Time for a new TV

well glad you got a new TV, hope it serves you well. Now watch 'hells kitchen on HD..LOL

I don't think I can handle Gordon Ramsay in HD. He's scary enough in SD.

I watched the first couple of episodes, but I haven't seen it since. I'll probably pick it up closer to the end of the season.

I don't think I can handle Gordon Ramsay in HD. He's scary enough in SD.

I watched the first couple of episodes, but I haven't seen it since. I'll probably pick it up closer to the end of the season.
There isn't one I like this year maybe the Italian guy so far. I cannot stand Lacey and a few others. It's getting dicey...Oh and Gordon on HD..he really had bad acne as a child.:lol:

You really only need the 1080dpi for larger sets.
You really only need it if you want a true HD picture. It's a definition issue, not a screen size issue. Aspect ratio, number of scan lines, and vertical resolution are what's defined by the numbers.

Get ready in 2015 for the monster HD, 2160p Quad, which will make what we have today look blurry by comparison.

ok, I'm drooling now. i've got 720p right now.

If you wanna buy a good tv between range $800 then you should visit ebay or amazon.There you will surely get a tv of good picture quality
138l1103.jpg

Last edited:
I have a Vizio 42" LCD.

I paid $799.00 at Costco (on sale)

The picture is amazing. Put it on a HD channel and it will blow your mind.

I got the same TV at the same place and I love it. No complaints and the sharpness of the picture is amazing.

Forum List

Back