Time Sensitive: Tina Fey does it again!!!

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
I just woke up and found this... nearly peed in my pants. Can't believe I missed SNL last night.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wS2XFQec0Q]YouTube - Sarah Palin interview with Katie Couric part.4[/ame]

That was a great parody and I happen to like Palin. That a popular politician such as Obama is so uninspiring that even humorists aren't motivated to "do" him is actually quite telling. What the hell is wrong with Obama?

That was a great parody and I happen to like Palin. That a popular politician such as Obama is so uninspiring that even humorists aren't motivated to "do" him is actually quite telling. What the hell is wrong with Obama?

They want him to be the president so they don't want to go overboard. He might be a more legitimate target after he is elected but there's always the risk of a racial backlash.

They want him to be the president so they don't want to go overboard. He might be a more legitimate target after he is elected but there's always the risk of a racial backlash.

Agreed.

Humor in satire and parody is found when reality is successfully morphed into the absurd. Perhaps they cannot go far enough to escape the truth. Of course they could pick on those huge ears of his. :D

What are you talking about? They had a great Obama impersonator on last night dueling with a McCain impersonator.

Anyway, I know it's the Huff post, but just do me a favor.

Just watch that short video clip of Palin, the real Palin.

Then watch this: This is Miss Teen South Carolina's speech.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww]YouTube - Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question[/ame]

Notice any similarities?

How dead on Tina Fey's impresion is.

I agree the appearance and the mannerisms are perfect. What I don't understand is link to Miss Teen USA. Please don't tell me that you think she reminds you of Palin, that is absurd for even you.

He's not ignorant and doesnt give them any material.

Forum List

Back