Time for Biden to ask Obama to stand aside?

Not even Reagan faced the unending personal attacks that Palin faced from the Left. When he lost in 76 he went back to California and was left alone! The Left savaged and sued Palin and kept taking shots at her husband and daughters and Trig.

Reagan did not suffer unending personal attacks. The press actually liked Reagan and Reagan liked the press. Poor choice of a victim

If you want to look at unending personal attacks look at:
- Nixon
- Dan Quayle
- Hillary Clinton
- Bill Clinton

If you want to look at unending moronic attacks look at

- Barack Obama

Hard to talk to someone who was obviously asleep next to Rip Van Winkle during the entire Reagan Administration.

Not even Reagan faced the unending personal attacks that Palin faced from the Left. When he lost in 76 he went back to California and was left alone! The Left savaged and sued Palin and kept taking shots at her husband and daughters and Trig.

Reagan did not suffer unending personal attacks. The press actually liked Reagan and Reagan liked the press. Poor choice of a victim

- Nixon
- Dan Quayle
- Hillary Clinton
- Bill Clinton

- Barack Obama

Hard to talk to someone who was obviously asleep next to Rip Van Winkle during the entire Reagan Administration.

Care to provide some of the stinging personal attacks against Reagan? Most came from his kids. Reagan was loved by the press, Reagan was a "nice guy", there were few personal attacks

Biden: "Mr. President, we need a leader who is engaged in the here and now, who understand that our economy continues to suffer, that out stimulus plan isn't working; who understand that we have problems we need to address TODAY and not someone who flies off to try to bring the Olympics to his home town in 7 years! Mr. President, I am asking that you stand aside and let me do what's right for the American people"

- Nixon
- Dan Quayle
- Hillary Clinton
- Bill Clinton

- Barack Obama

Care to provide some of the stinging personal attacks against Reagan? Most came from his kids. Reagan was loved by the press, Reagan was a "nice guy", there were few personal attacks

Check your alarm clock its 2009. Yeah no one ever said Reagan had Alzheimer's. Not once

Check your alarm clock its 2009. Yeah no one ever said Reagan had Alzheimer's. Not once

Hold on.....I'll check

Hmmmmmm......It seems Reagan did have Alzheimers

Or that Nancy Reagan blew Frank Sinatra

First I have ever heard that one. Has anyone other than the Crusader ever heard this rumor???

Last edited:
It is time for Elvin and divebingo to ask CF to step aside. They are the The Three Stooges, but CF is becoming too loony even for them. I suggest Avatar or AllieBaba as a replacement.

Forum List

Back