Time Magazine: Obama All Talk No Action

American International Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now read up and realize who bailed AIG out my friends.

It would appear Wiki is pointing the finger at the Fed and the Democrat controlled Congress...

And then we have Democrat Chris Dodd adding and amendment protecting contracted bonuses - the same Chris Dodd who now feigns outrage over these same bonuses he protected - the same Democratat Chris Dodd who received the single most campaign contributions of anyone in 2008...

Then you are blind del
no, you're a moron of epic proportions.

two separate statements, windowlicker, try to get what passes for your mind around it.

damn, when it comes to stupid, you've cornered the market.

he refered to the wiki article and then he brought up dodd. he never said or even implied that dodd was part of the wiki article. only a twisted lying piece of scum like you would bother to even try to say otherwise.

Dirty Secret Of The Bailout: Thirty-Two Words That None Dare Utter

Decisions by the Secretary pursuant to the authority of this Act are non-reviewable and committed to agency discretion, and may not be reviewed by any court of law or any administrative agency.

yeah, they didn't make the final version, and rightly so. did you have a point, window licker, or is this just another in your seemimgly endless stream of diversions?

Has she really diverted? I don't think she has diverted from the premise that the dems can do no wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I thank you for your support Del, but it is clear that TM is currently beyond logical discourse at the moment.

Even Bobo, who I often find far too shrill in his disagreements in here, has shared anger of this Democrat Dodd AIG fiasco - and I respect him for that, and am hoping he is able to obtain a response from the Dodd office and share it with us in here.

Dodd is representative of a group in DC who have become so corrupted by power and incluence-peddling that they are inflicting great harm to our nation as a whole - and I include Democrats and Republicans both in that category. The Republicans of 2000-2006 became caricatures of DC-corruption, and the Democrat leadership since 2006, while promising to be different, appear to have worsened that corruption.

The primary difference is the media regularly challenged Republicans, and they do far too little of the same to Democrats.

I hold out hope this will change - though I expect more of the same...

its all false outrage to try and derail the solution.

Where was all this concern while the completely republican government created this problem.

Trying desperately to turn the tables is NOT going to get traction with anyone but the people like you who dont want reality you just want to blame any and every democrat you can.

The American people wont buy it.

will you ever hold Obama responsible for ANYTHING? A couple on this board have.

its all false outrage to try and derail the solution.

Where was all this concern while the completely republican government created this problem.

Trying desperately to turn the tables is NOT going to get traction with anyone but the people like you who dont want reality you just want to blame any and every democrat you can.

The American people wont buy it.

FUCKING HILARIOUS. Once again DUMB ASS, Bush and McCain tried 3 DIFFERENT times to create more regulations on Frannie and Freddie and the movement of those bundled loans. GUESS WHO STOPPED them all 3 times? None other then Dodd and Frank. Notice a pattern yet you DUMB ASS?

Forum List

Back