Time for change

They buy space. As long as what they sell is legal, them buying space means members don't have to. I kind of like the way that works, myself. This board and the software aren't free downloads, y'know?

Yeah.... I got that part, and it's a great deal for the board operators and the users -- as long as those buying the space stay in business.... You do see how that might affect "the way that works", right?

As easily as I can see that if they were all that concerned about it, they'd have checked.

Besides, go read the threads. Apparently half the lefties here think Bush is still President anyway. Coincidentally, those would be pretty-much the same lefties that wailed like banshees the very second Clinton's name was brought up starting Day One, Bush's 1st term: "Clinton's not President anymore."

Seems as in all things leftwingnut, two standards apply. Probably just a leftwingnut sponsor.:eusa_whistle:

LMAO! I do believe we have come to an agreement, Gunny. Now that wasn't so difficult, was it? Wonder why it doesn't work when you try it in "leftwingnut" world.... Oh wait.... I believe I've found it....
:banghead:

Does anyone else laugh when the add that says 'Free Newt' pops up? I chuckle every time. What kind of name is Newt for a baby, anyway?

Does anyone else laugh when the add that says 'Free Newt' pops up? I chuckle every time. What kind of name is Newt for a baby, anyway?

You do know his name is Newton, right? LOL

:lol: I know, that's even worse. *plop* Here you go Mr. and Mrs. Gingrich, you have yourselves a fine baby boy. "We'll call him Newton, Newt for short". Say it . . . Newt. lol Some names are better left to the animals.

Forum List

Back