Tim Thomas Says No Thanks to White House Visit

Bruins? MVP goalie Tim Thomas skips White House visit - NHL - Sporting News

Something tells me this is the kind of thing that really gets under obama's skin, so more power to him!

I hate when people use their position of celebrity that has nothing to do with politics to make a political point...I hate it when movie stars do it, I hate when athletes do it, etc...

Tim Thomas, go be with your team and celebrate your incredible accomplishments instead of turning it into an issue about why you didn't go.

Become a blogger after you retire if you want to talk politics.

Something tells me this is the kind of thing that really gets under obama's skin, so more power to him!

I hate when people use their position of celebrity that has nothing to do with politics to make a political point...I hate it when movie stars do it, I hate when athletes do it, etc...

Tim Thomas, go be with your team and celebrate your incredible accomplishments instead of turning it into an issue about why you didn't go.

But.... if the President was a Republican and it was a liberal who turned him down... that would greeted by much amusement.... hypocrite.

But.... if the President was a Republican and it was a liberal who turned him down... that would greeted by much amusement.... hypocrite.

Seriously? Ooh you're so badass.

I figured I covered it when I mentioned movie stars, but I guess not...I also hated the Dixie Chicks and don't care for Clooney or Pitt or any others chiming in to the degree that they do. Are you okay now, or should I go on? I understand that comprehension of non-partisanship amongst partisans is always very low.

:eusa_eh:

Theo Epstein of the Red Sox snubbed GWB twice and no one cared.

Last edited:
Funny about Obama saying that Brad Marchand's nickname was "The Little Ball of Hate". Looks like Obama's scriptwriter set him up. But Marchand was a good sport about it.

You were able to determine that he was a hypocrite based on what he wrote?

AMAZING!!!

It's his right to make a political point if he so chooses.

Personally I think it makes him look like a douche, and I think he'll come to regret his decision, but it's still up to him.

Timmay! should concentrate on stopping pucks... At least stopping more than he's been letting in as of late...

But, to each their own... Can't blame him for feeling the way he does...

Instead of inviting sports teams to the White House, the President should be finding people JOBS!!!

Not one Conservative in the nation complained about it? Highly unlikely.

^ So what's this?

Making up for lost time? :lol:

Thomas is a Teabagging Glenn Beck fan

Could you expect anything more of him?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back