Time for Wray to be fired

What happened? This guy show some integrity? We all know Trump hates that.

The DISGUSTING FILTH in the media would have a field day if Trump fires him. So, I say -- Fire him.

And to Trump I say, "If you're gonna go down, go down swinging"

Gateway Pundit is a misinformation discredited promoter of fake news and an extreme Trump loyal make-believe news source.

Yeah, unlike the highly credible CNN,, huh?

Media Matters exists for the SOLE PURPOSE of discrediting Conservative Media. To their credit, they're honest enough to say so but they have little to worry about...... The typical dimocrap scumbag doesn't bother to check. They only care about their own personal confirmation bias.

What is Wray hiding?
obviously the FBI was up to its neck in spying and violations of the Hatch act.
You'd think the FBI would want to be the most interested into getting to the bottom of the truth.

REPORT: House GOP Leadership: FBI Director Wray Not Cooperating with AG Barr's Spygate Investigation - Burying Documents
How come the left keeps being allowed to delete shit, bury documents, keep reactions but then demand total insight into others?

Fuck that.

Gateway Pundit is a misinformation discredited promoter of fake news and an extreme Trump loyal make-believe news source.

Media Matters exists for the SOLE PURPOSE of discrediting Conservative Media. To their credit, they're honest enough to say so but they have little to worry about...... The typical dimocrap scumbag doesn't bother to check. They only care about their own personal confirmation bias.

It's hilarious when they rail on Gateway....then source the Daily Kook and Huffingpaint

Snopes Fact-Checks The Satirical Babylon Bee … Again

Snopes Doesn't Understand Satire, Fact Checks Babylon Bee...Again

Snopes meets The Babylon Bee in classic faceoff - NRL News Today

Obnoxious Snopes Writer Keeps Fact-Checking People's Jokes At Parties

The WaPo fact-checker sided with Snopes and rated all these sites --

Picture1-644x571.png

How come the left keeps being allowed to delete shit, bury documents, keep reactions but then demand total insight into others?

Fuck that.

Where do you get your News?

Where do any of us get our News?

I don't go to the Capitol Building and sit in the halls of Congress to listen to those gasbags. I don't go to the White House and chat with Trump.

I can't get into the Pentagon to have a conversation with our Generals.

I, like you, like everybody else in this Country, get our News from the Media.

And when the Media is lying scum.

When the Media is no longer in the News Business but is in the Activist Business.......

Do you think that might change the view of those that get their News from them? Which is -- EVERYBODY??

The Media is coming apart. They are failing because people like me are sick and tired of being lied to. When the Media loses Bill Maher, they're done.

But some, who shall remain nameless, are still trying to hide that FACT.

No surprise there. dimocrap scum eat, live, breathe and shit their politics.

No matter where they are, no matter what they do. Even if it's volunteer work. Even if it's paid work.

Their friends are dims, their relatives are usually dims, they try to work in a dimocrap environment with like-thinking losers and/or grifters to hang with.

It's what defines them.

People are tired of it. The media IS Politics. It is NOTHING else if not Politics.

The American Media was CREATED for Political Discourse. Not for you to advertise for a Yard Sale or to find a puppy.

POLITICS. PERIOD.

And it is dying. Deservedly so.

Where will you get your information if not from the Media?

Here? There are some in here that will try to corrupt that flow of information, too. Believe it.

They can't stand that their primary hold on power, which is through the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Media, is falling apart.

Nolte: CNN Has Lost One-Third of Its Primetime Audience, and a Whopping 55% of the Most Important Demo (25-54 Year Olds)
—Ace of Spades

Trump Bump, followed by No Collusion Collapse.

The far-left CNN's ratings death spiral marched into last week as the fake news network lost one-third of its primetime audience and a breathtaking 55 percent of its demo viewers.
When compared to this same week last year, CNN also lost 21 percent of its total day viewers.

How bad is this?

Well, you can’t blame a slow news week because not only was President Trump on an overseas trip, but as you will see, CNN stands completely alone with this massive audience implosion.

By comparison, in primetime, MSNBC and Fox News only lost four percent of their viewers compared to last year and seven and five percent of their total day viewers, respectively.

Let me lay this out for you as starkly as I can.

Primetime Viewership Compared to Same Week Last Year

Fox News: -4 percent

MSNBC: -4 percent

CNNLOL: -33 percent

More details at the link.

The only people watching CNN are Comfort Dogs lost in transport and waiting in the Dallas airport lounge for a new flight.

And they're like, "Can't we just watch Paternity Court?" And also, "Brian Stelter looks like a plus-sized snausage."

Thanks to Guy Mohawk.

Big: Greg Gutfeld's weekend show gets higher ratings that almost all of the horrible late-night "comic" shows, but the media constantly talks about them, and never mentions Gutfeld.

It's hilarious when they rail on Gateway....then source the Daily Kook and Huffingpaint

Maybe Sarah can go to work for Gateway and share some if her "slip of tongue" lies?

There is an open sewer in DC now....and it is smelling up the whole Country.

What is Wray hiding?
obviously the FBI was up to its neck in spying and violations of the Hatch act.
You'd think the FBI would want to be the most interested into getting to the bottom of the truth.

REPORT: House GOP Leadership: FBI Director Wray Not Cooperating with AG Barr's Spygate Investigation - Burying Documents
Fire his ass and abolish the FBI altogether.....They've never stayed in their unconstitutional box, and it's absurd to believe that they ever will.

Forum List

Back