Time off

Dude111

VIP Member
Jun 6, 2011
I was wondering if you guys could please fix the timezone settings so we can select "AUTOMATICALLY DETECT DST SETTINGS" in our control panel??

Its about 55 min fast and it really doesnt have to be if the proper maintenence is performed :)

I have my right timezone selected and when i choose AUTO DETECT,its 55 min fast.....

Please fix the issue

Thank you :)

I was wondering if you guys could please fix the timezone settings so we can select "AUTOMATICALLY DETECT DST SETTINGS" in our control panel??

Its about 55 min fast and it really doesnt have to be if the proper maintenence is performed :)

I have my right timezone selected and when i choose AUTO DETECT,its 55 min fast.....

Please fix the issue

Thank you :)
Perhaps it's the battery on your motherboard? :confused:

Okay... I'm notta loon... but since this post my boards have been out of sync and annoying... I wasn't the one questioning timing as I wasn't having issues BEFORE. Really. I thought I had done something spastically stupid and checked myself.

:dunno: someone's playing with something at our expense...

it makes sense... sipping the drippings of the clothe...

I put it to OFF and hit SAVE then went back to the page and put it back to AUTO and its keeping the OFF settings now when before it wasnt.... This is very strange.... (Years ago we didnt have to do this,vbb sites worked correctly and auto adjusted the time on thier own if auto was selected)

Forum List

Back