Time for a Jeb Bush Thread

I thought that it is interesting and telling that there was no Jeb Bush thread in the politics forum. It’s seems that Trump, Carson and even Fiorina are getting all of the play. I realize that Bush is a “ho hum” candidate who is down in the polls but we should pay attention because all that can change. His horseshit stinks as must as the rest of them, He is just better at giving the appearance of being reasonable and sane……

Now what is a far left poster from USMB doing pushing the Dubya 2 label for the GOP primary? Because he knows the name Bush won't win... Do the math and check the posting habits of your OP folks..

J

Jeb Hopes to Woo Voters with Ad Featuring Worst President in U.S. History - The New Yorker

The former Florida Governor Jeb Bush is hoping to jump-start his lagging Presidential campaign with a new television ad featuring the worst President in U.S. history, campaign aides confirm
I'm so glad jebs not doing well. I thought it would have been close if the GOP played it right.

I'm glad rubio flopped. I thought he'd be the nominee.

Im glad Christie's great debate performance didn't help him tonight. He scares me a little.

I wish they would nominate carson fiorino or Cruz.

Kasich might not be a bad president for a republican

vqpqf5.jpg

CLAP, DAMNIT!

Forum List

Back