Time For New Nuremberg Trials!

Anybody bringing up that BS about the banning of DDT causing millions of deaths is just too damned ignorant to be believed in any other venue.

1. "Fortunately, no human beings have ever been harmed by DDT....In the 1960s, the World Health Organization tested more than 1,300 pesticides, seeking effective substitutes for DDT in mosquito control. Only four approached DDT’s effectiveness: Malathion, Aprocarb (Baygon), fenthion, and fenitrothion, but all were more hazardous to humans than DDT and were 4 to 20 times more expensive than DDT....Because, over the years, I kept hearing propagandist claims that DDT is toxic to people, I studied all of the relevant scientific and medical literature. Here I mention only some details on DDT’s safety:..."http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.com/articles/Fall02/Mosquitoes.html

2. For those who think Rocks is "...just too damned ignorant ...," I'd like to report that Rocks just finished a 300 page book!

And that's a lot of coloring!

The average lefty understands science about as well as they understand economics.

Not at all.

Do you think they'll connect the dots, that show that all their fav endeavors are about control of their fellow human beings?

1. "Fortunately, no human beings have ever been harmed by DDT....In the 1960s, the World Health Organization tested more than 1,300 pesticides, seeking effective substitutes for DDT in mosquito control. Only four approached DDT’s effectiveness: Malathion, Aprocarb (Baygon), fenthion, and fenitrothion, but all were more hazardous to humans than DDT and were 4 to 20 times more expensive than DDT....Because, over the years, I kept hearing propagandist claims that DDT is toxic to people, I studied all of the relevant scientific and medical literature. Here I mention only some details on DDT’s safety:..."http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.com/articles/Fall02/Mosquitoes.html

2. For those who think Rocks is "...just too damned ignorant ...," I'd like to report that Rocks just finished a 300 page book!

And that's a lot of coloring!

The average lefty understands science about as well as they understand economics.

Not at all.

Do you think they'll connect the dots, that show that all their fav endeavors are about control of their fellow human beings?
Never. It's "for the children!!", don'tcha know.

1.The result of internet and IT is that the Left can no longer simply walk away from their debacles under cover of the Left Media…the elites cannot hide the effects of their bone-head ideas and the blight of enforced ‘green’ regulation.

I demand that society be made whole via an eco-equivalent of the Nuremberg Trials!

2. First, there is one of the 20th century’s greatest mass-murderers, Al Gore’s heroine, Rachel Carson. Her best-seller ‘Silent Spring’ resulted in the near-universal banning of DDT, and the commensurate resurgence of malaria.
“THE DDT BAN TURNS 30 — Millions Dead of Malaria Because of Ban, More Deaths Likely.” THE DDT BAN TURNS 30 — Millions Dead of Malaria Because of Ban, More Deaths Likely > Health Issues > ACSH
a. To placate our Liberal friends, we’ll call it a ‘hate crime,’ since almost all the victims were black or brown!

3. Untold misery and starvation in the third world is due to the increased price of rice, maize, wheat…and, yes, even cassava! Why??? Biofuels!
“The western appetite for biofuels is causing starvation in the poor world
Developing nations are being pushed to grow crops for ethanol, rather than food - all thanks to political expediency…” George Monbiot: The western appetite for biofuels is causing starvation in the poor world | Comment is free | The Guardian

4. What else has the increase in the price of wheat advanced? The “Arab Spring.”“ Why does that matter? Because Arabs live on bread, couscous and noodles, and the government picks up much of the tab for its impoverished populace. "Tunisians eat more wheat than anyone on the planet: 478 pounds per person a year, compared to 177 pounds in the U.S. Egyptians and Algerians also eat more than twice as much wheat as Americans, says the U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization," the Journal reported.”
Arab Spring | Wheat Price | Uprisings

5. Queston: how many of the East Anglia ‘researchers’ who faked and suppressed data have been brought up on charges?? How many have been fired??
“But rather than investigating all the evidence of so much academic fraud and intellectual wrongdoing, the University of East Anglia is denying there is a problem. Professor Trevor Davies, the school’s pro vice chancellor for research, issued a defensive statement on Tuesday claiming: “The publication of a selection of the emails and data stolen from the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) has led to some questioning of the climate science research published by CRU and others. There is nothing in the stolen material which indicates that peer-reviewed publications by CRU, and others, on the nature of global warming and related climate change are not of the highest-quality of scientific investigation and interpretation.”
Unlike these global-warming propagandists, we expect research to be done in the open. Scientists who refuse to share their data, who plot to destroy information and fail to tell other scientists how their results were calculated should be severely punished.” EDITORIAL: The global-cooling cover-up - Washington Times

6. Every official of solar panel and wind turbines companies who took taxpayer subsidies, knowing full well that green power was a fraud should be prosecuted in eco-Nuremberg Trials ….’what did they know and when did they know it?’

7. The EPA jihad against free enterprise must be brought to an immediate halt! A remedy would be the ability of citizens to sue the federal government to protect their legitimate interests, for damages. While currently unconstitutional, the Congress can waive sovereign immunity, Such a congressional waiver would not only protect the citizenry, but would go far toward defining the limits of federal authority.

8. And, finally, where are our lawyer-friends who are willing to step up, Pro Bono, to sue on behalf of Old Rocks and Chris, who have been held up to ridicule as a result of mind-altering ‘green’ propaganda??
Certainly our dear friends are entitled to be made whole, as was requested by former Labor Secretary Ray Donovan who famously said “Where do I go to get my reputation back?"

The Greens, and warmists, have much to answer for!

No worries PoliticalChic............look, all this shit from these people is going in a museum after election day next year. It'll be on display like a relic of a former era. Bet your house on it. The age of the greens is coming to an end as trickle-up poverty economic policies have run the American economy into the shitter. A majority of the population is very level headed in terms of fiscal matters and most realize that their wallets take a huge hit with this garbage, thus, you see absolutely zero environmental legislation coming out of Washington in the last 2 years and the whole subject of "global warming" is so off the table you're far more likely to see Pelosi calling for gigantic tax cuts. Economic necessity will make shitting on the BS alarmist concerns politically feasible once the Varsity is back in power after next November.

Its like this.........if a household is a smidge from foreclosing on their home, do they jettison the vacation plans or make sure the car payments are covered? The k00k lefties still want to and will do both. Idealistic environmental agenda's had a place in a different time and during different times. Not anymore.

Plus........doubts are surfacing ALL THE TIME related to current alarmist climate models..........the latest this week.

Fcukking cloud simulater...........and the k00ks are falling all over themselves trying to discredit it.BBC News - Cloud simulator tests climate models

Nothing is settled............:lol:

do you disagree that many progressive and supposedly ecological programs have caused harm?

conservatives, liberals, moderates, Republicans, Democrats, etc all believe that they are the ones with the right answers and goodness on their side. or didnt you know that? over the last fifty years I would say that the law of unintended consequences has gobsmacked the left much more often than the right, probably because of the self imposed blinders of politically correct thinking.

The real reason is that liberalism is a pack of lies. When you spit in the face of reality, you end up getting smacked by it.

Forum List

Back