Tillerson responds live at 2 pm

and?

just because he worked with them in his previous job, doesn't mean he works for them, then, OR now.

Or, is that kind of thinking above your paygrade?

and what's your paygrade. i can't imagine trolling your board members every day pays much, eh dearie?

I'm also going to guess you're uninformed as to the belief that vlad chose tillerson.

reading is above your paygrade.

and feel free to troll others. :thup:
He trolls you cuz you're such an idiot. Everybody know that.
He's a mod. He ought not to be trolling anyone. Everybody knows that.
Well, we know that "ought not to be trolling anyone" doesn't apply here.

and?

just because he worked with them in his previous job, doesn't mean he works for them, then, OR now.

and what's your paygrade. i can't imagine trolling your board members every day pays much, eh dearie?

I'm also going to guess you're uninformed as to the belief that vlad chose tillerson.

Wow, you're lucky to have the Democrat party to tell you what to think. Otherwise you'd just sit and drool all day
she still drools all day, but she thinks she's drooling with a purpose.
Vlad vetoed Mitt for State, lads.

I am aware of that aspect, but Tillerson was also capable of diplomacy, something Trump sorely lacks

Let's take actual diplomatic accomplishments. Meaning someone did what they didn't want to do. I get Trump. You get Obama.

Trump: He got NK to the negotiating table. SK gave him direct credit for that.

Your turn ...
Iran.

Obama gave Iran $150 billion for nothing. That's a success? He could have done that for any country in the world. They'd love American money for doing nothing

and?

Wow, you're lucky to have the Democrat party to tell you what to think. Otherwise you'd just sit and drool all day
she still drools all day, but she thinks she's drooling with a purpose.

say dead from the neck up losers.

cool!

If we only understood the wonderful no cost love and opportunity that the Democrat party offers us, like you do. It's like Jim Jones, they care only for us

Forum List

Back