Tim Tebow To Eagles

T bow is religious, therefore I hate him...

Or probably not.
Never quite understand the hatred for a player who is deeply religious. I'm there to see football. Who cares if he cross himself, kneels, prays or whatever.

Tebow does it because these are moments when huge audiences are paying attention. I wouldn't care either if Tebow did his genuflections on the sideline after the play was over. He is attempting to steal the glory of the game and offer it to his make believe god at the moment most of that team's fans are celebrating. Basically it is dishonest. God wasn't out there making the big plays. People are cheering for the team, not god's grace. It would be no different if he pulled out a sign promoting a pizza franchise.

There is a reason why the NFL limits what can be put on a uniform or helmet. They honor someone's passing or support of cancer but it is very rare the display is altered. What it comes down to is it is not Tebow's call what the NFL glorifies. He would need to have official NFL recognition and agreement to "advertise" his cause in the venue they own outright and completely. That Pandora's Box will not be opened just for fanatic christiansi. It's always a case of the christians expecting preferential treatmeant and priviledge. They are much like the jews who demand special consideration in our nation's foreign affairs.

If Tim Tebow was black he would not even be getting calls. When a black guy is a QB he has to be GREAT!!

A white QB can be a backup for 15 years LOL
Oh please....Tavaris Jackson anyone......TN and Oakland tried the diversity QB pick and got burned ........

My point is black men don';t get calls when they been out the league for two years

Why do you people have to drag race into it?

And no matter how bad it might seem for black QBs it is nothing like the crap white running backs get, dude.

Face it, the Pokes suck now and you are just ranting and trying to change the subject.

Who are the "Pokes"?

He has a shitty sense of humor. POKES is his nickname for the Cowboys

We come into Dallas or wherever you all play this season. It should be a real great game. That sideline catch your receiver made on a twenty plus yard throw in the CLINK with just his toe nails in bounds was the difference in the game. Fantastic play...I hate you. Your team will have it's hands full as no doubt it will be high lighted on the Hawks calendar. We both have our share of weak opponents in our divisions. I see both Dallas and Seattle in the playoffs no matter who wins in the reg season match up. I would wish you good luck but you probably know I would be lying out of my as. :lol:

12-4 mutherfucker. Also we played the Pats without Tom Brady

Last years news. Who cares? This season the Seahawks are improved over that crappy team that lucked their way into the Super Bowl.

We have a for real P/K returner which we didn't have last season. He's been a well kept secret but his fastest 40 time was 4.21. Maybe the fastest player in the NFL.

Oh ya we still have Lynch and this new guy Graham or Cracker or something...maybe you've heard of him.

My point is black men don';t get calls when they been out the league for two years

And no matter how bad it might seem for black QBs it is nothing like the crap white running backs get, dude.

Face it, the Pokes suck now and you are just ranting and trying to change the subject.

Who are the "Pokes"?

It is a common nickname for 'cowboy' as in they poke cattle along the trail, etc.

And CBS is not a Philadelphia affiliate, numbnuts.

Somebody better tell CBS !! :lol:

CBS Philly

It says CBS Philly as clear as day which confirms the poster is blind and retarded

T bow is religious, therefore I hate him...

Or probably not.
Never quite understand the hatred for a player who is deeply religious. I'm there to see football. Who cares if he cross himself, kneels, prays or whatever.

Tebow does it because these are moments when huge audiences are paying attention. I wouldn't care either if Tebow did his genuflections on the sideline after the play was over. He is attempting to steal the glory of the game and offer it to his make believe god at the moment most of that team's fans are celebrating. Basically it is dishonest. God wasn't out there making the big plays. People are cheering for the team, not god's grace. It would be no different if he pulled out a sign promoting a pizza franchise.

There is a reason why the NFL limits what can be put on a uniform or helmet. They honor someone's passing or support of cancer but it is very rare the display is altered. What it comes down to is it is not Tebow's call what the NFL glorifies. He would need to have official NFL recognition and agreement to "advertise" his cause in the venue they own outright and completely. That Pandora's Box will not be opened just for fanatic christiansi. It's always a case of the christians expecting preferential treatmeant and priviledge. They are much like the jews who demand special consideration in our nation's foreign affairs.

If Tim Tebow was black he would not even be getting calls. When a black guy is a QB he has to be GREAT!!

A white QB can be a backup for 15 years LOL
Oh please....Tavaris Jackson anyone......TN and Oakland tried the diversity QB pick and got burned ........

Jackson just re-signed in the last couple of days. He's no fool. Make another couple of million for doing nothing and not getting injured. Sweet! He knows he's no Russell Wilson. Not many are. Wilson just has a talent for staying healthy and he is built like an RB. Getting pushed out of bounds is about as bad as it gets for him. Jackson's paycheck is about the easiest one to cash in the NFL. He's black and getting all the respect he needs.

Who are the "Pokes"?

It is a common nickname for 'cowboy' as in they poke cattle along the trail, etc.

And CBS is not a Philadelphia affiliate, numbnuts.

Mutherfucker the article says CBS PHILLY? Log out asshole

Just because they are in Philly does not mean that they are Eagles affiliates. Media make just as much money on sports teams by being critical as being supportive.

Stop being a moron.

Dallas will finish 10-6; Seattle 13-3.

It could work out that way, but sports seasons are stochastic and to make daring predictions like that before the pre-season even starts is hardly more than braggadocio, isn't it?

Yeah braggadocio, why would it be that?
It's just a guess, that's all. I would think everyone would know that.

Of the 32 NFL teams, those two are my least favorite and it is mainly because of their fans.

It could work out that way, but sports seasons are stochastic and to make daring predictions like that before the pre-season even starts is hardly more than braggadocio, isn't it?

Of the 32 NFL teams, those two are my least favorite and it is mainly because of their fans.

Meh, most predict that their team will win the SB, so kudos for being more objective.

I just think that there are way too many random events to make a useful prediction prior to the playoffs.

Meh, most predict that their team will win the SB, so kudos for being more objective.

I just think that there are way too many random events to make a useful prediction prior to the playoffs.

Niners are going to play at home and win in SB 50!

;)

;)

I like their QB Kaperachinicklerwatzhisnick. But the rest of them, I haven't cared much for them since Rice and Montana left.

;)

I like their QB Kaperachinicklerwatzhisnick. But the rest of them, I haven't cared much for them since Rice and Montana left.

I love the power running, hard nosed defense style they've played in recent years. I'm afraid there is going to be a transition away from that now.

;)

I love the power running, hard nosed defense style they've played in recent years. I'm afraid there is going to be a transition away from that now.

A power running offense seems the perfect foil for the current NFL pass defense oriented defensive set ups.

The NFL metagame is so predictable that any club willing to play Moneyball and build around what they are likely to face has to do well, it would seem.

If you have a good running game it opens the offense to a lot more passing opportunities. The Dallas offense was much more productive last year as the running gaming opened up the passing lanes.

Forum List

Back