Time: Liberals are more intelligent

I agree that liberals are more intelligent and proficient at taking other peoples money.
Wall Street Bankers, Insurance executives, Enrons CEO and CFO, Board of Directors for the members of the oil cartels, big pharma and big farma - yep, those damn liberals take all our money.:cuckoo:

they are doing a dam good job of it in our State aint they Wry....:eusa_eh:

So your state is the standard by which all crooks are judged?

I agree that liberals are more intelligent and proficient at taking other peoples money.
Wall Street Bankers, Insurance executives, Enrons CEO and CFO, Board of Directors for the members of the oil cartels, big pharma and big farma - yep, those damn liberals take all our money.:cuckoo:

Oh yeah...by the way, smarter than conservatives liberal...it's DAMN...not DAM...genius.

Oh yeah...by the way, smarter than conservatives liberal...it's DAMN...not DAM...genius.

friendly fire, or just a texan moron spewing usual shit?

Study: Are Liberals Smarter Than Conservatives? - TIME

<excerpt>
So, are liberals smarter? Kanazawa quotes from two surveys that support the hypothesis that liberals are more intelligent. One is the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health, which is often called Add Health. The other is the General Social Survey (GSS). The Add Health study shows that the mean IQ of adolescents who identify themselves as "very liberal" is 106, compared with a mean IQ of 95 for those calling themselves "very conservative." The Add Health study is huge — more than 20,000 kids — and this difference is highly significant from a statistical point of view.

Read more: Study: Are Liberals Smarter Than Conservatives? - TIME

Anyone whose been here any amount of time ought not need a study to convince them that conservatism is mainly composed of low IQ adolescents.

<excerpt>
So, are liberals smarter? Kanazawa quotes from two surveys that support the hypothesis that liberals are more intelligent. One is the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health, which is often called Add Health. The other is the General Social Survey (GSS). The Add Health study shows that the mean IQ of adolescents who identify themselves as "very liberal" is 106, compared with a mean IQ of 95 for those calling themselves "very conservative." The Add Health study is huge — more than 20,000 kids — and this difference is highly significant from a statistical point of view.

They studied JUVENILES???:lol::lol: Well, hell they would have to in order to find any liberals. :lol::lol:

" If you are 20 and not a liberal you don't have a heart, if you are 40 and still a liberal you don't have a brain." Winston Churchill

Churchill never said that! It's mis attributed. It was actually said by François Pierre Guizot, a French historian, who died before Churchill was born. Feel free to google it...

Of course the smart ones...

The..ah...critical thinkers....

All agree with this.

:eusa_whistle:

statemapredbluer1024.png

'Nuff said.

You guys will never, ever have to worry about losing West Virginia.

Last edited:
IQis based on how quickly you can recognize patterns ,
Using that information in a useful way is not measured in any test Im aware of.

statemapredbluer1024.png

'Nuff said.

Obama voters, " oooh, I am sooooooooooooooo excited, I will never have to worry about paying my mortgage or gas prices again.":lol::lol: Real intelligence on display for all to see.:lol::lol::lol:

BTW- Colorado and New Mexico are gonna go REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED, real soon.So will Florida.:lol:

Last edited:
you could try to find the source for your quotes.

if it is printed on your toilet paper, and you try to claim that as source, you will fail.

there are books out there that collect famous misquotes.

Really, am I hurting your little liberal feelings with quotes from very intelligent people, is it too much for that liberal la, la land
brain of yours. Here's another:

" Liberty can not be preserved without general knowledge of the people." John Adams- I think you need to get some knowledge.

And another: " especialy for you:::

" The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it. " George Bernard Shaw-

I think you could use a little accurate observation before you test a bunch of ADOLESCENTS on liberal and conservative theory and then post it, because ADOLESCENTS, in case you have not noticed don't know what it means to be liberal or conservative.They are much more concerned about the inadvertent sexual activities of their boy bodies and girls much, much more concerned about what they are wearing. Get a clue, get some accurate observation.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"poster with the handle "maple" is a brain dead fool with pathetic hopes to become white house maid in the palin admin in 2056 and spends the time until then with failing on a messageboard"~ winston churchill

Did Winston Churchill make that quote- geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I didn't think he knew who I was???? Do you know who he was???? I seriously doubt it. :lol::lol::lol: Libs and history-

" With liberals, history begins each and every new day." Ann Coulter.
:clap2::clap2:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You just won a first prize membership into ( The Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club) please submit a recent photo of yourself so we can all see what really "stupid" looks like. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I certainly hope the study referenced in the OP was peer reviewed!

Libs reading that stuff will feel better about being libs.

This will induce them to continue being the dumbasses they are, thus perpetuating the stupidity under the banner of intelligence!

Really, am I hurting your little liberal feelings with quotes from very intelligent people, is it too much for that liberal la, la land

" Liberty can not be preserved without general knowledge of the people." John Adams- I think you need to get some knowledge.

" The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it. " George Bernard Shaw-

I think you could use a little accurate observation before you test a bunch of ADOLESCENTS on liberal and conservative theory and then post it, because ADOLESCENTS, in case you have not noticed don't know what it means to be liberal or conservative.They are much more concerned about the inadvertent sexual activities of their boy bodies and girls much, much more concerned about what they are wearing. Get a clue, get some accurate observation.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"poster with the handle "maple" is a brain dead fool with pathetic hopes to become white house maid in the palin admin in 2056 and spends the time until then with failing on a messageboard"~ winston churchill

Did Winston Churchill make that quote- geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I didn't think he knew who I was???? Do you know who he was???? I seriously doubt it. :lol::lol::lol: Libs and history-

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You just won a first prize membership into ( The Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club) please submit a recent photo of yourself so we can all see what really "stupid" looks like. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Maples are useless, not even apples can drop from those morons"~Isaac Newton

Well, if the ability to use the LOL smiley :)lol:) is any indication, I'd say the study is wrong. Maple is leading the pack with 41 in 8 posts... An average of 5.125 per post. But wait, there's some strong contention comin up the pike....
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

...Dope.

<excerpt>

Damnit!!! I think I just lost 5 IQ points reading this shit.

The survey was of adolescents? You mean people without real jobs and families? I too was a selfish bitch with a high IQ, who at 15, felt no guilt in spending other people's money. Bombshell study man.

All I needed to see was "Political Junky" to know that the OP was BS.

Thanks for saving me the trouble of hunting for the smoke and mirrors. :thup:

statemapredbluer1024.png

'Nuff said.

Wow...strangely enough...all the blue states are the ones running the highest deficits...

Very intelligent.
CrackingUp.gif

The states that are kicking ass balancing their budgets?

Montana - Deficit 0

North Dakota - Deficit 0

Wyoming - Deficit 0

South Dakota - Deficit 32 Million

States sucking hind teat?

New Jersey - Deficit 7 Billion

Illinois - Deficit 7 Billion

New York - Deficit 17.9 Billion

California - Deficit 33.9 Billion​

Check it out here - - Many Eyes: State Budget Deficit Map (2010 Estimates)

Last edited:
statemapredbluer1024.png

'Nuff said.

Wow...strangely enough...all the blue states are the ones running the highest deficits...

Very intelligent.
CrackingUp.gif

The states that are kicking ass balancing their budgets?

Montana - Deficit 0

North Dakota - Deficit 0

Wyoming - Deficit 0

South Dakota - Deficit 32 Million

States sucking hind teat?

New Jersey - Deficit 7 Billion

Illinois - Deficit 7 Billion

New York - Deficit 17.9 Billion

California - Deficit 33.9 Billion​

Check it out here - - Many Eyes: State Budget Deficit Map (2010 Estimates)

Do a Google search. Use these words, "Montana; North Dakota; Wyoming oil wells", and see if anything interesting comes up.:disbelief:

Kind of reminds you of Alaska?

Ah, what the hell, add South Dakota.

I'm waiting for leaked emails that say lets take every communist trait and make it seem better that way they be more like us.

Forum List

Back