Time Magazine: Obama All Talk No Action

Its was Bush and team who wanted no stipulations.

Please stick to the facts folks.
you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the ass.

it was tim "tax cheat" geithner who originally bailed out AIG.

excellent choice for sectreas. :lol::lol::lol:

"Mr. Geithner, successfully fought against more severe limits on executive pay for companies receiving government aid. He resisted those who wanted to dictate how banks would spend their rescue money. And he prevailed over top administration aides who wanted to replace bank executives and wipe out shareholders at institutions receiving aid. Because of the internal debate, some of the most contentious issues remain unresolved"
Timothy F. Geithner News - The New York Times

http://www.americanbenefitscouncil.org/documents/bankingcomm_letter092308.pdf

heres is Dodds reasoning at the time.
right or wrong it was not mentioned in the wiki article and Sinatra was full of shit when he suggested it was.

I never said any such thing. The Wicki article pointed out the Fed, and the Democrat Congress as the primary constructors of the bailout. (with big time assistance from the Treasury as well)

The Dodd-specific information that was posted was outside the realm of your little Wicki post.

And it is THAT information, the blatant abuses by Dodd and the Democrat Congress regarding AIG that has a growing number of people VERY upset - myself included.

Amid AIG Furor, Dodd Tries to Undo Bonus Protections He Put In - FOXBusiness.com

The vemon on the right here for anyone who does not hold the same view as them is exactly the reason your party is about to die.

You are intractable in your views and spew hate 24/7.

Your party is done.

right or wrong it was not mentioned in the wiki article and Sinatra was full of shit when he suggested it was.

I never said any such thing. The Wicki article pointed out the Fed, and the Democrat Congress as the primary constructors of the bailout. (with big time assistance from the Treasury as well)

The Dodd-specific information that was posted was outside the realm of your little Wicki post.

And it is THAT information, the blatant abuses by Dodd and the Democrat Congress regarding AIG that has a growing number of people VERY upset - myself included.

Amid AIG Furor, Dodd Tries to Undo Bonus Protections He Put In - FOXBusiness.com

And the quote from the article which would prove this assessment is??????????

in the linked info, cretin. read it or stfu. actually, just stfu.

If any of you would bother to read Dodds reasoning it was about legal entanglements in a broadly worded restriction in the bailout.

I know truth and reality dont matter to you folks but that is why your party is nearly dead.

If any of you would bother to read Dodds reasoning it was about legal entanglements in a broadly worded restriction in the bailout.

I know truth and reality dont matter to you folks but that is why your party is nearly dead.

:rofl:

try to keep the irony from dripping on the other posts, please.

It is obvious you don't even read the information you link to.

As such, you are the epitomy of the typical Obama supporter - you actually have no idea what is going on around you!

Please tell us how you feel about Democrat Chris Dodd's protection of the AIG bonuses he now claims anger over? Or the fact he was far and way the single largest recipient of AIG funding?

To say nothing of his Countrywide loan shenanigans...

The quote he claims does not exsist in the wiki article or he would produce it huh.

Now we are a country of laws and Dodd did note that the legal entenglements of the broadly worded law were not workable.

That is very different from the oversight they are now wrorking toward.

I know substance means nothing to you guys but to most Americans it does. have fun beating your dead horse while the rest of the country deals with facts instead of sound bites.

The quote he claims does not exsist in the wiki article or he would produce it huh.

the only one who claimed it was in the wiki article was you, stupid.

he's linked the article he's talking about at least 3 times. why don't you ask a fellow hydrocephalic to show you how to open the link and then have someone read it to you?

American International Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now read up and realize who bailed AIG out my friends.

It would appear Wiki is pointing the finger at the Fed and the Democrat controlled Congress...

And then we have Democrat Chris Dodd adding and amendment protecting contracted bonuses - the same Chris Dodd who now feigns outrage over these same bonuses he protected - the same Democratat Chris Dodd who received the single most campaign contributions of anyone in 2008...

Then you are blind del

Forum List

Back