Tim Teabow wins.

And the final score of the game was 29-23

Deuteronomy 29:23
The whole land will be a burning waste of salt and sulfur—nothing planted, nothing sprouting, no vegetation growing on it. It will be like the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboyim, which the LORD overthrew in fierce anger.

And this is in the religion subforum why? :confused:
Point is that he prayed afterward. Funny coincidences, or not?: John 3:16, Tebow throws for 316 yards, average time per play 3:16.

He also ran for 50 yards on 10 carries. That's 5 yards per carry.

Matthew 5:10
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
I always thought it funny how someone who doesn't believe in God uses his word to try to prove their point. Just prove they believe in him, they just deny him.

And that's only been mentioned 316 times today on this forum. :rolleyes:

And you know what else: coincidentally the Steelers gave up 316 passing yards on 10 completed passes, for 31.6 yards per play.

And at the end of the game, they came to the revelation that they lost.

Revelations 3:16
So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
Wow.

God works in mysterious ways ... :eek:

Matthew Prater was 3 for 3 in Field Goals...and each kick was straight down the middle.

Matthew 3:3
This is he who was spoken of through the prophet Isaiah:
“A voice of one calling in the wilderness,
‘Prepare the way for the Lord,
make straight paths for him.’”

Point is that he prayed afterward. Funny coincidences, or not?: John 3:16, Tebow throws for 316 yards, average time per play 3:16.

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
I always thought it funny how someone who doesn't believe in God uses his word to try to prove their point. Just prove they believe in him, they just deny him.

Do I know you?

Or, more importantly, do you know me?

You're a little slow, aren't you?

Yeah... If my Steelers' offense could have played against our own #1 Defense yesterday? They would have killed themselves.

Meh... I'm OK with Tebow though... I think that if he learns how to read defenses properly, he'll be a good one. Right now, he reminds me of a former Steeler... Kordell Stewart. He had the defense worried about him making plays with his legs and they lost discipline in the secondary, which opened up their passing game. I watched Stewart do that for the better part of a decade in Pittsburgh.

As far as Tebow and his religious beliefs? Good for him. Ironically enough? He threw for 3:16 yards.

Yea, that could be Romans 3:16 also. :)

Yeah... If my Steelers' offense could have played against our own #1 Defense yesterday? They would have killed themselves.

Meh... I'm OK with Tebow though... I think that if he learns how to read defenses properly, he'll be a good one. Right now, he reminds me of a former Steeler... Kordell Stewart. He had the defense worried about him making plays with his legs and they lost discipline in the secondary, which opened up their passing game. I watched Stewart do that for the better part of a decade in Pittsburgh.

As far as Tebow and his religious beliefs? Good for him. Ironically enough? He threw for 3:16 yards.

Yea, that could be Romans 3:16 also. :)

True...

35ocyu.jpg

And you know what else: coincidentally the Steelers gave up 316 passing yards on 10 completed passes, for 31.6 yards per play.

And at the end of the game, they came to the revelation that they lost.

Revelations 3:16
So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
Wow.

God works in mysterious ways ... :eek:

Matthew Prater was 3 for 3 in Field Goals...and each kick was straight down the middle.

Matthew 3:3
This is he who was spoken of through the prophet Isaiah:
“A voice of one calling in the wilderness,
‘Prepare the way for the Lord,
make straight paths for him.’”

Matthew Prater's final field goal came at 13:14.

Matthew 13:14
In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:
‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

It's beginning to make sense!!!

OH MY GOD!!!

Tebow's game winning pass happened 11 seconds into the OT.

John 11 talks about The Death of Lazarus.

Ben Roethlisberger's middle name is LAZARUS!!!

I am an agnostic/atheist and I like Tim Tebow.(My team is actually the Atlanta Falcons, and they lost to the limping Giants! Another loss in playoff to a team that they can outplay nearly anywhere! And I wanted revenge against Green Bay!!:()

Let us talk about AFC championship--that will really piss off the Tebow haters!!:badgrin:

Sorry to break it to you but the falcons will never be good enough to get revenge against the pack until rodgers retires :lol:

So true :lol:

Do I know you?

Or, more importantly, do you know me?

That brilliant post by you show your true colors.

Forum List

Back