European Edition

time-asian-dec5.jpg
Asian Edition

time-southpacific-dec5.jpg
South Pacific Edition

time-usa-dec5.jpg
American Edition

:eusa_whistle:

^ Clearly the US doesn't really care much about a spring that has not yet sprung. They try to keep the rhetoric down in the US. There's enough anger at Muslims blowing things up and burning things down already.

They know what's going to happen there and it's not likely going to be democracy... Lather, rinse and repeat the changing of the tribal guard...

Obama is giving state sponsorship in the ME to Muslim extremists.

What could possibly go wrong?

• Banned
^ Clearly the US doesn't really care much about a spring that has not yet sprung. They try to keep the rhetoric down in the US. There's enough anger at Muslims blowing things up and burning things down already.

They know what's going to happen there and it's not likely going to be democracy... Lather, rinse and repeat the changing of the tribal guard...

When did Muslims ever blow anything up or burn things down in the US?

Damn it - I thought it was going to be a photo of Obama on some golf course in Hawaii.

You miss that whole 9/11 thing?

• Banned
Is the war on terror a complete hoax?

What if there weren't any real terrorists threatening America and the whole thing was just made up to justify a military agenda? A rational person might say that if we're all going to give up our rights, and our Fourth Amendment, and have U.S. troops in the streets running checkpoints, then logically there should at least be some evidence that America has been infiltrated with terrorists, right? Or, more specifically, evidence from a reliable source that has not already been caught lying about terrorism, which would exclude the federal government, of course.

Look around you today: Do you see any terrorists? Any "towel heads" aiming guns at your family? Anybody walking around with a vest full of explosives? Nope.

Have you ever seen the TSA catch a terrorist at the airport? Ever read a news report of the TSA catching a terrorist? Ever heard of an Air Marshall stopping a terrorist in-flight? Nope.

Have you ever heard of the FBI halting a terrorist plot that they didn't fabricate, plan and carry out themselves? (All the terror plots "stopped" by the FBI are, on the record, planned and carried out by the FBI
Is the war on terror a complete hoax? Paul Craig Roberts reveals how social engineers infected America with mass paranoia

Um.....

911 pictures - Google Search

We could also see the picture as another example of the narcissistic American of today.

"There’s Phenelzine & Hyoscine, Ranitidine, Cimetidine,
Potassium & Calcium & ev’ry kind of Vitamin,
& Pethedine & Methadone & Speed, Cocaine & Heroin,
& Cannabis & Prozac, Morphine, Alcohol & Nicotine."
Adam Kay

If it ain't on TV it ain't real.

No one is doubting 9/11 actually happened. Everyone saw the planes hit the towers which then collapsed.

But if you want to blame Islam and Al Qaida for it then you have to ask yourself this question: "If the War on Terror is against Al Qaida then why did we back Al Qaida in Libya"? :confused:

I know there are more important things right now like NFL Football and the latest "kewl" cell phone you want for Christmas, but these questions remain.

No one is doubting 9/11 actually happened. Everyone saw the planes hit the towers which then collapsed.

But if you want to blame Islam and Al Qaida for it then you have to ask yourself this question: "If the War on Terror is against Al Qaida then why did we back Al Qaida in Libya"? :confused:

I know there are more important things right now like NFL Football and the latest "kewl" cell phone you want for Christmas, but these questions remain.

It's a good question.

My answer would be because the current administration isn't fighting a war against Al Qaeda and is instead allied with them when convenient.

And there are more important things, but i doubt the things you mentioned are among them. But then my sarcasm sense was going off:)

Forum List

Back