Time for blacks to stand on their own two feet.

Too bad you don't take this thread seriously, as you (unlike the white uncle tom kennel) have actual standing to respond. Back in the 1920s, nobody was talking about fairness. Now I hear it yakked about all the time. It's so bizarre when I hear it, because it usually is coming from some white establishment lib of the class that has made sure they've immunized themselves against all the anti-white policies they've promoted. And of course I don't subscribe to the theory of "In 1920, A discriminated against B. A is dead now, and we can't penalize him, so let's penalize C instead, who was born in 1975."

Why should anyone take this thread seriously, its purpose seems to only exhibit your ignorance.

After Bakke in 1978 ‘affirmative action’ was forbidden to be used in the public sector; private entities of course are allow to hire using whatever criteria they wish, provided no Federal or state laws are violated. Indeed, the origins of ‘affirmative action’ were in the private sector, as companies looked to minority communities for hiring prospects in an effort to realize racial diversity, independent of the government and courts.

And the notion that whites are sustaining any sort of ‘discrimination’ is inane. If you have any evidence of such discrimination, file a complaint in Federal court to have the issue reviewed.

Too bad you don't take this thread seriously, as you (unlike the white uncle tom kennel) have actual standing to respond. Back in the 1920s, nobody was talking about fairness. Now I hear it yakked about all the time. It's so bizarre when I hear it, because it usually is coming from some white establishment lib of the class that has made sure they've immunized themselves against all the anti-white policies they've promoted. And of course I don't subscribe to the theory of "In 1920, A discriminated against B. A is dead now, and we can't penalize him, so let's penalize C instead, who was born in 1975."

Why should anyone take this thread seriously, its purpose seems to only exhibit your ignorance.

After Bakke in 1978 ‘affirmative action’ was forbidden to be used in the public sector;

No actually, a doddering Lewis Powell added a separate opinion that "a properly tailored affirmative action program designed to promote diversity could survive strict judicial scrutiny."

This is the basis for the leftwing's successful fight to eg retain the University of Michigan's racist anti-white admissions policy in Grutter v. Bollinger.

private entities of course are allow to hire using whatever criteria they wish, provided no Federal or state laws are violated.

Uh, sometime in your spare time, look up and read the Civil Rights Act of 1964. :cuckoo:

Indeed, the origins of ‘affirmative action’ were in the private sector, as companies looked to minority communities for hiring prospects in an effort to realize racial diversity, independent of the government and courts.

The reason they "looked" to racist anti-white employment policies is to head off class action lawsuits that would end up before sympathetic leftwing judges, and also to buy peace with blacks. Since unlike blacks, whites have no tendendancy to burn down cities, it was clear to them who to pay "protection money" to. Burned down cities are bad for business.

And the notion that whites are sustaining any sort of ‘discrimination’ is inane. If you have any evidence of such discrimination, file a complaint in Federal court to have the issue reviewed.

That's the biggest howler - blacks and the leftwing fight like animals to get "affirmative action", and then in a bit of Orwellian doublethink, pretend that it doesn't exist.

Last edited:
I guess this thread didn't turn out the way the racist white conservative crowd hoped.

How it turned out is the usual meaningless bleats from the white uncle toms, and no challenges to the assertions in the OP, except a failed one over "affirmative action" by C_Clayton_Jones.

All very predictable. :D

At least the non-WUTs have the good grace to just shut up if the have no rebuttal.

Last edited:
I guess this thread didn't turn out the way the racist white conservative crowd hoped.

How it turned out is the usual meaningless bleats from the white uncle toms, and no challenges to the assertions in the OP, except a failed one over "affirmative action" by C_Clayton_Jones.

At least the non-WUTs have the good grace to just shut up if the have no rebuttal.

That's because you aren't worthy of serious discourse.

That's because you aren't worthy of serious discourse.

You came to the intellectual gunfight without any bullets. Since you didn't draw an empty gun, at least nobody can call you a fool. :D

WUT puppy, I told you to get back in the kennel! Now move, lest I whack you with this rollled up newspaper! :lol:

laughing...

I really enjoyed the posters who supported your position on this thread

You are like a magnet for racists, aren't you?

And apparently a few d__k-sucking white uncle toms. :rofl:

Patrick

What is this "White Uncle Tom" stuff you keep spouting?

Is that the new codespeak for calling me a n*gger lover?

Forum List

Back