Time for Cast Lead II - SHOW NO MERCY BIBI!!!

So how come the Jews have killed six times as many Arabs since 2000?

Because the dumbfuck Muslims (redundant) keep exploding their children and firing rockets at them.

Fire a rocket at my street, I'm going to kill you too.

This is a simple concept, that even a primitive culture like Muslims can grasp.
Hamas is resisting an illegal occupation inflicted by the "chosen" people.
No illegal occupation; no rockets from Gaza.
BTW, fuck you and your street.
Simple enough?

How many times do we have to answer the same thing to you morons? Number of dead does not indicate right or wrong. Germany lost 9 million of it's citizens versus US 365,000 did that make the Nazis right?
How many of those Germans died after the US imposed its occupation?

Israel has been the Occupying Power in Palestine since 1967.
During that time Jews have killed multiples of Arabs in all the occupied territories.
Might makes right?
Stupid Bitch.
You upset that Jews don't let Arabs kill them the way the want to? Good.
Jews should divorce themselves from the kosher lunacy that their G-d gave them Gaza.
No illegal occupation; no need for Arab to kill Jews.

How many times do we have to answer the same thing to you morons? Number of dead does not indicate right or wrong. Germany lost 9 million of it's citizens versus US 365,000 did that make the Nazis right?

Israel will ALWAYS use disproportionate force. People need to understand that. ALWAYS.
Over 50 years ago I was taught in US military tactics training that under desirable battlefield conditions the ideal difference is 5-1 over opposing forces.
Sieg Heil, Herr Hossie:

"The My Lai Massacre (Vietnamese: thảm sát Mỹ Lai [tʰɐ̃ːm ʂɐ̌ːt mǐˀ lɐːj], [mǐˀlɐːj] ( listen); /ˌmiːˈlaɪ/, /ˌmiːˈleɪ/, or /ˌmaɪˈlaɪ/)[1] was the Vietnam War mass murder of between 347 and 504 unarmed civilians in South Vietnam on March 16, 1968, by United States Army soldiers of 'Charlie' Company of 1st Battalion, 20th Infantry Regiment, 11th Brigade of the Americal Division.

"Most of the victims were women, children, infants, and elderly people.

"Some of the women were gang-raped and their bodies were later found to be mutilated[2] and many women were allegedly raped prior to the killings."

My Lai Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Make it Cast Lead on Steroids! Show no mercy. Look Bibi, you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. You have a duty and obligation to protect your people. The narrative in the international community will be the same.

The LIBERAL-RUN-muslim-sympathizing-Jew-slandering world media with neglect to report on the 100s of daily missile attacks from Gaza (which started this); they will ignore the fact that Hamas invites children and women deaths, since they fire missiles from apartment buildings, schools, mosques and hospitals, fire missiles from densely civilian populated areas; they regularly have children present around their leaders so these children may die to score PR points; Hamas still has in its charter states it's goal is the destruction of Israel and the death of every Jew etc. None of these points will be reported.

All they will say is how dare Israel defend herself. The silent majority in Europe that is sick of Muslin biligerents will be applauding Israel, but don't have the microphone to express it. There will be calls for boycotts that will be ignored. The so called academics will get on their high-horses. Turkey will saber raddle while they persecute Cyprus, Kurds, Christians and deny the Armenian holocaust. Arabs and Persians will make threats, but do nothing. European leaders will call for restraint (like they do with Syria) but won't mean it. Obama will flounder like he usu does!

In the end your PR battle will be lost no matter what you do, so WIN the military battle. Every Hamas installation civilian or military should be destroyed. Go after Hamas fighter and try to minimize civilians, but collateral damage is acceptable. Smash infrastructure that the Hamas terrorist government will have to spend resources to rebuilt after the battle. Hit Gaza 100 fold harder! Make them think twice, three or four times about ever firing even one missile at Israel every again.

Time to show strength NOT weakness!!!

The LIBERAL-RUN-muslim-sympathizing-Jew-slandering world media with neglect to report on the 100s of daily missile attacks from Gaza
You should try getting you head out of your ass long enough to see the reports about missles being fired by the US media.

Missiles being fired by the US media?
And you complain about where another poster keeps his head? :D

Because the dumbfuck Muslims (redundant) keep exploding their children and firing rockets at them.

Simple enough?

Evidently even GP is too dim to grasp the concept. :D

Israel will ALWAYS use disproportionate force. People need to understand that. ALWAYS.
Over 50 years ago I was taught in US military tactics training that under desirable battlefield conditions the ideal difference is 5-1 over opposing forces.
Sieg Heil, Herr Hossie:

"The My Lai Massacre (Vietnamese: thảm sát Mỹ Lai [tʰɐ̃ːm ʂɐ̌ːt mǐˀ lɐːj], [mǐˀlɐːj] ( listen); /ˌmiːˈlaɪ/, /ˌmiːˈleɪ/, or /ˌmaɪˈlaɪ/)[1] was the Vietnam War mass murder of between 347 and 504 unarmed civilians in South Vietnam on March 16, 1968, by United States Army soldiers of 'Charlie' Company of 1st Battalion, 20th Infantry Regiment, 11th Brigade of the Americal Division.

"Some of the women were gang-raped and their bodies were later found to be mutilated[2] and many women were allegedly raped prior to the killings."

That was done by a bunch of doped up idiots and didn't represent the 99% of people who were doing it right.

Sieg Heil, Herr Hossie:

That was done by a bunch of doped up idiots and didn't represent the 99% of people who were doing it right.

The US army is the biggest terrorist organization of all time. And the worst, they lost in Nam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Somalia, SOMALIA!!!!!!!, Iran, the war on drugs...

Simple enough?

Evidently even GP is too dim to grasp the concept. :D
Enlighten me on your interpretation of Moshe Dayan's comment to his Labor Cabinet in 1970:

We must tell the Palestinians refugees in the territories that we have no solution, you shall continue to live like dogs, and whoever wishes may leave, and we will see where the process leads.

If that's your view, you have to remember the Aussies and Kiwis were involved in those actions as well.
Better go tie your 'roo down.

Sorry but you are giving way too much create to the muslime animals. As one can see from the media they do not understand why Israel is going to bomb them to hell. The rockets and missiles aren't any reason to retailate.

Make it Cast Lead on Steroids! Show no mercy. Look Bibi, you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. You have a duty and obligation to protect your people. The narrative in the international community will be the same.

The LIBERAL-RUN-muslim-sympathizing-Jew-slandering world media with neglect to report on the 100s of daily missile attacks from Gaza (which started this); they will ignore the fact that Hamas invites children and women deaths, since they fire missiles from apartment buildings, schools, mosques and hospitals, fire missiles from densely civilian populated areas; they regularly have children present around their leaders so these children may die to score PR points; Hamas still has in its charter states it's goal is the destruction of Israel and the death of every Jew etc. None of these points will be reported.

All they will say is how dare Israel defend herself. The silent majority in Europe that is sick of Muslin biligerents will be applauding Israel, but don't have the microphone to express it. There will be calls for boycotts that will be ignored. The so called academics will get on their high-horses. Turkey will saber raddle while they persecute Cyprus, Kurds, Christians and deny the Armenian holocaust. Arabs and Persians will make threats, but do nothing. European leaders will call for restraint (like they do with Syria) but won't mean it. Obama will flounder like he usu does!

In the end your PR battle will be lost no matter what you do, so WIN the military battle. Every Hamas installation civilian or military should be destroyed. Go after Hamas fighter and try to minimize civilians, but collateral damage is acceptable. Smash infrastructure that the Hamas terrorist government will have to spend resources to rebuilt after the battle. Hit Gaza 100 fold harder! Make them think twice, three or four times about ever firing even one missile at Israel every again.

Time to show strength NOT weakness!!!
It doesn't take strength for the No.1 most militarized country on earth, to attack a population that has no military at all. In fact, it is a population, that is not even allowed to have weapons to defend itself. It is a population, that has been under siege since 2006.

The Israeli's are cowards!

Jews should divorce themselves from the kosher lunacy that their G-d gave them Gaza.
Arabs should divorce themselves from the halal lunacy that their allah gave them the world.

How about we make a deal with Iran: they nuke Israel and we'll nuke Gaza and the WB. And voila! Both problems solved. :dunno:

I know doc what you're thinking, we could turn the whole place into one big agnostic paradise!

Arabs should divorce themselves from the halal lunacy that their allah gave them the world.

How about we make a deal with Iran: they nuke Israel and we'll nuke Gaza and the WB. And voila! Both problems solved. :dunno:

I know doc what you're thinking, we could turn the whole place into one big agnostic paradise!

Better yet, let's destroy Iran's military capacity and that solves the problems of Hamas and Hezbollah as well as Iran's nuclear weapons program. Three for one. It's a bargain.

Better yet, let's destroy Iran's military capacity and that solves the problems of Hamas and Hezbollah as well as Iran's nuclear weapons program. Three for one. It's a bargain.
Because the US occupations and invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan have been so successful?
How do you propose to pay for the destruction of Iran's military capacity?

Because the US occupations and invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan have been so successful?
How do you propose to pay for the destruction of Iran's military capacity?

The US is presently paying a heavy price for not taking out Iran's military capability with large scale deployments to the Gulf and anti missile defense systems across eastern Europe as well as missile defense systems in Israel intended to forestall an Israeli attack on Iran. Destroying Iran's military capability without an occupation might actually save us some money.

What threat does Iran pose to the US homeland?
More than Saddam?

That large scale deployment in the Gulf is there to ensure US control of Arab oil; it has very little to do with non-existent Persian imperialism.
The "missile defense systems" are there to encircle Russia, providing some with the illusion that a nuclear war is now winnable.

Want to save real money...cut off all US financial aid to Israel.

Here's a better idea.

Why don't you shut your fuckin' mouth and mind your own fuckin' business you fuckin' asshole?

Here's a better idea.

Why don't you shut your fuckin' mouth and mind your own fuckin' business you fuckin' asshole?
Is there any chance that you take your advice and apply it to yourself?

Forum List

Back