Time (CNN) Magazine on Beck: "Mad Man"

If I was looking to get into an in depth debate about the merits of Glenn Beck's words, yes, I could.

I see, so you say that Beck is "a proprietor of half truths" but your not willing to back it up.

Wow look!! Did you see that?!?!?!? That was your integrity taking a nose dive along with your credibility!!

You asked me if I could. I said yes.

But I'm not here to meet your demands.

So I lost credibility with you because I chose not to engage you. OH NOES! Whatever will I do?!

You lost what little crediblity and integrity you had because you failed to back up your claim. Which is typical for you leftwing fucks. You have no problem hurling accusations, the problem you idiots have is backing them up with facts.

So far only one of you idiots came up with a supposed lie Beck told and that was when he said they came up to him but he was the one that went up to them (speaking of the Amtrak episode that was discussed on the View) wow, what a whopper of a lie!!

"The best argument against democracy is a one-minute conversation with the average Librul voter." -CF

the thing about beck is that many people on the right take him seriously, this is the same guy that had an operation in jan 2008 and railed on and on about how bad healthcare is in the U.S. and now a little over year and a half later he is saying we have the greatest healthcare in the world.

I see, so you say that Beck is "a proprietor of half truths" but your not willing to back it up.

Wow look!! Did you see that?!?!?!? That was your integrity taking a nose dive along with your credibility!!

So I lost credibility with you because I chose not to engage you. OH NOES! Whatever will I do?!

You lost what little crediblity and integrity you had because you failed to back up your claim. Which is typical for you leftwing fucks. You have no problem hurling accusations, the problem you idiots have is backing them up with facts.

So far only one of you idiots came up with a supposed lie Beck told and that was when he said they came up to him but he was the one that went up to them (speaking of the Amtrak episode that was discussed on the View) wow, what a whopper of a lie!!

Glennbeck is an OG deather.

When Sarah Palin said that her son Trig was going to have face a death panel:

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil."

Palin Paints Picture of 'Obama Death Panel' Giving Thumbs Down to Trig - Political Punch

Glennbeck agreed with the unemployed facebook poster:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KzxnjpJ05Qw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KzxnjpJ05Qw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

He then carried the banner moving onto Ezekiel Emmanuel
and while there is some truth to that he is doing so by failing to report that the insurance companies do pretty much the same exact thing. The same insurance companies he had been railing against before the Big O got elected and Beck made his move to FOX News. In many ways, the dude's a fraud.

Now get off the bottom of my shoe, will ya?

Mad Man: Is Glenn Beck Bad for America? - TIME

Is Glenn Beck Bad for America? (?!?!?!????)

When are any of these horse-n-buggy media drips going to ask whether vicious barking whackjobs, like Keith Olberdouche and Randi Rhoads, are bad for America?

The dude must be seriously horning in on their racket, to get them all riled up like this.

Of course, it's certain that they have his pic on the cover so people will be repelled from buying that rag, instead of the National Enquirer, at the checkout stands.

Oh, did I mention...

GLENN BECK!!

Carry on! :)

They did the same shit with Limbaugh,, just like papercut is doing to Hannity right now,, the dumbfuck liberals are so brain dead they should just curl up and stick their heads in their asses and be happy, they cannot stand any news that is left wing hackery owned and that's what newsweek is.

I read that from yahoo page, the only hot links after the story were all left wing whackos. wth?
Not my idea of diversity.

Leftwing lunatics look you right in the eye and LIE to you when they say they are for diversity, tolerance, and free speech. they are communists and are for none of the above.

Beck is only bad if people take him serious, he is simply too maudlin, conspiratorial, and off the wall for most people's tastes, but then even a causal view of TV should send shudders down any thoughtful person's spine. Is our nation as dumb as most TV is? Every day I see another story on Jon and Kate, if that ain't bizarre nothing is.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

you watch jon and kate? :lol:

Well I can see that I hit at least one dog in the pack.

My problem with Glenn Beck is primarily with his over-the-top fear mongering (yes, fear mongering) way he presents his material.

Every media outlet and pundit will bend and distort the truth to fit their agenda.

he tells the truth, so truth is your fear? then yes it must be fear mongering. Learn not to fear truth.

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil."

Palin Paints Picture of 'Obama Death Panel' Giving Thumbs Down to Trig - Political Punch

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KzxnjpJ05Qw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KzxnjpJ05Qw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

and while there is some truth to that he is doing so by failing to report that the insurance companies do pretty much the same exact thing. The same insurance companies he had been railing against before the Big O got elected and Beck made his move to FOX News. In many ways, the dude's a fraud.

I understand this is hard for you to comprehend but "death panels" is how she (Palin)described the "end of life " provisions that were written in HR3200. After she blogged about it on facebook, the end of life provision was taken out of HR3200. Coincedence huh?

And Glen Beck's agreeing with her opinion makes him a liar?

And "failing to report that the insurance companies do pretty much the same exact thing" is also a lie? How is that a lie exactly? How is any of it a lie? There was in fact an end of life provision in the HR3200 proposal. Or do you deny that as well?

You fail!!

Has anyone read the TIME article yet? I'm waiting for my subscription to show up at work as I want to read it badly.

I looked at the cover and I read somewhere that they accuse him of "Fear Mongering" :rofl:

Take a look at the headlines at the top of the time magazine cover for a good example of "fear mongering"

THE ECONOMIC CRISIS IS NOT OVER in the middle and the one about "Fear the swine flu" on the left, PRICELESS

OH THE IRONY KILLS ME :lol:

2009-09-17-20092809.jpg

Beck singlehandedly sunk Van Jones by showing people what Van Jones had said in the past...in Van Jones' own words.Then Beck gave 2 citizens exposure for their expose on ACORN, now ACORN is having their funding stopped.

Beck is very effective which is why you see the hate and fear by many in regards to Beck. They just dont understand how a nitwit like Beck can have an actual impact the political landscape.

Glenn of course is a fear mongerer. That is what demagogues do, folks. But, boy oh boy, is he a successful fearmonger right now. He is selling ad space like crazy. Is much of what he is saying making a whole of sense? That isn't the point, of course. Selling ad space is so that folks like the cons on this forum buy all the crap they advertise. The libs are rolling of the floor laughing at the con nonsense.

Glenn of course is a fear mongerer. That is what demagogues do, folks. But, boy oh boy, is he a successful fearmonger right now. He is selling ad space like crazy. Is much of what he is saying making a whole of sense? That isn't the point, of course. Selling ad space is so that folks like the cons on this forum buy all the crap they advertise. The libs are rolling of the floor laughing at the con nonsense.

He's selling ad space like crazy? Oh really? I thought you guys told us just last week he was losing sponsors like crazy.. Yeah you did!

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama&#8217;s 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil."

I understand this is hard for you to comprehend but "death panels" is how she (Palin)described the "end of life " provisions that were written in HR3200. After she blogged about it on facebook, the end of life provision was taken out of HR3200. Coincedence huh?

And Glen Beck's agreeing with her opinion makes him a liar?

And "failing to report that the insurance companies do pretty much the same exact thing" is also a lie? How is that a lie exactly? How is any of it a lie? There was in fact an end of life provision in the HR3200 proposal. Or do you deny that as well?

You fail!!

I said Beck deals in half truths. My post demonstrates this. I understand that some Beck fans see him as unfallable and like I suspected you are one of them.

Have a good weekend.

Forum List

Back