Time For Some More Auto Eye Candy...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Saab anyone? This is a sweet little concept. The Saab Aero-X...

Saab_Aero-X_101_1024.jpg

Saab_Aero-X_104_1024.jpg

I will blame them too.

Now what is your excuse to show pictures of nice cars without
the babefactor.

Lets shoot the messenger, worked well during the thoudand years
of the dark ages. As a conservative you should appreciate tradition. :teeth:

nosarcasm said:
I will blame them too.

Now what is your excuse to show pictures of nice cars without
the babefactor.

Lets shoot the messenger, worked well during the thoudand years
of the dark ages. As a conservative you should appreciate tradition. :teeth:

Well... I hate to disappoint you nosar, but there isn't going to be any girls. I'll bet a dollar to a donut though you could find your own chick with car pics if you wanted.

And I can tell you're really not a car guy, or you'd have commented on the car, instead of dreaming up some "why aren't there any babes" angle.

I'd be shocked if Saab ever came out with something so edgy, their designs have been lagging about 5-7 years behind for awhile now... the door system is rather innovative, but I don't know how realistic it is. I wonder about safety and other such things... and I'd change the rims. I wonder what the performance specs are; I could see this with a little modification being a classy sports coupe.

I agree with clay for once the Ford Iosis is by far the better car...sporty yet looks safe...The Saab aero-x while it is cute it looks like a coffin from the safety standpoint!

Love the Ford.

My dad retired from Ford Aerospace....hmmm.....X-Plan here I come.

I know..concept..we'll probably never see it.

But one can hope.

The ClayTaurus said:
I'd be shocked if Saab ever came out with something so edgy, their designs have been lagging about 5-7 years behind for awhile now... the door system is rather innovative, but I don't know how realistic it is. I wonder about safety and other such things... and I'd change the rims. I wonder what the performance specs are; I could see this with a little modification being a classy sports coupe.

I agree about the door system. It looks as though the whole dash opens with both doors. Kind of extreme for just one person getting in and out.

If Ford X-cars are what you like, here's another little Ford concept. The Reflex...

Ford_reflex_275_1024.jpg

Ford_reflex_274_1024.jpg

Ford_reflex_283_1024.jpg

Ford_reflex_285_1024.jpg

misterblu said:
I wonder if it's going to platform share with the Kabura?

2006-Mazda-Kabura-RA-1280x960.jpg

2006-Mazda-Kabura-SA-Top-1024x768.jpg

2006-Mazda-Kabura-FA-Evening-1024x768.jpg

Oh.. Look at that...<i>*gets warm squishy feeling*</i> I could use one of those...

<i>And it's even in <u>RED</u></i>.

Forum List

Back