Time For Democrats To 'Fess Up

Ridiculous.
Yeah...a Trump supporter offended by law breakers. Make me laugh some more

Since that never happened...you should be the one who is embarrassed for parroting a lie.

Well those of us who actually watch the news instead of just getting their assigned partisan talking points for the day know it did happen. Is probably still happening.

Oh brother. Five years ago there was barely a peep from you dumbasses about the border. Today, it's the only thing that matters. You get your marching orders and follow them like a good little pooch.

Hyperbole much? Ann Coulter uses it a lot in her satirical commentary, but her basic scholarship is pretty impeccable. So only 10% of all Mexicans live in the USA these days instead of the 25% she suggested. Does anybody on your side bother to look into that? Or is bashing her for using a wrong number the only thing that matters?

For the record, there have been a lot of us from Heritage Foundation to the Hoover Institute and to writers like Ann Coulter who have been concerned about the immigration stuff for a long time. It has only been in the Obama years however that there is a full fledged radical leftwing push to establish safe havens for all illegals and encourage them to come. So it is much more of a problem these days than it was during Bush 43, Clinton, Bush 41, Reagan. It was the Carter Administration that began acknowledging a serious problem developing.

Here is Ann Coulter's column on the subject in 2006, more than a dozen years ago. She gave Bush 43 no quarter any more than she is giving President Trump any quarter on this topic:
Gawfer: Read My Lips: No New Amnesty; by Ann Coulter

She and all of us have never stopped speaking out against illegal immigration. It is attitudes like yours that has elevated it to crisis proportions in recent years.

Oh bull shit.

I posted links to the pages from circa 1/5/2015 (before your messiah/blob came along). There was very little mention of the "crisis" at the border.

Good catch on the one Ann Coulter piece from 2006 though. Wow. You mean someone who makes her money writing columns touched on immigration? Stunning!

CandyCorn you have never offered a cohesive argument on anything out of your own head. Other than posting partisan links, you just insult those who disagree with you, and I suspect if you had to actually defend your point of view out of your own head, you would be totally unable to do so. At least so far you haven't given me much confident that you understand much beyond the assigned partisan talking points.

The Democrats and other leftists have posted a figurative huge flashing neon sign over America saying in effect, "Ya'll come. We'll give you drivers licenses, free food, free medical care. subsidized housing, and free education for your children especially in our sanctuary cities and states. All you have to do is keep it low key and then after a little while, we'll argue that you've been here for such a long time and we'll let you stay. Meanwhile you'll send billions and billions back to your home country to which you will maintain allegiance. You won't even be taxed on a lot of it. And if some thieves, robbers, murderers, rapists, gang members, drug dealers, human traffickers come with you, oh well that's not our concern. We'll just call whoever objects to that racist and they'll shut up."

The Obama Administration had a fawning, supportive press that wouldn't honestly report any crisis on his watch and quickly moved on from those they couldn't ignore entirely. President Trump does not enjoy that. The Obama Administration solved its immigration crisis--and it did have one--by resorting to just giving everybody a court date and turning them loose. I don't think there was much, if any, effort to even notice, much less track down, those who didn't show up for that court date.

The Democrats who are calling President Trump racist, cruel, immoral because he wants a physical barrier to help the border patrol keep control of the border had no such moral objections to the fences erected by previous Presidents. And had Obama asked for $5 billion for such physical barrier, there wouldn't have been a single dissenting vote from the Democrats and I doubt any from the Republicans on that.

Their motive now is to destroy a lawfully elected President of the United States that they don't like. And they are hateful, hypocritical, disgustingly hyper partisan, and 100% wrong when they do that.

....and she's ugly too.

Well those of us who actually watch the news instead of just getting their assigned partisan talking points for the day know it did happen. Is probably still happening.

Oh brother. Five years ago there was barely a peep from you dumbasses about the border. Today, it's the only thing that matters. You get your marching orders and follow them like a good little pooch.

Hyperbole much? Ann Coulter uses it a lot in her satirical commentary, but her basic scholarship is pretty impeccable. So only 10% of all Mexicans live in the USA these days instead of the 25% she suggested. Does anybody on your side bother to look into that? Or is bashing her for using a wrong number the only thing that matters?

For the record, there have been a lot of us from Heritage Foundation to the Hoover Institute and to writers like Ann Coulter who have been concerned about the immigration stuff for a long time. It has only been in the Obama years however that there is a full fledged radical leftwing push to establish safe havens for all illegals and encourage them to come. So it is much more of a problem these days than it was during Bush 43, Clinton, Bush 41, Reagan. It was the Carter Administration that began acknowledging a serious problem developing.

Here is Ann Coulter's column on the subject in 2006, more than a dozen years ago. She gave Bush 43 no quarter any more than she is giving President Trump any quarter on this topic:

She and all of us have never stopped speaking out against illegal immigration. It is attitudes like yours that has elevated it to crisis proportions in recent years.

Oh bull shit.

I posted links to the pages from circa 1/5/2015 (before your messiah/blob came along). There was very little mention of the "crisis" at the border.

Good catch on the one Ann Coulter piece from 2006 though. Wow. You mean someone who makes her money writing columns touched on immigration? Stunning!

CandyCorn you have never offered a cohesive argument on anything out of your own head. Other than posting partisan links, you just insult those who disagree with you, and I suspect if you had to actually defend your point of view out of your own head, you would be totally unable to do so. At least so far you haven't given me much confident that you understand much beyond the assigned partisan talking points.

The Democrats and other leftists have posted a figurative huge flashing neon sign over America saying in effect, "Ya'll come. We'll give you drivers licenses, free food, free medical care. subsidized housing, and free education for your children especially in our sanctuary cities and states. All you have to do is keep it low key and then after a little while, we'll argue that you've been here for such a long time and we'll let you stay. Meanwhile you'll send billions and billions back to your home country to which you will maintain allegiance. You won't even be taxed on a lot of it. And if some thieves, robbers, murderers, rapists, gang members, drug dealers, human traffickers come with you, oh well that's not our concern. We'll just call whoever objects to that racist and they'll shut up."

The Obama Administration had a fawning, supportive press that wouldn't honestly report any crisis on his watch and quickly moved on from those they couldn't ignore entirely. President Trump does not enjoy that. The Obama Administration solved its immigration crisis--and it did have one--by resorting to just giving everybody a court date and turning them loose. I don't think there was much, if any, effort to even notice, much less track down, those who didn't show up for that court date.

The Democrats who are calling President Trump racist, cruel, immoral because he wants a physical barrier to help the border patrol keep control of the border had no such moral objections to the fences erected by previous Presidents. And had Obama asked for $5 billion for such physical barrier, there wouldn't have been a single dissenting vote from the Democrats and I doubt any from the Republicans on that.

Their motive now is to destroy a lawfully elected President of the United States that they don't like. And they are hateful, hypocritical, disgustingly hyper partisan, and 100% wrong when they do that.

....and she's ugly too.

I don't know what she looks like but I rarely see anybody as ugly, except in their words, demeanor, hatefulness etc.

Oh bull shit.

....and she's ugly too.

I don't know what she looks like but I rarely see anybody as ugly, except in their words, demeanor, hatefulness etc.

She falls under 'ugly' in every one of those categories.

And she's so fat, her picture fell off the wall.

a silly partisan blog?

no thanks

and please, stop acting like you and you alone have been following the subject.

and even newcomers with access to a search engine could counter your arguments

Not if they use honest sources and actual unedited quotes.
sigh, I can use them and fabricate a reality

you really don't know much do you?

Apparently I know quite a bit more on this subject than you do.
Your opinion of yourself appears to be unwarranted
Why did the FBI accuse Trump associates, but give immunity to Clinton's?
please try and keep up...Stop believing Trump .. CNN tells the truth: Top Trump Organization official Weisselberg was granted immunity in Cohen investigation - CNNPolitics

Top Trump Organization official Weisselberg was granted immunity in Cohen investigation

from the Liar-in-Chief- Trump claims FBI gave Clinton immunity in email investigation

and what do you believe being granted immunity gives somebody? a pass to lie? nope. lying violates and grant

a silly partisan blog?

no thanks

and please, stop acting like you and you alone have been following the subject.

and even newcomers with access to a search engine could counter your arguments

Not if they use honest sources and actual unedited quotes.
sigh, I can use them and fabricate a reality

you really don't know much do you?

Apparently I know quite a bit more on this subject than you do.
Your opinion of yourself appears to be unwarranted
Why did the FBI accuse Trump associates, but give immunity to Clinton's?
please try and keep up...Stop believing Trump .. CNN tells the truth: Top Trump Organization official Weisselberg was granted immunity in Cohen investigation - CNNPolitics

Top Trump Organization official Weisselberg was granted immunity in Cohen investigation

from the Liar-in-Chief- Trump claims FBI gave Clinton immunity in email investigation

and what do you believe being granted immunity gives somebody? a pass to lie? nope. lying violates and grant

I know it's gilding the lily, as the the great conversational divide has been those who find you a moron, versus those who argue you are simply a boilerplate liar.

"what do you believe being granted immunity gives somebody? a pass to lie? nope. lying violates and grant"

Clinton and associates were held to no standard....zero, like your IQ.....were allowed to lie, and to hide and destroy evidence.

Let's review:

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

15. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

16. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

17. The memo also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated

18. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

19..The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “
Spy Warrant Granted Based On Dossier And News Stories Planted By Fusion GPS

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

20. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

The above plus the fact that the only individuals for whom there is actual evidence....EVIDENCE....of collusion and conspiring with the Kremlin.....

......are Democrats.

Ah,yes...Slick Willy and Slick Hilly...the Teflon-coated Dynamic Duo...NOTHING ever sticks to them...especially THE TRUTH...

PoliChic is one sicko if she actually believes what she posts

Actually, you dunce....you've proven that everything I posted was true, accurate, and correct.

Wanna try again, fool?????

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

15. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

16. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

17. The memo also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated

18. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

19..The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “
Spy Warrant Granted Based On Dossier And News Stories Planted By Fusion GPS

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

20. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

Forum List

Back