Time for revolution! You guys are all fools!!!!!

Hero

Rookie
Mar 19, 2009
WAKE UP AMERICAN PEOPLE! The New world order wants to kill us all with chemtrails,
and black ops ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) projects! YOU GUYS ARE ALL MORONS! WE NEED TO START A REVOLUTION! :eek:

chemtrails have been around since the invention of airplans....why aren't we all dead.....

not sure we should fear people that aren't anu good at what they do....

chemtrails have been around since the invention of airplans....why aren't we all dead.....

not sure we should fear people that aren't anu good at what they do....

yeah Im not sold on that chemtrails thing either since like he said,they have been around forever,but this foot shortage thing is all part of the plan of the new world order.people like Diamond Dave better wake up and stop being afraid of the truth.this recession were having is all part of their scheme.Its all by design,they want to start a food shortage crisis where there will be riots in the streets so they kill can off citizens.a year ago I was laughing at these talk radio show hosts who were saying to start stacking up on canned goods,to be prepared for a food shortage crisis.I was saying to myself-yeah right,things arent that bad.Im not laughing anymore now though.just go to your grocery store and look at the shelves.They got huge mark down prices on products all over the place.Its happening right before our eyes.the american people have themselves to blame though cause they let it happen.They did not care that all these autrocities that went on all over the country by our own government doing things to their own people,they had the arrogant attitude of allowing it to happen by not forming a revolution and now were paying for it.

Last edited:
My favorite conspiracy is the one about Mighty Mouse using cocaine.

images

Another loony to join the morons in the conspiracy theory sub-forum
Your sig suggests what many of us beleive has and is still happening on an accelerated rate lately. I don't know enough about the chemtrails, but I sometimes wonder what is in the water that people drink that makes it so hard for them to see things. The government they think they have is NOT so benevolent. Look around at what's happening and how it all gets spinned on the MSM. They are blaming the left, or the right, but they are all the same, causing the people to be devisive and split along the lines they have drawn for us. We need to say enough and unite and take our society and country back. I like the revolutionary spirit that has been in force in Greece for example, and other countries. What happened to our will to protest en mass? How could we have become so complacent? Chemtrail Poisoning ? Something in the water supply? Or maybe we are all afraid to go to jail and be labeled "terrorists" thanks to the pussy congress passing the likes of the "Patriot" Act? I don't know but we let our guard down slowly, decade after decade, like the frog slowly boiling to death in the kettle, not realizing it is causing his demise.

Last edited:
Your sig suggests what many of us beleive has and is still happening on an accelerated rate lately. I don't know enough about the chemtrails, but I sometimes wonder what is in the water that people drink that makes it so hard for them to see things. The government they think they have is NOT so benevolent. Look around at what's happening and how it all gets spinned on the MSM. They are blaming the left, or the right, but they are all the same, causing the people to be devisive and split along the lines they have drawn for us. We need to say enough and unite and take our society and country back. I like the revolutionary spirit that has been in force in Greece for example, and other countries. What happened to our will to protest en mass? How could we have become so complacent? Chemtrail Poisoning ? Something in the water supply? Or maybe we are all afraid to go to jail and be labeled "terrorists" thanks to the pussy congress passing the likes of the "Patriot" Act? I don't know but we let our guard down slowly, decade after decade, like the frog slowly boiling to death in the kettle, not realizing it is causing his demise.

sad but true.we got to the point where the american people only cared about how their kid was doing in school or paying the next mortage payment.they got so concerned about their own little pity problems,that they let all this happen.

Just be mindful as they try to put your medical records all on a national database and watch as paper money disappears and all you have is a credit card/national id card (mark of the beast) and they can track you wherever you go.

Plus, if they decide to turn off your card, what can you do?

At least with money you can pay cash. So they're getting rid of cash.

FYI:

You are immune to chemtrails and black ops ELF projects if you wear flannel shirts and blue Mardi Gras beads.

They don't want you to know that.

Time for a revolution?

Okay, but will this take long?

I've got my shows to watch, too, ya' know.

Forum List

Back