Time for Cast Lead II - SHOW NO MERCY BIBI!!!

for the "JUST PEACE' to which deach refers----speak to anyone who has a family legacy in DHIMMIA The chrstians of Sudan ---lived in a position which is tantamount to "PEACE WITH AN ISLAMIC OPPONENT" ------the conditions rendered murder of men, rape of women and enslavement of children----LEGAL The concept excites Deach He is an Irish catholic The reason that the Turks deny that the comitted genocide upon the Armenian christians also related to LEGAL KILLING upon nations that make "peace" with islamic nations-----a "nation" in the law of islam can live ----within the muslim country under treaty of subjugation

Yawn. Zzzzzz. 2006 all of southern Lebanon decimated. Israel stopped and turned on its own because of all the whining at the UN.

Selective memory.

So true! Nassrallah is STILL in hiding and won't come out in public. Lebanon was decimated and still hasn't recovered! They say they won because Hezbollah wasn't taken out! Well they are a terrorist organization. It would have taken leveling the entire country to take them out. Israel fought that war with their hands tied behind their backs, so the amount of brutality it would have taken to destory Hezbollah was a road Israel didn't want to go down!

GHOOK SAID:
Israel fought that war with their hands tied behind their backs

ghook:

aristotle YOU CALL YOURSELF??? Go sling your pea brained hook elsewhere.....YOU KNOW ZILCH

ignorant idiot you are

israel dropped 4 million deadly cluster bombs iall over southern lebanon which have killed kids and still do

our UK prime monster phoneY b.liar BLAIR succeeded in delaying the UN ceasefire so israel could do this

as a result he had to resign as prime minister of britain

osama bin laden and atta the leader of the 9/11 suicide squad all were heavily influenced by israel's huge atrocities in lebanon from 1982 (20,000 killed) and later to do what they did

bet you knew none of this....er....aristotle...its all totally true

unlike you....i know my stuff and have been to lebanon twice
my partner of 20 years used to work in the UK embassy in Beirut
G-STRING-HOOKER

Anti-zionism morphs into anti-semitism 100% of the time!
"When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews - this is God's own truth." - MLK Jr

There are 2 kinds of Zionism

The religious traditional zionism, many centuries old of the yearning of exiled jews to return to Zion
This, as a Jew I totally support.

Then there is the Zionism that led to the Modern State of Israel which has been mostly stolen by force and ethnic cleansing from the Arabs, and was almost totally non religious, secular in nature.

This 2nd political zionism was created totally and 100% by Anti-semitism first in Russia and then by Hitler and in no other way and that is an undeniable fact

so you have got it totally arse about tit, MLK or no MLK

it is true of course that anti jewish folx hide their hatred behiind a cloak of anti-zionism

but in most cases this anti-zionism has been caused by the theft and atrocities of the 2nd kind of israeli zionists themselves

hook that on your g-sting you ignorant hooker

Make it Cast Lead on Steroids! Show no mercy. Look Bibi, you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. You have a duty and obligation to protect your people. The narrative in the international community will be the same.

The LIBERAL-RUN-muslim-sympathizing-Jew-slandering world media with neglect to report on the 100s of daily missile attacks from Gaza (which started this); they will ignore the fact that Hamas invites children and women deaths, since they fire missiles from apartment buildings, schools, mosques and hospitals, fire missiles from densely civilian populated areas; they regularly have children present around their leaders so these children may die to score PR points; Hamas still has in its charter states it's goal is the destruction of Israel and the death of every Jew etc. None of these points will be reported.

All they will say is how dare Israel defend herself. The silent majority in Europe that is sick of Muslin biligerents will be applauding Israel, but don't have the microphone to express it. There will be calls for boycotts that will be ignored. The so called academics will get on their high-horses. Turkey will saber raddle while they persecute Cyprus, Kurds, Christians and deny the Armenian holocaust. Arabs and Persians will make threats, but do nothing. European leaders will call for restraint (like they do with Syria) but won't mean it. Obama will flounder like he usu does!

In the end your PR battle will be lost no matter what you do, so WIN the military battle. Every Hamas installation civilian or military should be destroyed. Go after Hamas fighter and try to minimize civilians, but collateral damage is acceptable. Smash infrastructure that the Hamas terrorist government will have to spend resources to rebuilt after the battle. Hit Gaza 100 fold harder! Make them think twice, three or four times about ever firing even one missile at Israel every again.

Time to show strength NOT weakness!!!
g- hookerbrain on steroids splutterd thus:

The silent majority in Europe that is sick of Muslin biligerents will be applauding Israel,

they did loads of opinion polls of the silent majority in europe about the cast lead massacre

they all recorded a huge swing in public opinion against israel which has lasted to this day

even younger intelligent jews in ignorant arrogant USA were against it

and it has changed nothing at all

if it had, we would not be having the killings now

cast lead on steroids is a good description of your addled hook-brain

just peace off you moron on steroids and dont come back to be exposed as the idiot you are ever again

Last edited:
Make it Cast Lead on Steroids! Show no mercy. Look Bibi, you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. You have a duty and obligation to protect your people. The narrative in the international community will be the same.

The LIBERAL-RUN-muslim-sympathizing-Jew-slandering world media with neglect to report on the 100s of daily missile attacks from Gaza (which started this); they will ignore the fact that Hamas invites children and women deaths, since they fire missiles from apartment buildings, schools, mosques and hospitals, fire missiles from densely civilian populated areas; they regularly have children present around their leaders so these children may die to score PR points; Hamas still has in its charter states it's goal is the destruction of Israel and the death of every Jew etc. None of these points will be reported.

All they will say is how dare Israel defend herself. The silent majority in Europe that is sick of Muslin biligerents will be applauding Israel, but don't have the microphone to express it. There will be calls for boycotts that will be ignored. The so called academics will get on their high-horses. Turkey will saber raddle while they persecute Cyprus, Kurds, Christians and deny the Armenian holocaust. Arabs and Persians will make threats, but do nothing. European leaders will call for restraint (like they do with Syria) but won't mean it. Obama will flounder like he usu does!

In the end your PR battle will be lost no matter what you do, so WIN the military battle. Every Hamas installation civilian or military should be destroyed. Go after Hamas fighter and try to minimize civilians, but collateral damage is acceptable. Smash infrastructure that the Hamas terrorist government will have to spend resources to rebuilt after the battle. Hit Gaza 100 fold harder! Make them think twice, three or four times about ever firing even one missile at Israel every again.

The silent majority in Europe that is sick of Muslin biligerents will be applauding Israel,

they did loads of opinion polls of the silent majority in europe about the cast lead massacre

they all recorded a huge swing in public opinion against israel which has lasted to this day

just peace off you moron on steroids and dont come back to be exposed as the idiot you are ever again

The thing is there was an awful lot of biased reporting in the UK, as is often the case when Israel has had enough and retaliates, and I don't recall the swing in public opinion against Israel being 'huge' exactly, Kvetch. People have a tendency to support who they perceive to be the underdog,often without knowing much about any given situation, and our media in general is certainly guilty of presenting an unfair picture over palestine and Israel, imho.

Fuck Israhell and their zionist sympathizers. You love Israhell so much get the fuck out of the USA and move there. I pray for the day that shitty little state is rocked by the hand of God and disappears from the face of the Earth. It is the scourge of humanity.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

The thing is there was an awful lot of biased reporting in the UK, as is often the case when Israel has had enough and retaliates, and I don't recall the swing in public opinion against Israel being 'huge' exactly, Kvetch. People have a tendency to support who they perceive to be the underdog,often without knowing much about any given situation, and our media in general is certainly guilty of presenting an unfair picture over palestine and Israel, imho.
with great respect sweet angel , i think i follow our media a little more closely and deeply than thou
i am a radio 4 and world service junkie with time on my hands
and instant online access to the best quality media re israel etc on the whole planet

did you re read my first post to you after i ediited it?

i deeply recommended a radio 4 book at bedtime serial which I am sure you will love and can back listen to it all on i-player.

its called the liar's gospel and i gave you the i-player link earlier on this thread

rosie would love it too, but BBC doesn't allow bloody foreigners who aint paid the $200 a year licence fee to listen i dont think!

a bit busy and nearing the super kvetch deadline

are you with rosie and I re Allat the goddess for our raid on Mecca??

i am musing on a new thread when the greater gaza war is over along the lines of:

If prophet mo returned to Mecca, he would burn the koran and expel all the jihadists!
I have a very different view of him to rosie and a boy has to stand up to his mom when and if he grows up!

love xx

Last edited:

with great respect sweet angel , i think i follow our media a little more closely and deeply than thou
i am a radio 4 and world service junkie with time on my hands
and instant online access to the best quality media re israel etc on the whole planet

did you re read my first post to you after i ediited it?

i deeply recommended a radio 4 book at bedtime serial which I am sure you will love and can back listen to it all on i-player.

its called the liar's gospel and i gave you the i-player link earlier on this thread

rosie would love it too, but BBC doesn't allow bloody foreigners who aint paid the $200 a year licence fee to listen i dont think!

a bit busy and nearing the super kvetch deadline

are you with rosie and I re Allat the goddess for our raid on Mecca??

i am musing on a new thread when the greater gaza war is over along the lines of:

If prophet mo returned to Mecca, he would burn the koran and expel all the jihadists!
I have a very different view of him to rosie and a boy has to stand up to his mom when and if he grows up!

love xx

If you say so, dreary. I mean deary. And I did read that, thank you Kvetch. I will get back to the Haaj thread as soon as I feel a little more lighthearted. I'm completely with Rosie on Mo, so don't expect an easy ride :muahaha:

Fuck Israhell and their zionist sympathizers. You love Israhell so much get the fuck out of the USA and move there. I pray for the day that shitty little state is rocked by the hand of God and disappears from the face of the Earth. It is the scourge of humanity.
Naturally an anti-Semite such as this poster has no problem with the real scourge of the civilized world -- those extremist Muslims who wouldn't hesitate to kill him as they march on their quest to make the world all follow Islam. You really have to laugh at these posters who are actually Dhimwits.

So how come the Jews have killed six times as many Arabs since 2000?

"At least 6,617 Palestinians and 1,097 Israelis
have been killed since September 29, 2000."

Has Bibi decided on an Eastern border for the "Chosen State?"

Israelis and Palestinians Killed since 9/29/2000

Why not make me homo!

to genuinely appreciate the excruciating moral depravity of this post please recall that the IDF killed some 400 Arab children in Cast-Lead....this lowlife pig POS anticipates a compounded reenactment of Cast-Lead....I want to throw up

And hopefully that number will be 40,000 or 400,000! 400 is way too low! :eusa_drool:

They shouldn't mess with the bull if they don't want to get the horns!

How many times do we have to answer the same thing to you morons? Number of dead does not indicate right or wrong. Germany lost 9 million of it's citizens versus US 365,000 did that make the Nazis right?

2006 lebanon war...the river in south lebanon where the mightiest army in the mideast bogged down a bunch of rag tag natives.
Yawn. Zzzzzz. 2006 all of southern Lebanon decimated. Israel stopped and turned on its own because of all the whining at the UN.

Selective memory.

Arabs always claim victory. Even when they get humiliated hahahaha
Poor guys, they didn't even have a road left standing to do their victory parade!

Another fucking Nazi trailer trash piece of shit, who's toilet flush wasn't working at the time of his plop birth.

Is Israel going to take care of business this time?

They can't even beat people they've fenced in, restricted their movements and locked them down further with a naval blockade. Geez, what a bunch of losers the IDF are.

The Israelis could easily pound the area into submission, is that what you want?

Isn't that what you do in a war? Look, the arabs shot like 3000 missiles into Israel and all the Israelis do is kill 1 guy? Sorry, but that's not going to make them stop shooting rockets, or fighting.
Just think if Mexico shot 3000 missiles into the US, we'd pound them all the way back to Spain in a split second.

How many times do we have to answer the same thing to you morons? Number of dead does not indicate right or wrong. Germany lost 9 million of it's citizens versus US 365,000 did that make the Nazis right?
How many of those Germans died after the US imposed its occupation?

Israel has been the Occupying Power in Palestine since 1967.
During that time Jews have killed multiples of Arabs in all the occupied territories.
Might makes right?
Stupid Bitch.

Forum List

Back