Time for the NAACP to condemn the racists within its ranks…

it has verbatim quotes. did you read the nytimes article and watch the video?

of course not....i don't read or watch drivel

i'm cracking up at how HARD you have worked to show that video wasn't 1997....i'm mean, what an important "issue" :lol:

nothing hard about this. a little research, a little needling of the pompous partisan pissant, and voilà, a prime cop-out. i mean, nothing is left from your previous statements, hahaha.
it was not all about the date, you were basically wrong en totale, mon cher. joining the naacp, lol. you should be embarrassed, but you have developed a thick skin by now. not a good feature.

why would i be embarrassed for saying 1997 when the overwhelming majority of links say the same thing and i merely used the date from the op link?

i think you're so desperate for a win, that you obsess and try VERY HARD to make a huge win point over a non issue....

in all honesty, you should be embarrassed....

of course not....i don't read or watch drivel

i'm cracking up at how HARD you have worked to show that video wasn't 1997....i'm mean, what an important "issue" :lol:

nothing hard about this. a little research, a little needling of the pompous partisan pissant, and voilà, a prime cop-out. i mean, nothing is left from your previous statements, hahaha.
it was not all about the date, you were basically wrong en totale, mon cher. joining the naacp, lol. you should be embarrassed, but you have developed a thick skin by now. not a good feature.

why would i be embarrassed for saying 1997 when the overwhelming majority of links say the same thing and i merely used the date from the op link?

i think you're so desperate for a win, that you obsess and try VERY HARD to make a huge win point over a non issue....

no, you.

yurt runs or deflects. which is okay. but he nags other posters when he thinks he found something to nag about. yurt can go for weeks, and nag and nag and nag, like a fishwife.

that is why it is hilarious to expose the little fragile fraud.

yurt, you more than deserve it, and you can expect more of it.

no, you.

you're rubber and goo

yurt runs or deflects. which is okay. but he nags other posters when he thinks he found something to nag about. yurt can go for weeks, and nag and nag and nag, like a fishwife.

that is why it is hilarious to expose the little fragile fraud.

yurt, you more than deserve it, and you can expect more of it.

do you not see the irony of this post

and really...what i have deflected on....

care to try again...

no, you.

you're rubber and goo

hahaha, a hint of cleverness emerges? no, behind the curve again.

hahaha, a hint of cleverness emerges? no, behind the curve again.

not until you come out from the bushes and closet :razz:

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh :confused:

:lol:

do you get this excited everytime you see

DETA-410.jpg

how many times have you been bush whacked?

I am not a member of the NAACP. I am a member of another tribe.
I could care less what they do and would never tell them who to condemn and who not to.
None of my business.
How does the NAACP affect anyone's life here?
Please elaborate and add specifics.

are you hot and bothered or all itchy from the bushwhacking.....hope it wasn't poison oak

we obviously have a diverging interpretation of "bushwhacked". it sucked, but it did not take 8 years, and i was not killed, or interrogated enhancoutivitely or extraordinarily renditioned and fell prey to some bad apples.

Then why does Obama, YOU and yer pals here continue to Bushwhack everything Obama and the Statists are responsible for?

Seems none of you are willing to take responsibility for anything...including yourselves...But you're willing to take credit for issues that had zero to do with you?

My it must be interesting to be unprincipled...and duplicitous.

are you hot and bothered or all itchy from the bushwhacking.....hope it wasn't poison oak

we obviously have a diverging interpretation of "bushwhacked". it sucked, but it did not take 8 years, and i was not killed, or interrogated enhancoutivitely or extraordinarily renditioned and fell prey to some bad apples.

Then why does Obama, YOU and yer pals here continue to Bushwhack everything Obama and the Statists are responsible for?

Seems none of you are willing to take responsibility for anything...including yourselves...But you're willing to take credit for issues that had zero to do with you?

My it must be interesting to be unprincipled...and duplicitous.

parrot, you are not qualified. so whatever you just "wrote" was for naught.

Forum List

Back