Time for Paul Simon to call it a career

'Who stole the real Paul Simon?': Legendary musician, 74, is mocked online and even prompts concern for his well-being after shaky performance of Bridge Over Troubled Water at Democratic convention
By Dailymail.com Reporter

Paul Simon prompts concern after shaky DNC performance
His reported lack luster performance can be explained, he's 74 years old. My mother is 77 and things started breaking down for her around age 74 when she retired. There comes a time in every person's life when they have to think about retirement and maybe it's Paul Simon's time.

'Who stole the real Paul Simon?': Legendary musician, 74, is mocked online and even prompts concern for his well-being after shaky performance of Bridge Over Troubled Water at Democratic convention
By Dailymail.com Reporter

Paul Simon prompts concern after shaky DNC performance
His reported lack luster performance can be explained, he's 74 years old. My mother is 77 and things started breaking down for her around age 74 when she retired. There comes a time in every person's life when they have to think about retirement and maybe it's Paul Simon's time.
Simon had announced his retirement and decided to do one last performance for the convention. He showed some courage to come out and do it knowing it would not be his best performance. I thought it was OK. He performed a song he wrote long ago that became an iconic song that has been covered by many artists and will continue to be covered. The critics here show how immature and petty they are.

Garfunkel is the singer in the first place.

Did you notice Paul Simon is nowhere in that video? It is from a solo performance.

I had figured. But Garfunkel still is the original singer is what I recall; so, I didn't hassle with it. Do you have a legit point, or did you just find that somehow noteworthy?

No. He is not the original singer. It was a duet.

No.

Did you notice Paul Simon is nowhere in that video? It is from a solo performance.

I had figured. But Garfunkel still is the original singer is what I recall; so, I didn't hassle with it. Do you have a legit point, or did you just find that somehow noteworthy?

No.

Yes. Garfunkel had the lead, but Simon sang also. Have a nice day! :D

No.

Being a backing singer does not make a song a duet.

No.

Being a backing singer does not make a song a duet.

Whatever. PITA.

Forum List

Back