Time for Conservatives to boycott fox news

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Well, it has been obvious for a long time they are little better than any of the other msm....but to hire such a low-life as Donna Brazile really goes beyond the pale....if anyone remembers she is the one that slipped hillary the debate questions ......before the debate!!!

Yet....many seemed not to mind....of course...since she was trying to help hillary.....what ever happened to Ameicans sense of fair play.....certainly not in play for these past few years....the extremedly biased media, late night talk shows etc.

Yet, can anyone imagine the uproar that would have occurred if someone had been caught slipping Trump the debate questions? There would have been demonstrations coast to coast, even of a violent nature...the media heads would have been demanding for him to drop out etc.etc.

Donna Brazile Hired as Fox News Contributor

But who will give you your daily marching orders?

hehheh I haven't been a fan of Fox for long time now. I didn't even like Bill O'rilley....for a while they were considerably better than the rest of the msm....some of these billionaire conservatives need to get together and start up a true conservative news organization.

I already take FOX news with a grain of salt. Tucker, Hannity, and Igraham are good but other hosts tend to spew too much never-Trump bullshit.

Fox Business news is more conservative.

The always have a dem or two on.

My problem is not that she is a democrat....but that she ha zero credibility and is dumb as a rock....not even to mention that she was willing to cheat in a effort to help hillary....not even to mention that hillary went along with it....yet neither one of them were held accountable. Such a double standard at play.....democrats are rarely held accountable for anything....yet they hold Trump accountable for things he did not even do.

ALL "news" is designed to manipulate opinion. It's ALL BULLSHIT to one degree or another.

Fox might have more balance and foundation in reality, but it is still owned my globalists.

....time for everyone to boycott ALL news--they are jackasses--enemy of the people

ALL "news" is designed to manipulate opinion. It's ALL BULLSHIT to one degree or another.

Fox might have more balance and foundation in reality, but it is still owned my globalists.
Balance and foundation in reality? Their viewers would never know.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

hehheh I would not disagree....such a stupid slogan to begin with...'fair and balanced'.....why would anyone need to balance the truth? Just report the truth....that is all that is needed....why you start trying to 'balance' stuff you are just playing politics.

Well, it has been obvious for a long time they are little better than any of the other msm....but to hire such a low-life as Donna Brazile really goes beyond the pale....if anyone remembers she is the one that slipped hillary the debate questions ......before the debate!!!

Yet....many seemed not to mind....of course...since she was trying to help hillary.....what ever happened to Ameicans sense of fair play.....certainly not in play for these past few years....the extremedly biased media, late night talk shows etc.

Yet, can anyone imagine the uproar that would have occurred if someone had been caught slipping Trump the debate questions? There would have been demonstrations coast to coast, even of a violent nature...the media heads would have been demanding for him to drop out etc.etc.

Shep Smith and Chris Wallace are as good a journalist as any other in our media. But I have to laugh at a Trump supporter complaining about giving Hillary a heads up on debate questions. First, how do you know Trump didn't have the same advantage? A man who threatens law suits over exposure of his hidden grades while he lies about an opponent's grades ain't exactly what you'd call a stand up guy. He will lie thru his teeth in a New York minute over any nonsense, so truth over important things does not seem to be a priority with him.

You mourn a lack of fair play? Guffaw! Late night talk shows? Were you born AFTER the 90s?

They are slowly pushing out conservatives for RINOS's. They wont touch Hannity or Ingraham due to their daily radio shows

.some of these billionaire conservatives need to get together and start up a true conservative news organization.
They had that once...Bill Buckley's National Review. Republicans were conservatives then though. Now they are more a National Enquirer and Breitbart cult. If you are old enough to remember Frank Reynolds, Eric Severied, Howard K Smith and even Walter Cronkite I'm sure you look with astonishment at the cowardly compliant Republican party of today. sigh

Shep Smith and Chris Wallace are as good a journalist as any other in our media. But I have to laugh at a Trump supporter complaining about giving Hillary a heads up on debate questions. First, how do you know Trump didn't have the same advantage? A man who threatens law suits over exposure of his hidden grades while he lies about an opponent's grades ain't exactly what you'd call a stand up guy. He will lie thru his teeth in a New York minute over any nonsense, so truth over important things does not seem to be a priority with him.

You mourn a lack of fair play? Guffaw! Late night talk shows? Were you born AFTER the 90s?

Bullshitte.....Trump is a honest guy...he is not the type to cheat.....yet Donna Brazille even admitted she cheated on behalf of hlillary and of course hillary went along with it.....Donna Brazile finally admits she shared debate questions with Clinton campaign

.some of these billionaire conservatives need to get together and start up a true conservative news organization.
They had that once...Bill Buckley's National Review. Republicans were conservatives then though. Now they are more a National Enquirer and Breitbart cult. If you are old enough to remember Frank Reynolds, Eric Severied, Howard K Smith and even Walter Cronkite I'm sure you look with astonishment at the cowardly compliant Republican party of today. sigh

I kinda liked Frank Reynolds.....Walter Cronkite was highly overated....I remember watching Eric Severied in a motorcade in Atlanta....sitting up on top of a seat in a convertible right behind Nixon....waving to the crowd like he was some kind of movie star.

Yet, can anyone imagine the uproar that would have occurred if someone had been caught slipping Trump the debate questions?
1. An uproar was created. That's why you remember it. Duh.
2. No. Unfortunately, there would be no demonstrations just as there weren't for Brazile back then and, considering all the crap that Trump has perpetrated and gotten away with since, why should anyone especially care about this now? Want insane? Remember who picked Sarah Palin for a running mate? Who's been chosen to head the agencies responsible for our kids' education? Public safety? Our environment?...
3. We all know Hillary sucked. She lost. Get over it already.
4. What did you expect? It's Faux Noise. Never should have watched it in the first place.

Forum List

Back