Tim Teabow wins.

AmericanFirst

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2009
Tim Teabow wins the AFC Wildcard game and prays afterward. Good for him. I am not even a Denver Broncos fan but I like Teabow.

I am an agnostic/atheist and I like Tim Tebow.(My team is actually the Atlanta Falcons, and they lost to the limping Giants! Another loss in playoff to a team that they can outplay nearly anywhere! And I wanted revenge against Green Bay!!:()

Let us talk about AFC championship--that will really piss off the Tebow haters!!:badgrin:

Yeah... If my Steelers' offense could have played against our own #1 Defense yesterday? They would have killed themselves.

Meh... I'm OK with Tebow though... I think that if he learns how to read defenses properly, he'll be a good one. Right now, he reminds me of a former Steeler... Kordell Stewart. He had the defense worried about him making plays with his legs and they lost discipline in the secondary, which opened up their passing game. I watched Stewart do that for the better part of a decade in Pittsburgh.

As far as Tebow and his religious beliefs? Good for him. Ironically enough? He threw for 3:16 yards.

I think that USMB should have a "Thread Title FAIL" forum. All threads that have a title fail are locked and sent there and the OP can attempt a do-over.

Yeah... If my Steelers' offense could have played against our own #1 Defense yesterday? They would have killed themselves.

Meh... I'm OK with Tebow though... I think that if he learns how to read defenses properly, he'll be a good one. Right now, he reminds me of a former Steeler... Kordell Stewart. He had the defense worried about him making plays with his legs and they lost discipline in the secondary, which opened up their passing game. I watched Stewart do that for the better part of a decade in Pittsburgh.

As far as Tebow and his religious beliefs? Good for him. Ironically enough? He threw for 3:16 yards.
I like the steelers also and would rather have seen them win, but Tebow is a good quarter back.

And this is in the religion subforum why? :confused:
Point is that he prayed afterward. Funny coincidences, or not?: John 3:16, Tebow throws for 316 yards, average time per play 3:16.
And that's only been mentioned 316 times today on this forum. :rolleyes:

And you know what else: coincidentally the Steelers gave up 316 passing yards on 10 completed passes, for 31.6 yards per play.

And at the end of the game, they came to the revelation that they lost.

Revelations 3:16
So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

And this is in the religion subforum why? :confused:
Point is that he prayed afterward. Funny coincidences, or not?: John 3:16, Tebow throws for 316 yards, average time per play 3:16.

He also ran for 50 yards on 10 carries. That's 5 yards per carry.

Matthew 5:10
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

And that's only been mentioned 316 times today on this forum. :rolleyes:

And you know what else: coincidentally the Steelers gave up 316 passing yards on 10 completed passes, for 31.6 yards per play.

And at the end of the game, they came to the revelation that they lost.

Revelations 3:16
So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
Wow.

God works in mysterious ways ... :eek:

Forum List

Back