Time for blacks to stand on their own two feet.

Yeah, we white folks sure do have our problems.

We sure do - Like Frank Ricci - spent $1000 for study materials, studied 8-13 hours a day to get promoted in the New Haven fire department, took the test and scored very high, but had the door slammed in his face - he "failed" to have the right skin color - black.

No problem, he got it fixed by spending the next six years of his life appealing it up through the federal court system.

That's a shame.

You white people are getting just a fraction of the "equality" that blacks experienced in American since well before 1776 and it is only going to get worse for you. I'm embarrassed by how whiny you white folks are. Would Davy Crockett whine like a little bitch? Would Robert E. Lee? Today's modern white Americans are a shell of their former selves, you are an embarrassment to your ancestors.
whites are slow to anger unlike the black animal that relies only on instinct and compulsion...we are waking up and even the liberal whites are starting to see the true nature of the filthy vile animal that is the black man!!you say it is going to get worse for us!!let me ask you a hypothetical question rape ape..if Hitler went after ******* instead of jews and the allied powers did not try to stop him...do you doubt that one small country would have wiped out every ****** on that side of the globe???just one little country could have made every ****** on the African continent good!!we can exterminate the black disease infecting this world any time we want!!so keep up the riots and monkey shines!!!:eusa_angel:

You will sit in your home, cowering, just like you've done all your life. You can't exterminate anything because you are gutless.

We sure do - Like Frank Ricci - spent $1000 for study materials, studied 8-13 hours a day to get promoted in the New Haven fire department, took the test and scored very high, but had the door slammed in his face - he "failed" to have the right skin color - black.

No problem, he got it fixed by spending the next six years of his life appealing it up through the federal court system.

Did this happen from 1776-1968?

you like to claim Egyptians were black:cuckoo::cuckoo:..so lets lie and say they were rape ape...you owe the Jews reparations for the oppression and slavery you forced upon their ancestors!!

you like to claim Egyptians were black:cuckoo::cuckoo:..so lets lie and say they were rape ape...you owe the Jews reparations for the oppression and slavery you forced upon their ancestors!!

Egyptians are Egyptians. Now show where I posted that Egyptians were black.

DONE now, uncle tom? That's the same post not only hundreds of times in other threads, but twice in this thread. We all know your uncle tom trained seal act word for word - enough boy. :lol:

What's the matter Patrick?

Still steamed over black men stealing your wimmin?

Actually, you're such a pussy I'm guessing it's YOU that it's happened to. :rofl:

Poor little whiny bitch. Complaining because blacks don't meet your expectations and steal your wimmin

Do you think the Ricci's of the world have to have their lives ruined for something that happened before they were born?

Last edited:

Do you think the Ricci's of the world have to have their lives ruined for something that happened before they were born?

Life's not fair. I guess he should have been born in 1921, then he wouldn't have had to compete with blacks for anything.

Life's not fair. I guess he should have been born in 1921, then he wouldn't have had to compete with blacks for anything.

Too bad you don't take this thread seriously, as you (unlike the white uncle tom kennel) have actual standing to respond. Back in the 1920s, nobody was talking about fairness. Now I hear it yakked about all the time. It's so bizarre when I hear it, because it usually is coming from some white establishment lib of the class that has made sure they've immunized themselves against all the anti-white policies they've promoted. And of course I don't subscribe to the theory of "In 1920, A discriminated against B. A is dead now, and we can't penalize him, so let's penalize C instead, who was born in 1975."

Last edited:

Too bad you don't take this thread seriously, as you (unlike the white uncle tom kennel) have actual standing to respond. Back in the 1920s, nobody was talking about fairness. Now I hear it yakked about all the time. It's so bizarre when I hear it, because it usually is coming from some white establishment lib of the class that has made sure they've immunized themselves against all the anti-white policies they've promoted. And of course I don't subscribe to the theory of "In 1920, A discriminated against B. A is dead now, and we can't penalize him, so let's penalize C instead, who was born in 1975."

Frankly, Patrick....nobody takes your threads seriously.
Especially the closet racist ones. Your victimization is not drawing sympathy from anyone

Egyptians are Egyptians. Now show where I posted that Egyptians were black.
so you admit that that is another false claim by ******* to try to convince humans that they built an advanced society!!:eusa_angel:

the majority of white libbs do not live around ******* if they did they would not defend them...the views most white libbs have are stemmed from fictional black entertainment like the cosby show!!!

Especially the closet racist ones. Your victimization is not drawing sympathy from anyone

WUT puppy, I told you to get back in the kennel! Now move, lest I whack you with this rollled up newspaper! :lol:

WUT puppy, I told you to get back in the kennel! Now move, lest I whack you with this rollled up newspaper! :lol:

laughing...

I really enjoyed the posters who supported your position on this thread

You are like a magnet for racists, aren't you?

laughing...

And apparently a few d__k-sucking white uncle toms. :rofl:

laughing...

And apparently a few d__k-sucking white uncle toms. :rofl:

Let's see....you have yidnar and tank offering their support

You sure know how to pickem pal

You are the most contemptable piece of shit I've seen on the net for a long time. A weird as hell racist against whites.

The lib media has been fascinated/obsessed with blacks, or more precisely black males for decades now. (Black women are eg rarely given leading roles in Hollywood, and such as they get are highly sterotypical.) At the same time the lib media portrays white men as stupid, effeminate, unfashionable, insane, criminal asexual losers, they endlessly portray black men as sexual superstuds, hyper masculine, smart, hip, fashionable - and of course, they relentlessly pair them off with white women. The result is you have to be an incredible loser if you are a black guy and can't get all the white pussy you want. Further, the lib media almost always follows the rule that other than convicted criminals, blacks can never be criticized for anything nor potrayed negatively.

rofl

Outstanding.

:thup:

Forum List

Back