Tim Kaine

The Chamber of Commerce is the business community? You dipshit, that's the government!

:dunno: What are you trying to say? The CoC is a government agency?
They are lobbyists.

US Chamber of Commerce: Summary | OpenSecrets

lp.gif
Right To Rise PAC $21,000 $21,000 $0
cands.gif
Bush, Jeb $14,850 $14,850 $0
cands.gif
Rubio, Marco $6,725 $6,725 $0
cands.gif
Cruz, Ted $5,400 $5,400 $0
cands.gif
Clinton, Hillary $5,265 $5,265 $0
o.gif
Right To Rise USA $4,415 $4,415 $0
y.gif
National Republican Congressional Cmte $2,500 $2,500 $0
cands.gif
Grassley, Chuck $2,000 $2,000 $0
cands.gif
Goodlatte, Bob $1,500 $1,500 $0
cands.gif
Gillespie, Ed $1,000 $1,000 $0
cands.gif
McCarthy, Kevin $1,000 $1,000 $0

Yes. Do you know what a lobbying group is?
Do you? They are in bed with politicians and make law for the rest of us.

Well first off, they don't do the bidding of politicians. They try to influence politicians to make policies that are favorable to the interests that they represent. The CoC broadly represents the business community in the United States. So when they call for things like comprehensive immigration reform, or free trade agreements, they are exerting pressure on behalf of business.
No, they typically control the politicians and the politicians write the laws. That's the big beef with lobbyists, those with the deepest pockets end up getting the environment favorable to them. That's where we are now. Big multinational corporations growing in size and power while small business is taking it in the shorts. This is not the free market capitalism it once was. Trump seems to know this better than any other candidate and I believe it's mainly why he won out.

All we need to do is enforce current immigration laws, that's where the reform comes in.

:dunno: What are you trying to say? The CoC is a government agency?
They are lobbyists.

lp.gif
cands.gif
cands.gif
cands.gif
cands.gif
o.gif
y.gif
cands.gif
cands.gif
cands.gif
cands.gif

Well first off, they don't do the bidding of politicians. They try to influence politicians to make policies that are favorable to the interests that they represent. The CoC broadly represents the business community in the United States. So when they call for things like comprehensive immigration reform, or free trade agreements, they are exerting pressure on behalf of business.
No, they typically control the politicians and the politicians write the laws. That's the big beef with lobbyists, those with the deepest pockets end up getting the environment favorable to them. That's where we are now. Big multinational corporations growing in size and power while small business is taking it in the shorts. This is not the free market capitalism it once was. Trump seems to know this better than any other candidate and I believe it's mainly why he won out.

All we need to do is enforce current immigration laws, that's where the reform comes in.

Kinda all over the map there. Are you going to tell me that the CoC doesn't represent small businesses now?

Other than the fact he is more conservative than Donald.

True. Donald is a liberal who wants to end abortion and protect gays from Islamic terrorists and Tim is a conservative that wants to keep abortion and continue to let gay murdering Muslims into the country.

Now if you will excuse me, I will now go jump off a bridge. I can't take this crap anymore.
Jump. Trump is far more liberal than Kaine. Trump does not care about abortion, and he wants to keep gays in the ME from coming here.
Is that because we already have enough gays of our own already here? Or is it the AIDS risk? Isn't there a built-in self destruct feature in gays? Called HIV/AIDS?
Strawman fallacy. The point is that Trump is supposedly willing to protect gays yet he will not let them immigrate from the ME. You sure you debated in college?

Right. One can't say that the GOP is more pro-business this cycle. That argument is out the window. Their rhetoric now is about restricting trade, and closed borders.
Huh? Better trade deals and enforcing immigration laws is restricting trade? See the bullshit one must swallow to be a lefty? Come on dude, wake up.

The Republicans as a party are the party of free trade and the pro-free trade agreements party.
Billy signed NAFTA into law. And free trade doesn't mean bad trade. If we do what they do to us maybe they will stop what they do to us?

Pence is a free trader, although he'll probably fudge that now that he's owned by Trump.

Nah. Pence would push through the TPP, and then Trump would tell his useful idiots that he made "the best deal"

The other day I happened across something Trump said, which was that one of his greatest strengths, according to him, was his skill at compromise.

Yes, compromise. Which prompts the question - When did the Right have anything but contempt for compromise?

They are lobbyists.

lp.gif
cands.gif
cands.gif
cands.gif
cands.gif
o.gif
y.gif
cands.gif
cands.gif
cands.gif
cands.gif

Kinda all over the map there. Are you going to tell me that the CoC doesn't represent small businesses now?
Who do you think pays more. What's good for big business is not always good for small business.

Huh? Better trade deals and enforcing immigration laws is restricting trade? See the bullshit one must swallow to be a lefty? Come on dude, wake up.

The Republicans as a party are the party of free trade and the pro-free trade agreements party.
Billy signed NAFTA into law. And free trade doesn't mean bad trade. If we do what they do to us maybe they will stop what they do to us?

Pence is a free trader, although he'll probably fudge that now that he's owned by Trump.

Nah. Pence would push through the TPP, and then Trump would tell his useful idiots that he made "the best deal"

The other day I happened across something Trump said, which was that one of his greatest strengths, according to him, was his skill at compromise.

Yes, compromise. Which prompts the question - When did the Right have anything but contempt for compromise?
That's just the interpretation from your hateful mind. The right almost always compromises, the left considers compromise as full agreement with them.

That's just the interpretation from your hateful mind. The right almost always compromises, the left considers compromise as full agreement with them.

Name ten compromises wholeheartedly supported by conservatives.

Gee, you've changed your tune from 4 months ago:

Today this fraud is praising compromise. This is what he said then:

"The right compromises far too often. That's exactly WHY the TEA Party was formed.
It's WHY no establishment types are in the running for president."

Thanks Trump, for destroying the GOP post 197

lol, stop lying. Stop being a dishonest shit.

I don't think you have a handle on English.

"The right compromises far too often. That's exactly WHY the TEA Party was formed.

Fuck you, you deceitful lying retard. I didn't change anything, I didn't just say compromise was good, I said it was a fact. Republicans have caved on almost everything. What did obama not get?

You are pretty stupid to spend time to prove you are a seriously dim bulb!

Fuck you, you deceitful lying retard. I didn't change anything, I didn't just say compromise was good, I said it was a fact. Republicans have caved on almost everything. What did obama not get?

You are pretty stupid to spend time to prove you are a seriously dim bulb!

lol, you tried to defend Trump by flip flopping on your own position. You are the perfect example of a Trumpbot.

Blind loyalty.

I don't think you have a handle on English.

So

1. you claim the Right almost always compromises

2. you can't name a single case of that happening.

Other than the fact he is more conservative than Donald.
That is a fact. No disputing it. Kaine resisted gay marriage until the dem pressure/blackmail brought him to heel in 2013 (like it did to Hillary a little earlier than that). Trump in contrast has been to several gay weddings and called them "beautiful". Trump also defiantly maintains a policy of men using women's bathrooms at Trump Tower, in a very controversial and progressive move....a move that cost Target Stores $10 billion in lost share value..plummeting still to this day as over 1.2 million people officially expressed in a petition how they really feel about the LGBT agenda...with probably many tens of millions more silently expressing that by staying away from Target shopping.

Between the two, Trump looks like George Soros and Kaine looks like Ted Cruz. There is no real representation of conservative values on either ticket. And that's how Soros wanted it to be. So your only choice is Hillary if you want the ticket that most closely approximates a conservative ticket. The Church of LGBT's champion has won the exact conditions for that cult to continue to thrive at the expense of real religious and conservative values..

This is why Cruz's speech at the convention was so very necessary. It was to draw attention to the fact that Trump isn't a republican. In my opinion, Cruz didn't go near far enough in exposing Trump as the mole he really is for the dems' far left progressive agenda. If I was Cruz, I would've brought up Trump's declaration of men using women's bathrooms in Trump Tower. He might have gotten booed off the stage, but the point would have been made and possibly...just possibly...conditions might have arisen where the GOP regained control over its own principles.

On the last day of the GOP convention during the pledge of allegiance with Preibus and his hand over his heart, I swear it looked like he was choking back tears of guilt for presiding over the death of the GOP. All the conservatives know it. I hope the 5-time draft dodger, democrat-raised Cheney is satisfied with this last nudge of "good advice" to the GOP on yet another, and perhaps final, losing ticket.. I can hear him now saying "just settle for Trump...it's who the people want! We'll regain control later...heh heh.." Except that the people who want Trump aren't nearly enough mathematically to get the GOP elected POTUS....and two...possibly more...US Supreme Court Justice positions are what's at stake...as Trump's assclown persona will likely also rub out the GOP's control of the Senate in states where the polls are close..

Soros is probably giddy with glee at this point. All those paid-protestors at primary rallies...galvanizing GOP support for Trump in opposition to those calculated leftist antics...sealed the nomination for Trump...the progressive. Well done Soros!

Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG. Hillary doesn't want to win. Why would she pick a sure loser? With all the baggage he has? The thing with the preschooler? Yuck. OMG OMG OMG.

Go on?
Well, an unnamed source in an op-ed in some newspaper said he believed that he overhead someone say something about Kaine molesting a little kid. How could you vote for him?

Comey just announced they could not prove intent.

Case closed

Libs can apologize to Quayle now........picked him because he is as insane as she is
It's a three ring circus out there that only boils down to one ultimate end...by design from secret funders of said: A choice between progressive left (Trump) and far left progressive (Hillary). The goal was to eliminate conservative values as a choice to voters.

Thanks Soros!

Aloha!

Tim Kaine is, quite frankly, dumber than Joe Biden. If such a thing is possible. He's almost entirely considered, across the Old Dominion, as an elitist, Obama-ball licking, Clinton yes-boy, veteran hating, queer lover. He brings nothing more to Hillary's failed campaign than another dumb cocksucker in her ranks of race-baiting, Muslim-loving, bigoted, America-hating fools.

To me, Kaine is the icing on that pile of dung known as Hillary's failed campaign.

Better luck in 2024 assholes.

Trump '16

Forum List

Back