Time For The Left/Democrats To Apologize To Ronald Reagan?

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
It looks like Reagan was right about Gaddafi after all. Listening to all these rabid Left/Democrat Chickenhawks celebrating the death of Gaddafi,it makes you think back to when these same people viciously condemned Ronald Reagan for going after Gaddafi for the Lockerbie Bombing. So why the sudden change of heart? Where did all this Democrat Chickenhawk stuff come from? Do these people owe Ronald Reagan an apology? What say you all?

Could you be more specific about who criticized Reagan how, and why they should apologize now? For my part, I feel about the same about Reagan today as I did yesterday.

Fuck Ronnie Raygun!

Ronnie-Raygun.jpg

Never happen. The truth must adjust to them, rather than vice versa.

I know but i'm always on the hunt for just a bit of honesty from them. They attacked Reagan 24/7 for going after Gaddafi. Their new Chickenhawk persona actually makes me laugh.

It looks like Reagan was right about Gaddafi after all. Listening to all these rabid Left/Democrat Chickenhawks celebrating the death of Gaddafi,it makes you think back to when these same people viciously condemned Ronald Reagan for going after Gaddafi for the Lockerbie Bombing. So why the sudden change of heart? Where did all this Democrat Chickenhawk stuff come from? Do these people owe Ronald Reagan an apology? What say you all?

Where did you get the avatar of Andy Warhol dressed up as a Jedi?

Or is that Henry Gibson?

Last edited:

If Reagan was right about Ghaddafi, then why didn't H.W. Bush or G.W. Bush take him out? I guess it took a real leader like Obama to take him out. So, what you're really saying is that you owe Obama an apology.

You appear to confuse, here, two completely distinct statements.

1) Moammar Gaddafi was a bad man.

2) Ronald Reagan was right to engage in unilateral and probably unconstitutional military action against Gaddafi that resulted in the deaths of many innocent Libyan civilians but did not in fact take out Gaddafi himself.

One need not doubt statement #1 in order to disagree with statement #2. One may rejoice that Gaddafi is now out of power, and perhaps even that he is dead, without in any way changing one's mind that Reagan's actions on that occasion were wrong and probably unconstitutional.

What's more, I believe that Ron Paul, who disapproves of cowboy actions by the U.S. military, would probably agree with me here.

Thanks to Obama: Bin Laden - dead. Countless AQ leaders - dead. Ghaddafi - dead. And all the right can do is whine about it. Jealous much?

Always the 'D' & 'R' thing. Makes fools out of so many. Now all these Left/Democrats are suddenly the most rabid Chickenhawks in the country. Funny but also bizarre stuff.

Always the 'D' & 'R' thing. Makes fools out of so many. Now all these Left/Democrats are suddenly the most rabid Chickenhawks in the country. Funny but also bizarre stuff.

And all of the rabid right are now humanitarians. Save the dictators! Funny but also bizarre stuff.

Reaganism, Voodoo, and the end of the Fairness Doctrine have been a catastrophe for the USA. None of THIS episode include the jingoistic bluster, my way or the highway arrogance, or the covert BS and torture of the Reaganist chickenhawk moron.

I've noticed a pattern here: you post something asking for a response, then ignore every response you get.

Frankly that's not a game worth playing. I believe we're done.

Reagan is dead...so...no.

And the Democrats that opposed Reagan's well deserved jihad against Quddafi are no longer in office....so no.....the current Democrats should not apologize to a dead person for something somebody else did.

These Left/Democrat Chickenhawks really are hilarious. 'Obama the Butcher.' That's a very fitting name for their guy at this point. So just man-up or woman-up and apologize to Ronald Reagan. Show that you at least have some honor & dignity left.

Reagan is dead, dude.

It's actually time for conservatives to thank President Obama for getting rid of Gaddafi without costing one single American service member his or her life in the process.

Convenient Chickenhawkism is so lame. Left/Democrat Chickenhawks sure are a hoot.

Forum List

Back