Time nominates Sandra Fluke for ‘Person of the Year’

I did see one liberal explain why what Sandra Fluke did is much more important and vital to the world than what Malala Yousafzai was doing. Only a liberal would be persuaded. They are the only ones fool enough.

I'd say she's a worthy candidate. Consider all the others who've poured over our Constitution for 200+ years and never noticed the part about a person's right to have someone else pay for their contraceptive costs. Yet Ms. Flake somehow found it. Heck, she probably has a Pulitzer in her future too.

She may join these charming chaps...:doubt:

hitler-Time-man-of-the-year.jpg
JosefStalinTimeMagazine.jpg
khomeini.jpg

LOL

So what?

Time can do whatever they want.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3O0GcPZDys]Red Hot Chili Peppers - Pea (Album Version) - YouTube[/ame]

I'd say she's a worthy candidate. Consider all the others who've poured over our Constitution for 200+ years and never noticed the part about a person's right to have someone else pay for their contraceptive costs. Yet Ms. Flake somehow found it. Heck, she probably has a Pulitzer in her future too.

Pulitzer Hell?? Nobel all the way. LOL

Pulitzer Hell?? Nobel all the way. LOL

Actually, that's what I meant. Why I typed Pulitzer I have no idea. Perhaps I was having a truthmatters moment? But come to think of it as meaningless as the Nobels have become they may as well toss in a P just for the hell of it.

Forum List

Back