Tim Conway And Lilly Tomlyn Running The Country ??

Are we ready for Tim Conway and Lilly Tomlyn to run the country ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

StevieStar

Rookie
Sep 23, 2008
Wake up people, we don't need another comedy act. We need at the very very very least, a President who knows how to send an e-mail ?? Hats off to McCain for his service, but with all due respect sir, please stand down. To Senator Obama: I see you can "TALK THE TALK" and I am on board, but please please please " WALK THE WALK". :clap2:
Thank you ....
StevieStar

Wake up people, we don't need another comedy act. We need at the very very very least, a President who knows how to send an e-mail ?? Hats off to McCain for his service, but with all due respect sir, please stand down. To Senator Obama: I see you can "TALK THE TALK" and I am on board, but please please please " WALK THE WALK". :clap2:
Thank you ....
StevieStar

So because John McCain has war injuries that prevent him from using a computer he is not qualified for President... Makes sense...

I can send an e-mail and I will promise you free healthcare, I will fix the economy and I will make it so there will be no more crime, in fact I will eliminate all prosons because with my policies I will force people to obey all laws and there will be no need for prisons.... Everyone will be able to retire at the age of 50 and live confortably for the rest of their lives... Will you vote for me?

Last edited:
So because John McCain has war injuries that prevent him from using a computer he is not qualified for President... Makes sense...

Obama seems to have taken a shot to the head back when he...

...what was it he did again?

Oh, right, wasted $100m of other people's money with his terrorist buddy Bill Ayers.

This statement is a tad bit overboard, IMO. There are millions of handicapped people that use a computer. So, that's not his excuse, but I would sure like to hear what his excuse is. :eusa_shifty:

This statement is a tad bit overboard, IMO. There are millions of handicapped people that use a computer. So, that's not his excuse, but I would sure like to hear what his excuse is. :eusa_shifty:

And this relates to the NATURE of McCain's injuries how?

Why would he need an excuse. Since whwn is e-mail a litmus for being President.

I can send an e-mail and I will promise you free healthcare, I will fix the economy and I will make it so there will be no more crime, in fact I will eliminate all prosons because with my policies I will force people to obey all laws and there will be no need for prisons.... Everyone will be able to retire at the age of 50 and live confortably for the rest of their lives... Will you vote for me?

Absolutely, Absolutley ...

There has not been any indication that McCain is unable to communicate effectively with whoever might need it.

It's not his injuries, it's his ignorance and stupidity. How do you not get that?

Forum List

Back