Time: Liberals are more intelligent

Study: Are Liberals Smarter Than Conservatives? - TIME

<excerpt>
So, are liberals smarter? Kanazawa quotes from two surveys that support the hypothesis that liberals are more intelligent. One is the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health, which is often called Add Health. The other is the General Social Survey (GSS). The Add Health study shows that the mean IQ of adolescents who identify themselves as "very liberal" is 106, compared with a mean IQ of 95 for those calling themselves "very conservative." The Add Health study is huge — more than 20,000 kids — and this difference is highly significant from a statistical point of view.

Read more: Study: Are Liberals Smarter Than Conservatives? - TIME

:rofl::rofl:

<excerpt>
So, are liberals smarter? Kanazawa quotes from two surveys that support the hypothesis that liberals are more intelligent. One is the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health, which is often called Add Health. The other is the General Social Survey (GSS). The Add Health study shows that the mean IQ of adolescents who identify themselves as "very liberal" is 106, compared with a mean IQ of 95 for those calling themselves "very conservative." The Add Health study is huge — more than 20,000 kids — and this difference is highly significant from a statistical point of view.

They studied JUVENILES???:lol::lol: Well, hell they would have to in order to find any liberals. :lol::lol:

" If you are 20 and not a liberal you don't have a heart, if you are 40 and still a liberal you don't have a brain." Winston Churchill

<excerpt>

They studied JUVENILES???:lol::lol: Well, hell they would have to in order to find any liberals. :lol::lol:

" If you are 20 and not a liberal you don't have a heart, if you are 40 and still a liberal you don't have a brain." Winston Churchill

"posters who repeatedly misattribute quotes to bolster their pathetic argument, suck canal water"~Oscar Wilde

<excerpt>
So, are liberals smarter? Kanazawa quotes from two surveys that support the hypothesis that liberals are more intelligent. One is the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health, which is often called Add Health. The other is the General Social Survey (GSS). The Add Health study shows that the mean IQ of adolescents who identify themselves as "very liberal" is 106, compared with a mean IQ of 95 for those calling themselves "very conservative." The Add Health study is huge &#8212; more than 20,000 kids &#8212; and this difference is highly significant from a statistical point of view.

"posters who repeatedly misattribute quotes to bolster their pathetic argument, suck canal water"~Oscar Wilde

Do you happen to know what the word " Adolescents" mean?? They are the mush minds of the universe.:lol::lol:

Per Websters dictionary for your superior brain power- Adolescent= a period of growth between childhood and maturity.:lol::lol::lol: You betcha, I want the opinions of a bunch of 13 and 14 year olds. They are soooooooooooooooooo smart and soooooooooooo liberal that I want them to run the world.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They are sooooooooooooooo wise with all that wordly experience of theirs, that I am certain the they would make all the right decisions on everything that concerns the world. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

<excerpt>

" I am in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools, let's start with typewriters." Frank Lloyd Wright. :lol::lol::lol:

" I am in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools, let's start with typewriters." Frank Lloyd Wright. :lol::lol::lol:

you could try to find the source for your quotes.

if it is printed on your toilet paper, and you try to claim that as source, you will fail.

there are books out there that collect famous misquotes.

The survey was of adolescents? You mean people without real jobs and families? I too was a selfish bitch with a high IQ, who at 15, felt no guilt in spending other people's money. Bombshell study man.

Funny, I too at age 15 had a high IQ. But I cared about others and earned my way with a paper route. I grew up liberal and you conservative - maybe character plays a greater role in what one becomes as an adult.

You do realize that she said she grew up liberal dont you? Selfish

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Didn't someone post something a couple of days ago about Neocons NOT paying attention? Apparently it's contageous and now spreading to the smarter more observant liberals. Never imagined they could be so stupid.

So let me see if I got this right...they gave a bunch of kids an IQ test to form an opinion about political party mentality? What a brilliantly smart thing to do....that takes some real smarts!

So let me see if I got this right...they gave a bunch of kids an IQ test to form an opinion about political party mentality? What a brilliantly smart thing to do....that takes some real smarts!

Yep, when you consider that adolescent boys are concerned about the spontaniety of their penis's and adolescent girl's are more concerned about their next pair of shoes, does it not make you wonder who it was that even asked them if they were liberal or conservative, because I can sure as hell quarantee you that adolescents don't know the meaning of either term.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That takes some real brilliance from the test giver. LOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

Yep, when you consider that adolescent boys are concerned about the spontaniety of their penis's and adolescent girl's are more concerned about their next pair of shoes, does it not make you wonder who is was that even asked them if they were liberal or conservative, because I can sure as hell quarantee you that adolescents don't know the meaning of either term.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's possible that they know the difference...but do they TRULY give a shit? Probably not. So the figures are skewed.

Yep, when you consider that adolescent boys are concerned about the spontaniety of their penis's and adolescent girl's are more concerned about their next pair of shoes, does it not make you wonder who is was that even asked them if they were liberal or conservative, because I can sure as hell quarantee you that adolescents don't know the meaning of either term.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's possible that they know the difference...but do they TRULY give a shit? Probably not. So the figures are skewed.

a libertarian is responsible for this

if it is printed on your toilet paper, and you try to claim that as source, you will fail.

Really, am I hurting your little liberal feelings with quotes from very intelligent people, is it too much for that liberal la, la land
brain of yours. Here's another:

" Liberty can not be preserved without general knowledge of the people." John Adams- I think you need to get some knowledge.

And another: " especialy for you:::

" The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it. " George Bernard Shaw-

I think you could use a little accurate observation before you test a bunch of ADOLESCENTS on liberal and conservative theory and then post it, because ADOLESCENTS, in case you have not noticed don't know what it means to be liberal or conservative.They are much more concerned about the inadvertent sexual activities of their boy bodies and girls much, much more concerned about what they are wearing. Get a clue, get some accurate observation.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Really, am I hurting your little liberal feelings with quotes from very intelligent people, is it too much for that liberal la, la land
brain of yours. Here's another:

" Liberty can not be preserved without general knowledge of the people." John Adams- I think you need to get some knowledge.

And another: " especialy for you:::

" The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it. " George Bernard Shaw-

I think you could use a little accurate observation before you test a bunch of ADOLESCENTS on liberal and conservative theory and then post it, because ADOLESCENTS, in case you have not noticed don't know what it means to be liberal or conservative.They are much more concerned about the inadvertent sexual activities of their boy bodies and girls much, much more concerned about what they are wearing. Get a clue, get some accurate observation.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"poster with the handle "maple" is a brain dead fool with pathetic hopes to become white house maid in the palin admin in 2056 and spends the time until then with failing on a messageboard"~ winston churchill

I agree that liberals are more intelligent and proficient at taking other peoples money.
Wall Street Bankers, Insurance executives, Enrons CEO and CFO, Board of Directors for the members of the oil cartels, big pharma and big farma - yep, those damn liberals take all our money.:cuckoo:

they are doing a dam good job of it in our State aint they Wry....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back