Time nominates Sandra Fluke for ‘Person of the Year’

LOL

So what?

Time can do whatever they want.

Well, you'd think Time would nominate someone who actually contributed to better humanity.

That poor girl who got shot in Pakistan for instance. She wanted more freedoms for women, and what did she get for her courageous efforts? A gunshot wound to the head by Jihadist thugs. Nominate her!

Sandra Fluke is nothing but a Democrat-sponsored hack looking for her 15 minutes. She doesn't deserve diddly shit.

She is joined on Time’s candidate list by 2008 Person of the Year President Obama, former presidential candidate Mitt Romney, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, 1992′s Man of the Year and former President Bill Clinton, Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu among others.

Read more: Time nominates Sandra Fluke for 'Person of the Year' | The Daily Caller

What a fucked up, Pathetic Country we live in today.

Sad but true, I am glad my father didn't live to see this joke of a people choose national Suicide over responsibility.

She is joined on Time’s candidate list by 2008 Person of the Year President Obama, former presidential candidate Mitt Romney, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, 1992′s Man of the Year and former President Bill Clinton, Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu among others.

Read more: Time nominates Sandra Fluke for 'Person of the Year' | The Daily Caller

Sad but true, I am glad my father didn't live to see this joke of a people choose national Suicide over responsibility.

Need a tissue?

Well, Sandra was a factor in the GOP giving the GOP a well deserved ass kicking this year.

Yeah, she is the poster child for irresponsible promiscuity and shameless free-loading.

you spelled panhandling wrong. so I showed you how to spell it. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I'm going to start my panhandling soon cuz I don't get enough time on my back. I'll fucking panhandle the shit out of you idiots.

ad but true, I am glad my father didn't live to see this joke of a people choose national Suicide over responsibility.

Need a tissue?

Boring. You morons need new lines.

Hell if Obama can get a Nobel prize Sandra Fluke can be the person of the year....
That sort of tells us where this country is right now and what's important to people.

Well, you'd think Time would nominate someone who actually contributed to better humanity.

That poor girl who got shot in Pakistan for instance. She wanted more freedoms for women, and what did she get for her courageous efforts? A gunshot wound to the head by Jihadist thugs. Nominate her!

Sandra Fluke is nothing but a Democrat-sponsored hack looking for her 15 minutes. She doesn't deserve diddly shit.

No.
TIME states that the person of the year is someone who is "the person... most influenced the news this year for better or worse."

And let's face it, the whole issue that she stirred up was on the news. A LOT.

No.
TIME states that the person of the year is someone who is "the person... most influenced the news this year for better or worse."

It was but she still seems like a weak choice. Did she really influence anything?

Past choices.

TIME's Man of the Year List

lol--thinking disparaging thoughts about Time magazine as well as Sandra Fluke.

I couldn't believe she was asked to speak at the Democratic Convention. Actually, it has been years since I noted this prestigious award or bothered to glance at a Time magazine.

How have they managed to continue to put out a magazine? I never buy magazines and suspect the day will soon come when the presses must stop. No disposable income, you see---member of the middle class, we have to live very frugally.

Last edited:
lol--thinking disparaging thoughts about Time magazine as well as Sandra Fluke.

I couldn't believe she was asked to speak at the Democratic Convention. Actually, it has been years since I noted this prestigious award or bothered to glance at a Time magazine.

How have they managed to continue to put out a magazine? I never buy magazines and suspect the day will soon come when the presses must stop. No disposable income, you see---member of the middle class, we have to live very frugally.

This is about the only time anyone even discusses the magazine. Irrelevant person, irrelevant publication.

Magazine Newsstand Sales Suffered Sharp Falloff in Second Half of 2011 - NYTimes.com

Attachments

• $sandra is a joke.jpg
    $sandra is a joke.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 37

No.

She was nothing but a Democrat talking point. A propaganda piece for the election. She's a hack.

Forum List

Back