Time for ALL Democrat politicians to unite and call for a ban and confiscation of "assault" rifles

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
All over the internet we see libs claiming no one needs an AR-15, AK-47, etc.
So lets see your politicians man up, put their big boy pants on and put your money where your mouths are.
Stop beating around the bush, come right out and run on a platform of banning new sales as well as confiscating the ones that are already out there.
Let's see you stand up and take a real stand for a change instead of claiming the GOP and conservatives are the problem.
If you truly believe getting these weapons off the street will end mass shootings, then you must call for a ban and confiscation right now and do it all the way up until the 2018 elections.
Come on, you claim we don't need these weapons, so lets see you run on that.
My guess nearly every fucking Dimocrat out there would be too chicken shit to try it.

So lets see your politicians man up, put their big boy pants on and put your money where your mouths are.
Stop beating around the bush, come right out and run on a platform of banning new sales as well as confiscating the ones that are already out there.
Let's see you stand up and take a real stand for a change instead of claiming the GOP and conservatives are the problem.
If you truly believe getting these weapons off the street will end mass shootings, then you must call for a ban and confiscation right now and do it all the way up until the 2018 elections.
My guess nearly every fucking Dimocrat out there would be too chicken shit to try it.

We can't un-ring that bell.

The AR-15 dick compensators are here to stay.

We can move toward each one coming with a pink slip.

Just start by showing the gun ninnies how their stupid paranoid delusion of national registration leading to a gun grab is… just that. Stupid.

Every gun sale results in sales tax which funds the government. Letting inferior men buy dick compensators is good for the economy.

We just have to make sure the crazy fucks, wife beaters, and total losers can't get one.

Time for ALL Democrat politicians to unite and call for a ban and confiscation of "assault" rifles
“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.” - Donald Trump

No takers?
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

trump_newton_tweet.jpg

Here is what Obama said:

Since I've been President, this is the fourth time we have come together to comfort a grieving community torn apart by a mass shooting. The fourth time we've hugged survivors. The fourth time we've consoled the families of victims. And in between, there have been an endless series of deadly shootings across the country, almost daily reports of victims, many of them children, in small towns and big cities all across America — victims whose — much of the time, their only fault was being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

We can't tolerate this anymore. These tragedies must end. And to end them, we must change. We will be told that the causes of such violence are complex, and that is true. No single law — no set of laws can eliminate evil from the world, or prevent every senseless act of violence in our society.

But that can't be an excuse for inaction. Surely, we can do better than this. If there is even one step we can take to save another child, or another parent, or another town, from the grief that has visited Tucson, and Aurora, and Oak Creek, and Newtown, and communities from Columbine to Blacksburg before that — then surely we have an obligation to try.

In the coming weeks, I will use whatever power this office holds to engage my fellow citizens — from law enforcement to mental health professionals to parents and educators — in an effort aimed at preventing more tragedies like this. Because what choice do we have? We can't accept events like this as routine. Are we really prepared to say that we're powerless in the face of such carnage, that the politics are too hard? Are we prepared to say that such violence visited on our children year after year after year is somehow the price of our freedom?

Transcript: President Obama At Sandy Hook Prayer Vigil

We can't un-ring that bell.

The AR-15 dick compensators are here to stay.

We can move toward each one coming with a pink slip.

Just start by showing the gun ninnies how their stupid paranoid delusion of national registration leading to a gun grab is… just that. Stupid.

Every gun sale results in sales tax which funds the government. Letting inferior men buy dick compensators is good for the economy.

We just have to make sure the crazy fucks, wife beaters, and total losers can't get one.

But wait, every day on these boards at least one of you board libs talk glowingly of the gun laws in the UK or Australia.
How come you aren't pushing for your Dimocrat lawmakers to unite and as part of their national platform push for bans on new sales of AR's, but a confiscation of existing ones ?
I mean come on, you guys all claim there is no reason for these guns to even exist in the civilian world, so what are you afraid of ? Why doesn't your party want to ban and confiscate ?

“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.” - Donald Trump

And ? No one has ever accused Trump of being a conservative, and we're all aware he his stand on pretty much all major issues are only as solid as the political winds.

Forum List

Back