Time for Impeachment!

Now there is even more reason to support this:
Impeachment of Obama for these very specific executive orders:
» National Movement Launched To Impeach Obama Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

And I am looking into a lawsuit against Obama for perjury!

Obama's PLEDGE!

President Obama, February 2009
"Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited [deficit 2008 $ 459 billion] in half by the end of my first term in office." [That would be $230 billion]
And that means taking responsibility right now in this administration, for getting our spending under control."
http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/obama-in-22009-i-am-pledging-to-cut-the-deficit-we-inherited-by-half-by-the-end-of-my-first-term/question-2859475/

But the Reality is Obama's deficits have been:
Recent US Federal Deficit Numbers
  • FY 2012: $1,089 billion
  • FY 2011: $1,300 billion
  • FY 2010: $1,293 billion
  • FY 2009: $1,413 billion
Total of $5 trillion in deficits since Obama made that promise to cut in half the $459 billion deficit...

He PLEDGED to cut the deficit.. HE didn't HE INCREASED it by 1,000%!!!!!

HE lied to people that voted for HIM in 2008 and now 2012 that he would CUT the deficit!

In so doing HE has harmed my way of life, my earning a living and my family.

When did FY 2009 begin?

» National Movement Launched To Impeach Obama Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Obama's PLEDGE!

"Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited [deficit 2008 $ 459 billion] in half by the end of my first term in office." [That would be $230 billion]
And that means taking responsibility right now in this administration, for getting our spending under control."
http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/obama-in-22009-i-am-pledging-to-cut-the-deficit-we-inherited-by-half-by-the-end-of-my-first-term/question-2859475/

Total of $5 trillion in deficits since Obama made that promise to cut in half the $459 billion deficit...

HE lied to people that voted for HIM in 2008 and now 2012 that he would CUT the deficit!

Go sell your business and hunker down with food supplies from food stamps like you said you'd do in another thread. Stop crying and have at it.

obama won't be impeached. His regime will end in disaster but not impeachment.

What republicans should do now is identify other republicans and do whatever you can to obstruct obama and slow down what he intends to do. Contact your republican congressman and tell him not to give an inch. Not a millimeter. Anyone who does have a business should of course be planning to move that business out of the US.

No, I think that the GOP is going to do some soul searching and push the people like Healthmyths onto the sidelines. Otherwise they just continue to lose.

They cant win with them or without them.

They have to purge them or die

Obama's PLEDGE!

By your own numbers, Obama cut the deficit by 25%

He also cut the deficit by more than he promised. He promised to cut $230 billion from the deficit and he ended up cutting $324 billion

These are your own numbers

"Time for Impeachment!"
Oh please...let's not start this shit again.

The impeachment of Obama would have the same outcome as the impeachment of the low-life bottom-feeder Bill Clinton. IF a special prosecutor could even be appointed, which is doubtful, no conviction in a Democrat Senate would be possible.

Obama's PLEDGE!

When did FY 2009 begin?

The United States federal budget for fiscal year 2009 began as a spending request by President George W. Bush to fund government operations for October 2008 – September 2009.

The final spending bills for the budget were not signed into law until March 11, 2009 by President Barack Obama, nearly five and a half months after the fiscal year began. "I am signing an imperfect omnibus bill because it's necessary for the ongoing functions of government," Obama declared. "But I also view this as a departure point for more far-reaching change.” This final bill also featured 7991 earmarks totaling nearly 5.5 billion dollars.

With projected receipts less than projected outlays, the budget proposed by President Bush predicted a net deficit of approximately $400 billion dollars, adding to a United States governmental debt of about $11.4 trillion. The actual spending signed into law in the final bill was increased by over $400 billion. And actual tax receipts totaled approximately $2.1 trillion, $600 billion less than the $2.7 trillion expected. The actual deficit in 2009 was $1.4 trillion
2009 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NEXT!

What republicans should do now is identify other republicans and do whatever you can to obstruct obama and slow down what he intends to do. Contact your republican congressman and tell him not to give an inch. Not a millimeter. Anyone who does have a business should of course be planning to move that business out of the US.

So, in your opinion elections only matter if your guy wins, and if your guy is defeated do all you can to prevent the victor from leading. Rational people, thinking people, mentally stable people look at a defeat and ask, "Why"; they wonder why their message didn't resonate with the majority of the people and compare this with the message of the victor. Did you do any of this? I suspect not.

Obama's PLEDGE!

:eusa_silenced: They dont like facts. SSSSSHHHHH

First off your NUMBERS are way off ,but everyone knows youe all don't like Facts.1000% LMFAO!

OK simple arithmetic:
First the source : US Federal Deficit by Year 2008_2017 - Charts Analysis
The above deficit total is $5 trillion do you agree??
Obama said he'd cut the deficit he'd inherited by half end of term...
Deficit at end of Bush 2008 was $460 billion OK??

If you divide $5 trillion by $230 billion which is HALF of Bush deficit of $460 you get: again I know this is complicated..

2,174%! I was trying to diminish by saying 1,000% because I knew simpletons like you wouldn't understand!

Obama INCREASED the deficit by 2,174% INSTEAD of CUTTING the deficit by 50% which he pledged!

Buckeye.
just shaddup.

You offer no constructive ciriticism, only partisan based fear and hatemongering.
America does not need that, it is a large part of why we are where we are.

The Republicans stated goal after the 2008 election was to do everything possible to make sure Obama was just a one term President. They failed and now the Republicans and all those who voted against Obama have to live with it.

Now the Republicans and Democrats need to come together and actually start solving our problems. If we made it for 8 years under Bush, 8 years under Obama should be a breeze.

You have no knowledge. Obama is Bush on steroids. He quadrupled everything Bush did. Literally!

Bush: 1 War
Obama: 5 Wars

Bush: Drone strikes with civilian deaths
Obama: Quadruple civilian deaths by drone strike

Bush: Patriot Act
Obama: Extended it, made it worse and passed NDAA to add insult to injury

Bush: Raided medical marijuana dispensaried
Obama: Raided quadruple medical marijuana dispensaries.

Bush: increased military spending
Obama: increased military spending twice that of Bush and called it a "defense cut"

The idea that Obama is better than Bush is absurd. At least Bush made people angry, Obama can get away with murder and people still love him.

I hope the President plays hardball with those in Congress with that mindset. The Dems should promise to unseat each member who refuses to compromise. Actually it's the Republicans Party Members themselves who should threaten their Congress-Critters.

The Republicans stated goal after the 2008 election was to do everything possible to make sure Obama was just a one term President. They failed and now the Republicans and all those who voted against Obama have to live with it.

Now the Republicans and Democrats need to come together and actually start solving our problems. If we made it for 8 years under Bush, 8 years under Obama should be a breeze.

You have no knowledge. Obama is Bush on steroids. He quadrupled everything Bush did. Literally!

Bush: 1 War
Obama: 5 Wars

Bush: Drone strikes with civilian deaths
Obama: Quadruple civilian deaths by drone strike

Bush: Patriot Act
Obama: Extended it, made it worse and passed NDAA to add insult to injury

Bush: Raided medical marijuana dispensaried
Obama: Raided quadruple medical marijuana dispensaries.

Bush: increased military spending
Obama: increased military spending twice that of Bush and called it a "defense cut"

The idea that Obama is better than Bush is absurd. At least Bush made people angry, Obama can get away with murder and people still love him.

I thought about respondning to each item in your post and then just decided it was 90% lies so no purpose.

And the thing is I agree that Obama has just carried forward the Bush policies, but there is no need to lie about them as you have.
I suppose you feel the need to make Obama appear worse than Bush?

Last edited:

First off your NUMBERS are way off ,but everyone knows youe all don't like Facts.1000% LMFAO!

OK simple arithmetic:

If you divide $5 trillion by $230 billion which is HALF of Bush deficit of $460 you get: again I know this is complicated..

2,174%! I was trying to diminish by saying 1,000% because I knew simpletons like you wouldn't understand!

Obama INCREASED the deficit by 2,174% INSTEAD of CUTTING the deficit by 50% which he pledged!

Obama promised to cut the deficit by $230 billion a year. He cut it by $324 billion a year.

What is your problem?

OK simple arithmetic:

First You have to get the Bush deficit CORRECT before you can be taken seriously.The deficit was NOT 460 million ,it was larger WAY LARGER.OH ,BTW keep talking shit,you are the simpleton and I am a CPA.Keeping throwing those numbers out ,you make yourself look like a fool. NEXT:D

I pledge to laugh my ass off at your ignorance of the Constitution.

I'm not laughing yet, I broke my pledge.

Impeach me. But give me a tug job first, K?

Obama's PLEDGE!

Why not time to join forces and repair America?

Forum List

Back