Tim passed his Class A licesnse test!

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
This means a small promotion (and next in line to move to foreman status once his supervisor decides to move to office work within a year) and a $1 raise!
:thewave:
He failed the first attempt 2 weeks ago, but he got farther than the 4 other people in the company taking the test. No one else got past the pre-trip inspection but him.

He got to retake it and passed! He can now drive any vehicle he wants, with any load. He even got the tanker endorsement. Of the 5 people re-taking the test, he and one other guy passed.

fuzzykitten99 said:
This means a small promotion (and next in line to move to foreman status once his supervisor decides to move to office work within a year) and a $1 raise!
He failed the first attempt 2 weeks ago, but he got farther than the 4 other people in the company taking the test. No one else got past the pre-trip inspection but him.

He got to retake it and passed! He can now drive any vehicle he wants, with any load. He even got the tanker endorsement. Of the 5 people re-taking the test, he and one other guy passed.

:beer: for Tim!

Cool. My husband has an A-Z, drove tranports for 17yrs. There is a lot more opportunity for your husband with that type of license, good for both of you!

Said1 said:
Cool. My husband has an A-Z, drove tranports for 17yrs. There is a lot more opportunity for your husband with that type of license, good for both of you!
I know! this means that if he ever becomes unhappy with the company he is in now, he has more opportunities elsewhere. But the company he is at is wonderful and he is happy there. He plans to stay for quite a while. They treat him well, benefits are outstanding, and he has more freedom than the last company he was with.

He said that maybe when we are older (kids are grown and out of the house), I can try for my class A, and we can do the OTR stuff that many couples do, and tour the country and get paid for it. I told him I am not sure I am cut out to drive something that big. I don't like driving suburbans because of their size, let alone something 3x bigger... I told him I would think about it...

fuzzykitten99 said:

You need to celebrate with some non alcoholic champagne :clap:

fuzzykitten99 said:
for me, that's wild-cherry pepsi. Or grape kool-aid. :tng:

I made Tim his favorite dinner: Roast chicken, stove-top stuffing, corn and potatoes.

We should always celebrate things like that.. :)

Forum List

Back