Time for Impeachment!

First off your NUMBERS are way off ,but everyone knows youe all don't like Facts.1000% LMFAO!

OK simple arithmetic:
First the source : US Federal Deficit by Year 2008_2017 - Charts Analysis
The above deficit total is $5 trillion do you agree??
Obama said he'd cut the deficit he'd inherited by half end of term...
Deficit at end of Bush 2008 was $460 billion OK??

If you divide $5 trillion by $230 billion which is HALF of Bush deficit of $460 you get: again I know this is complicated..

2,174%! I was trying to diminish by saying 1,000% because I knew simpletons like you wouldn't understand!

Obama INCREASED the deficit by 2,174% INSTEAD of CUTTING the deficit by 50% which he pledged!

Obama promised to cut the deficit by $230 billion a year. He cut it by $324 billion a year.

What is your problem?

A lot of the problem is that Obama cannot change colors.

Now there is even more reason to support this:
Impeachment of Obama for these very specific executive orders:
» National Movement Launched To Impeach Obama Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

And I am looking into a lawsuit against Obama for perjury!

Obama's PLEDGE!

President Obama, February 2009
"Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited [deficit 2008 $ 459 billion] in half by the end of my first term in office." [That would be $230 billion]
And that means taking responsibility right now in this administration, for getting our spending under control."
http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/obama-in-22009-i-am-pledging-to-cut-the-deficit-we-inherited-by-half-by-the-end-of-my-first-term/question-2859475/

But the Reality is Obama's deficits have been:
Recent US Federal Deficit Numbers
  • FY 2012: $1,089 billion
  • FY 2011: $1,300 billion
  • FY 2010: $1,293 billion
  • FY 2009: $1,413 billion
Total of $5 trillion in deficits since Obama made that promise to cut in half the $459 billion deficit...

He PLEDGED to cut the deficit.. HE didn't HE INCREASED it by 1,000%!!!!!

HE lied to people that voted for HIM in 2008 and now 2012 that he would CUT the deficit!

In so doing HE has harmed my way of life, my earning a living and my family.

How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?
Trump Pledged to Eliminate the Debt. Instead He Will Add $8.3 Trillion

"Trump promised to achieve 4 percent growth with tax cuts. In his first 100 days, he released the outline of would become the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. It cut the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent beginning in 2018. The top individual income tax rate drops to 37 percent. It doubles the standard deduction and eliminates personal exemptions. The corporate cuts are permanent, while the individual changes expire at the end of 2025.

IT IS TIME TO CHARGE TRUMP WITH MISLEADING THE PUBLIC WAY BEYOND THE PLEDGE MADE BY PRESIDENT OBAMA.

And not the only reason for impeachment of trump, the most dishonest, mendacious and corrupt person to ever serve as POTUS.

Last edited by a moderator:
» National Movement Launched To Impeach Obama Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Obama's PLEDGE!

"Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited [deficit 2008 $ 459 billion] in half by the end of my first term in office." [That would be $230 billion]
And that means taking responsibility right now in this administration, for getting our spending under control."
http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/obama-in-22009-i-am-pledging-to-cut-the-deficit-we-inherited-by-half-by-the-end-of-my-first-term/question-2859475/

Total of $5 trillion in deficits since Obama made that promise to cut in half the $459 billion deficit...

HE lied to people that voted for HIM in 2008 and now 2012 that he would CUT the deficit!

"Trump promised to achieve 4 percent growth with tax cuts. In his first 100 days, he released the outline of would become the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. It cut the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent beginning in 2018. The top individual income tax rate drops to 37 percent. It doubles the standard deduction and eliminates personal exemptions. The corporate cuts are permanent, while the individual changes expire at the end of 2025.

IT IS TIME TO CHARGE TRUMP WITH MISLEADING THE PUBLIC WAY BEYOND THE PLEDGE MADE BY PRESIDENT OBAMA.

And not the only reason for impeachment of trump, the most dishonest, mendacious and corrupt person to ever serve as POTUS.

Just think if Obama hadn't been so anti-business as the attached shows.
But you don't seem to understand the implications of what Trump has achieved.
Why would ANY American let alone the President make the below statements.

How many regulations has the Trump administration cut? Coming up with a solid number isn’t easy. The White House boasts the elimination of 22 rules for every new rule enacted, which results in $8.1 billion in lifetime savings via 67 regulatory cuts
These Are the Biggest Regulations Donald Trump Has Cut -- and How They Affect You
And how much does rules and regulations compliance cost?
Federal Regulations Cost U.S. $2 Trillion Per Year, Study Shows
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

Interesting….how you boys called for impeachment the moment Obama won….

HEY IDIOT!!!
What was the moment Obama won... 2008!
According to a July 2014 YouGov poll, 35% of Americans believed President Obama should be impeached, including 68% of Republicans.
Efforts to impeach Barack Obama - Wikipedia
BUT there were NO impeachment hearings.
What the "fake news" reported 10/14/2013....
By the end of the day links and excerpts referencing this article were being circulated via social media, with many of those who encountered it mistaking it for a genuine news item. However, the article was just a political spoof from the Daily Currant, whose “About” page notes that web site deals strictly in satire:
FALSE: House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings

Last edited:

Obama's PLEDGE!

How many regulations has the Trump administration cut? Coming up with a solid number isn’t easy. The White House boasts the elimination of 22 rules for every new rule enacted, which results in $8.1 billion in lifetime savings via 67 regulatory cuts
These Are the Biggest Regulations Donald Trump Has Cut -- and How They Affect You
View attachment 289294

LOL, nice try. Obama saved the Auto Industry, your claim he was anti business is bullshit, as well the rest of your spin.

According to a July 2014 YouGov poll, 35% of Americans believed President Obama should be impeached, including 68% of Republicans.
Efforts to impeach Barack Obama - Wikipedia
BUT there were NO impeachment hearings.
What the "fake news" reported 10/14/2013....
By the end of the day links and excerpts referencing this article were being circulated via social media, with many of those who encountered it mistaking it for a genuine news item. However, the article was just a political spoof from the Daily Currant, whose “About” page notes that web site deals strictly in satire:
FALSE: House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings

skip forward to where Obama called to have people investigate the Romneys

Obama's PLEDGE!

View attachment 289294

LOL, nice try. Obama saved the Auto Industry, your claim he was anti business is bullshit, as well the rest of your spin.

My CLAIM??? It is Obama's words!
" If somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them --- Why would ANYone let alone a President want businesses to go bankrupt?
The idiot never considered...Taxes paid by the coal plant, employees/Employers FICA tax payments... Unemployment payments... How f...king anti-business!
"I prefer higher gas prices". Why would ANYONE let alone a President want people to pay higher gas prices? Again totally against what everyone wants!
This idiot signed 40% fewer Federal oil leases ...one area a President can have a DIRECT affect on gas prices! More USA oil found, less dependency on foreign oil. BUT!!!
And when you’re ready to start selling, we want to be one of your best customers,” said Obama to Brazil.
"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." Stupid!
Obama told us he favored a "single payer health system"...
Why would Obama want to bankrupt 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and employ 450,000 people?

So tell me again where in just the above 6 statements Obama for sure WASN"T "IMPROVING" the economy... but destroying it!

Obama's PLEDGE!

View attachment 289294

The GM bailout cost us 11.2 Billion

we’ve spent 24 billion on bailing out the farmers

Obama's PLEDGE!

View attachment 289294

HEY DUMMY! Don't you know how to use the Internet? See below FACTS... about the ignorant, anti-business Obama!

Actually the FACTS regarding GM,et.al.. are shown by this simple chart!
The U.S. government essentially closed the books on TARP with a $15.3 billion profit.
Treasury sold its remaining shares Friday in Ally Financial, its last remaining major stake from the $426 billion bailout of banks and the U.S. auto industry.

The Troubled Asset Relief Program was passed in 2008, in the wake of Lehman Brothers' bankruptcy, as the nation's financial system was on the verge of collapse and economists feared another Great Depression. At the height of the bailout, Treasury owned a significant stake in all of the major U.S. banks, such as Citigroup (C) and Bank of America (BAC), two of the nation's Big Three automakers -- General Motors (GM) and Chrysler Group (FCAM) -- as well as one of its largest insurers, AIG (AIG).
U.S. ends TARP with $15.3 billion profit

OH and by the way... Obama had NOTHING to do with TARP!
The Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) is a program of the United States government to purchase toxic assets and equity from financial institutions to strengthen its financial sector that was passed by a Democratic Party controlled Congress and signed into law by Republican Party President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008. It was a component of the government's measures in 2008 to address the subprime mortgage crisis.
Dumb shits like you giving CREDIT to Obama!
Obama actually was the beginning cause of the credit crisis with the below "redlining" lawsuit!
Documents: Plaintiffs in 1995 Obama-led Citibank lawsuit submitted class action claims
Documents: Plaintiffs in 1995 Obama-led Citibank lawsuit submitted class action claims/

That wasn't "from the moment Obumbles won"...

the election was on 11/6, the Op was 11/7
Obumbles had already been President* for four years by that point.

pfft...get a life

It is so simple to get the FACTs but dummies like you simple spout thinking oh geez... the rest of the world is as dumb as I am and they will believe me!
YOU... get some brains and use the Internet before you hit the "Post Reply" !

Obama's PLEDGE!

View attachment 289294

HEY DUMMY! Don't you know how to use the Internet? See below FACTS... about the ignorant, anti-business Obama!

The U.S. government essentially closed the books on TARP with a $15.3 billion profit.
Treasury sold its remaining shares Friday in Ally Financial, its last remaining major stake from the $426 billion bailout of banks and the U.S. auto industry.

The Troubled Asset Relief Program was passed in 2008, in the wake of Lehman Brothers' bankruptcy, as the nation's financial system was on the verge of collapse and economists feared another Great Depression. At the height of the bailout, Treasury owned a significant stake in all of the major U.S. banks, such as Citigroup (C) and Bank of America (BAC), two of the nation's Big Three automakers -- General Motors (GM) and Chrysler Group (FCAM) -- as well as one of its largest insurers, AIG (AIG).

The Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) is a program of the United States government to purchase toxic assets and equity from financial institutions to strengthen its financial sector that was passed by a Democratic Party controlled Congress and signed into law by Republican Party President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008. It was a component of the government's measures in 2008 to address the subprime mortgage crisis.
Obama actually was the beginning cause of the credit crisis with the below "redlining" lawsuit!
Documents: Plaintiffs in 1995 Obama-led Citibank lawsuit submitted class action claims
Documents: Plaintiffs in 1995 Obama-led Citibank lawsuit submitted class action claims/

we spent more bailing out farmers than we lost on GM

View attachment 289294

we spent more bailing out farmers than we lost on GM

TARP was paid back so you are right on NO losses on GM!

But as far as "bailing out farmers"....
FACTS...
It is so simple Dummy to use the Internet!
Farmers have received subsidies since 1862! Simple search doesn't take any time and yet idiots like you shoot your mouth off without even an iota of proof!
HOW dumb!

History
Below is an abridged history of the agriculture industry in the United States:

• 1862: Agriculture has long attracted federal support. The Homestead Act in 1862granted land in the west to settlers willing to farm it. The Morrill Act of 1862funded colleges of agriculture. The Federal Farm Loan Act made government loans available to farmers. It made sure there was enough food during World War I.It became the Farm Credit System.
  • 1929: The Agricultural Marketing Act of 1929 created the Federal Farm Board. It tried to keep crop prices from crashing. It asked farmers to limit crops, which didn't work. It bought and stockpiled crops to limit supplies. It became the Farm Credit Administration in 1933.
  • President Franklin D. Roosevelt included farm subsidies in the New Deal. They were originally created to help farmers ravaged by the Dust Bowl and the Great Depression of 1929.
  • 1933: Congress signed the Agricultural Adjustment Act. It paid farmers to reduce crop output. It doubled crop prices by 1937. It was overturned by the Supreme Court in 1935 because it taxed processors but gave funds to farmers. That was remedied in 1938. The Emergency Farm Mortgage Act provided loans to save farms from foreclosure.
  • 1934: The Soil Conservation & Domestic Allotment Act paid farmers to plant soil-building crops, like beans and grasses, to counteract the drought. The Rural Electrification Act provided loans to farming cooperatives to generate electricity for their rural areas. The Resettlement Administration trained farmers and adjusted farm debt payments. It bought 10 million acres of submarginal farmland and paid farmers to convert it to pasture, preserves, or parks. It also resettled farmers onto better land and taught them modern conservation and farming techniques.
  • 1937: The Farm Tenancy Act created the Farmers’ Home Corporation to provide loans for tenant farmers to buy their farms. The Farm Security Administrationreplaced the Resettlement Administration to provide loans and training for farmers.
  • 1938: The New Agricultural Adjustment Act remedied the 1933 AAA. This price support system lasted until the 1990s. The federal government guaranteed farmers a high enough price to remain profitable. How did it do this? It paid farmers to make sure the supply did not exceed demand. The government subsidized farmers to keep croplands idle in order to prevent overproduction. It also bought excess crops. It then either stored them or gave them away to feed low-income people throughout the world. By 1999, farm subsidies had reached a record $22 billion.
  • 2001-2006: Farm subsidies tapered off a bit, averaging $19 billion a year. Of this, about 15% was wasteful, unnecessary, or redundant. Between 1995 and 2010, farm subsidies had ballooned to $52 billion a year on average.
  • During the recession, as lawmakers looked for ways to cut the budget, many asked, "Do corn growers need subsidies?"
  • 2011-2012: In 2011, a record 14 billion bushels of corn were produced. In 2012, 94 million acres of corn were scheduled to be planted. This was more than in any year since World War II.
  • 2017: Large farms dominated the industry. Farms generating $1 million or more in sales produced two-thirds of the nation's agricultural output. Only 4% of farms were that large. Big farms gobbled up small ones that couldn't compete. They relied on economies of scale to produce more food at a cheaper price. That sent prices down even more, putting more small farmers out of business. The 2012 budget proposed a 22% cut to farm subsidies, including the $5 billion direct payment program. The House budget also proposed $180 billion in cuts to the farm subsidy program. But $133 billion cut the food stamp program, affecting 8 million consumers, not farmers.
  • December 12, 2018: Congress approved a five-year farm bill. It provided $867 billion over 10 years. It covers the food-stamp program for low-income families, farm subsidies, and research efforts. The Trump administration is increasing work requirements for those receiving food stamps.
  • How Farm Subsidies Affect You

Obama's PLEDGE!

View attachment 289294

You've moved the Goal Posts way to far, grow up and admit you are a damn liar and a crappy hack.

Forum List

Back