Time for another Palin thread.....Six in ten would NOT vote for her

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
http://www.langerresearch.com/uploads/1119a7 Obama-Palin-Bloomberg.pdf

Caribou may worry when they see Sarah Palin coming. Barack Obama, not so much.
The reason: Fifty-nine percent of Americans in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll flatly rule out voting for Palin for president

The trends, moreover, are not in Palin’s favor. Just over a year ago 53 percent said they wouldn’t consider her for president. That’s risen, as noted, to 59 percent now, and includes significant chunks of the GOP base, such as 27 percent of John McCain voters, nearly three in 10 Republicans, four in 10 conservatives and four in 10 evangelical white Protestants. About equal numbers of men (58 percent) and women (60 percent) rule Palin out

Looks like God is going to tell Palin not to run

Looks like the hated Mitt Romney will get the Republican nod

I don't think there's much question that Palin is not electable.

It is far too early to tell who will get the GOP nomination, however.

Can't vote for a quitter. What the hell is she going to do when the shit hits the fan in the WH?
Quit?

She should stick to what she's good at; Finding electable people and help them win. 17 wins outta 18 is damn near perfect.

krist, I wouldn't want her as VP now.

So what is a loyal Tea Bagger to do?

Your ideal candidate is unelectable. Running Palin would ensure an Obama victory. Someone like Romney is mainstream and could defeat Obama under the right conditions. Do you throw Romney under the bus so the Tea Party candidate gets the nomination or do what is best long term

a tea party candidate would lose in a landslide because they lean way too far right, even for a lot of conservatives. this would simply mean many conservatives would stay home and not vote. Obama would pick up the left and independent vote and win easily.

There's PLENTY of potentional conservatives out there.

clearly most of us never considered Palin one of them.

And if I'm reading the mood right, left of center is not moderate to most of us.

The next Pres will be mid right with a possible TEA partier as VP.

Biden a life long pol that people are tired of, Obama has a shot IF he comes center like clinton did.

If he doesn't,, he's done.

Palin probably isn't too concerned one way or another. She'll be rich for the rest of her life at this point, and her children as well.

LOL, IF PALIN IS soooooooooooooo UNELECTABLE, then why is there DAILY threads about her "electability" from the lefties on this board.

hummmmmmm:lol::lol::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Because left-wingers have an irrational obsession with her. I don't think she's electable to the Presidential spot. She does seem to have a good track record for her side in campaigning and all that.

Because left-wingers have an irrational obsession with her. I don't think she's electable to the Presidential spot. She does seem to have a good track record for her side in campaigning and all that.

maybe not, but only time will tell. the Damn elections are still two years away.

Forum List

Back