Time for Biden to ask Obama to stand aside?

I think it's funny that the same libs here who are agreeing that Biden is a moron and all but unfit to be president are the same ones who were screaming that Sarah Palin was unqualified.
Plus ca change, eh?

Far from it..

Biden has had a distinguished career as a Senator. He was consistently named as one of the top 10 Senators. He is far from a moron. His problem is that he is funny as hell and what he got away with as a Senator doesn't cut it as VP

Palin? Half term Governor of Alaska
You don't get more qualified than that.....you betcha!!

I think it's funny that the same libs here who are agreeing that Biden is a moron and all but unfit to be president are the same ones who were screaming that Sarah Palin was unqualified.
Plus ca change, eh?

Far from it..

Biden has had a distinguished career as a Senator. He was consistently named as one of the top 10 Senators. He is far from a moron. His problem is that he is funny as hell and what he got away with as a Senator doesn't cut it as VP

Yeah, real distinguished. Distinguished for being an idiot, for being a plagiarist, and an opportunist. Palin has more integrity in her little finger than Biden in his whole body.
But keep believing that Obama will handily win a second term. I think there are drugs to treat that condition.

Plus ca change, eh?

Far from it..

Yeah, real distinguished. Distinguished for being an idiot, for being a plagiarist, and an opportunist. Palin has more integrity in her little finger than Biden in his whole body.
But keep believing that Obama will handily win a second term. I think there are drugs to treat that condition.

yes, my friend, there is a drug.............................It is called DEMOCRACY

Plus ca change, eh?

Far from it..

Palin couldnt handle the pressure
she quit when the heat got too high for her to handle
thats not the mark of a good leader

Look at Obama messed up priorities. Iran has secret nuclear facilities and is testing missiles and Obama goes to lobby for the Olympics to come to the most corrupt, crime ridden city in America, a city where Obama Senate Seat was all but put on Ebay.

In 8 short months, government spending has exploded, the US Dollar is in dire trouble as is our AAA Credit rating, the Iranians have been building their nuclear capabilities, the Chinese are building their armed forces and all the while Obama is appearing on Letterman and plying young children with treats.

Every single one of those things was happening before Obama took office.

In fact, 1.2 Trillion of our durrent 1.6 Trillion dollar deficit already existed by January 7th. One month before Obama took office. Which means that Mr Obama has only increased the deficit by 400 Billion this year, and most of that went to the one-time stimulus package.

In 8 short months, government spending has exploded, the US Dollar is in dire trouble as is our AAA Credit rating, the Iranians have been building their nuclear capabilities, the Chinese are building their armed forces and all the while Obama is appearing on Letterman and plying young children with treats.

In fact, 1.2 Trillion of our durrent 1.6 Trillion dollar deficit already existed by January 7th. One month before Obama took office. Which means that Mr Obama has only increased the deficit by 400 Billion this year, and most of that went to the one-time stimulus package.
which he also VOTED for and signed off on
Bush worked closely with Obama during the transition

ROFL. Now you're goinig to blame Obama for Bush???

Wow. You people are seriously delusional.

Not even Reagan faced the unending personal attacks that Palin faced from the Left. When he lost in 76 he went back to California and was left alone! The Left savaged and sued Palin and kept taking shots at her husband and daughters and Trig.

Now that she's left the governors office she's already torpedoed ObamaCare and spanked the boy president with her Asian speech.

Marxists will rue the day they couldn't leave her alone

Last edited:

ROFL. Now you're goinig to blame Obama for Bush???

Wow. You people are seriously delusional.
no, dumbfuck
he was as responsible as everyone that voted for it
INCLUDING bush

Not even Reagan faced the unending personal attacks that Palin faced from the Left.

You, of all people, are crying about a politican being continuously attacked by their political opponents?

Now, that is fucking rich.

Notice when Kerry lost, the Republican Party left him alone, when Palin lost the NeoMarxists persisted in their efforts to all but kill her.

See the difference?

Not even Reagan faced the unending personal attacks that Palin faced from the Left.

You, of all people, are crying about a politican being continuously attacked by their political opponents?

Notice when Kerry lost, the Republican Party left him alone, when Palin lost the NeoMarxists persisted in their efforts to all but kill her.

See the difference?

That's because when Kerry lost, for the most part he shut the hell up, and didn't try to keep criticizing the sitting president.

But when Kerry DID say something, the right-wingers let him have it with both barrels.

Palin gets criticized beacuse she keeps saying stupid-assed shit. If she would have shut up and done her job as Governor, instead of quitting, and using the media to say all kinds of stupid assed crap, she would have faded into obscurity by now.

In the meantime, you and your buddies have come up with every possible criticicsm for the President, and let him have it, relentlessly, since day one, and one of the prime characters in that barrage has been SARAH PALIN.

So excuse me if I can't bring myself to shed a tear for that stupid cow-eyed jackass woman who doesn't know shit about shinola, but wants to share her moronic opinion on various subjects with everyone.

Oh, and by the way frank, stop your whining. WAAAAAH! Stop picking on Sarah! WAAAAH!

Last edited:

See the difference?

That's because when Kerry lost, for the most part he shut the hell up, and didn't try to keep criticizing the sitting president.

But when Kerry DID say something, the right-wingers let him have it with both barrels.

Palin gets criticized beacuse she keeps saying stupid-assed shit. If she would have shut up and done her job as Governor, instead of quitting, and using the media to say all kinds of stupid assed crap, she would have faded into obscurity by now.

In the meantime, you and your buddies have come up with every possible criticicsm for the President, and let him have it, relentlessly, since day one, and one of the prime characters in that barrage has been SARAH PALIN.

So excuse me if I can't bring myself to shed a tear for that stupid cow-eyed jackass woman who doesn't know shit about shinola, but wants to share her moronic opinion on various subjects with everyone.
no, Kerry still kept criticizing
but he lost, we didnt care what he said at that point

See the difference?

Oh, and by the way frank, stop your whining. WAAAAAH! Stop picking on Sarah! WAAAAH!

Wow.

Sorry you and reality had such a bad falling out.

Yeah, those are good pithy little responses that prove nothing.

But what's new?

What's new is Iran is going nuclear and Obama thinks it's a good time to go try to get the Olympics to pay back his cronies in corrupt, dangerous Chicago.

Biden needs to stand up here for the American people and tell Obama we can no longer accept his misplaced priorities

Last edited:
Not even Reagan faced the unending personal attacks that Palin faced from the Left. When he lost in 76 he went back to California and was left alone! The Left savaged and sued Palin and kept taking shots at her husband and daughters and Trig.

Reagan did not suffer unending personal attacks. The press actually liked Reagan and Reagan liked the press. Poor choice of a victim

If you want to look at unending personal attacks look at:
- Nixon
- Dan Quayle
- Hillary Clinton
- Bill Clinton

If you want to look at unending moronic attacks look at

- Barack Obama

Forum List

Back