Tim Tebow Is A Jesus Freak Of The 33rd Order

Should being an open Christian disqualify someone from playing sports?

Yes..... take him out back and beat the shit out of him and tell him to shut his damn mouth.
Its the NFL damn it! Only thugs are allowed.... we cant be having them filthy christians exhibiting their faith.

No, because according to you Christian fanatics, Jesus only loves you if you accept Him into your life.
?

Who told you that?

Almost every Christian that I've ran into has told me that unless I accept Christ into my heart, I'm gonna go to hell because I'm not "saved".

Didn't matter that I told them I already had a spiritual path and was a Taoist, I still had to be "saved" to get into Heaven.

And, when I asked them about those of the Jewish and Hindu faith, I was told that unless those people converted and accepted Christ, they were going to hell as well.

God is too big to be contained in just one religion. My personal belief is that you should understand at least 3 different ones.

Interesting thing about that............I was watching History Channel over the weekend and they were talking about alien life. Know what? Almost every religion BUT Christianity would have no problem believing that aliens can answer to God without a specific belief that Yeshua is God.

Does it affect how or who you worship? If it does, your beliefs are weak.

I say you should follow what your heart tells you.

Oh, and according to my belief system, Jesus loves you regardless of whether you love him or not.

See ya on judgement day :eusa_shifty:

Who told you that?

Almost every Christian that I've ran into has told me that unless I accept Christ into my heart, I'm gonna go to hell because I'm not "saved".

Didn't matter that I told them I already had a spiritual path and was a Taoist, I still had to be "saved" to get into Heaven.

And, when I asked them about those of the Jewish and Hindu faith, I was told that unless those people converted and accepted Christ, they were going to hell as well.

God is too big to be contained in just one religion. My personal belief is that you should understand at least 3 different ones.

Interesting thing about that............I was watching History Channel over the weekend and they were talking about alien life. Know what? Almost every religion BUT Christianity would have no problem believing that aliens can answer to God without a specific belief that Yeshua is God.

Oh, and according to my belief system, Jesus loves you regardless of whether you love him or not.

Actually, no, their opinion of my belief system doesn't really matter to me, but it still pisses me off when someone tells me I'm going to hell because I don't believe their narrow little view of God.

As far as Yeshua loving me? I know He does. I also know that His words have been cherry picked and rewritten over the ages by many spiritual leaders to the point where they no longer mean what He'd originally intended.

Besides.......what Yeshua and Buddha taught are basically the same thing.

Actually, no, their opinion of my belief system doesn't really matter to me, but it still pisses me off when someone tells me I'm going to hell because I don't believe their narrow little view of God.

As far as Yeshua loving me? I know He does. I also know that His words have been cherry picked and rewritten over the ages by many spiritual leaders to the point where they no longer mean what He'd originally intended.

Besides.......what Yeshua and Buddha taught are basically the same thing.

Jesus exaggerating Christ! Quit being such a hyperbolic fag would ya?

Forum List

Back