer the good Silence over the evil Silence :tongue:

Forum List

Back