Tim Ryan launches his bid

I don't see him winning, there are already enough anti-life candidates in the Democrat Party Clown Car.

Further, I don't like his haircut. His predecessor in the House was also a lib, but Rep. Traficant had excellent hair by any standard.

Rep. Tim Ryan holds kickoff rally in Ohio, says he wants to unite ‘divided country’

What's he gonna do, "unite" us with the Left? Because they aren't even going to meet anyone in the middle. Who does he think he is kidding?

I don't see him winning, there are already enough anti-life candidates in the Democrat Party Clown Car.

Further, I don't like his haircut. His predecessor in the House was also a lib, but Rep. Traficant had excellent hair by any standard.

Rep. Tim Ryan holds kickoff rally in Ohio, says he wants to unite ‘divided country’

What's he gonna do, "unite" us with the Left? Because they aren't even going to meet anyone in the middle. Who does he think he is kidding?
He will probably focus on the issues that enjoy public support... which are the base issues of the democrat platform.

He will probably focus on the issues that enjoy public support... which are the base issues of the democrat platform.

Issues like what, FFI? 70% tax rates? The return of Legalized Grave Robbery, euphemistically called the "Death Tax"? Gay Marriage? Partial Birth abortion? Reparations for blacks? Free access to America's ladies rooms by guys in dresses?

Issues like what, FFI? 70% tax rates?

Thats one...and there are others...you should go read up on it.

Higher Taxes are a losing issue, FFI. Walter F. Mondale made draconian new taxes a pillar of his failed 1984 campaign. Raising taxes cost HW the 1992 election.

I don't think a call for Higher Taxes will be received any better among the American people than it did with the Jews when Rehoboam pledge higher taxes."And now whereas my father did lade you with a heavy yoke, I will add to your yoke: my father hath chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions."

Forum List

Back