Tillerson considering resignation

The current deplorable mantra is that republicans need more rightwing loons

The threat is to primary republican moderates with rightwing loons

From us Deep State Democrats, we say Thank You

hahaha-ah-haha-hahahahaha

Just in Tillerson asked if he's leaving, responds "I'm not going Anywhere" asked how long will you stay " as long as the president will let me" wow, dead thread.

Tillerson denies resignation rumours...
thumbsup.gif

Tillerson denies resignation rumours, but not 'moron' remark
Wed, 04 Oct 2017 - The US secretary of state did not deny media reports that he called Mr Trump a "moron".
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has denied rumours of a rift with Donald Trump, amid media reports he had called the president a "moron". "I'm not going to deal with petty stuff like that," he said, without denying the alleged remark. Mr Tillerson called a news conference after an NBC report said he had considered resigning earlier this year. He said his commitment to Mr Trump's White House was as strong as ever, and he would stay on as long as needed. NBC had alleged, citing White House sources, that Mr Tillerson had to be talked out of resigning in July.

It said he had been advised by Vice-President Mike Pence "on ways to ease tensions" with the president, the report added - something which Mr Tillerson denies. "The vice president has never had to persuade me to stay as secretary of state, because I have never considered leaving this post," he said. "I'm new to Washington, I have learned there are some who try to sow dissension to advance their own agenda by tearing others apart in an effort to undermine President Trump's own agenda. I do not and I will not operate that way." Just before Mr Tillerson spoke, Donald Trump took aim at their report, tweeting: "NBC news is #FakeNews and more dishonest than even CNN. They are a disgrace to good reporting. No wonder their news ratings are way down!"

Speaking in Las Vegas later, where he was visiting victims of the mass shooting, Mr Trump said he it was a "totally phony story... made up by NBC" and he had "total confidence in Rex." State department spokeswoman Heather Nauert also later refuted the "moron" remarks, even though the secretary himself had not. "The secretary did not use that type of language to speak about the president of the United States," she said. "He does not use that language to speak about anyone." She added that Mr Tillerson was a "tough old bird" and daring those who want him to resign: "go ahead and keep pushing - because that will only strengthen his resolve."

Tillerson denies resignation rumours

JUST IN: Rex Tillerson Considering Quitting As Secretary Of State

When u have a boss that is unhinged and hugs a staff person one.day and ridicules him the next, what do u expect? Tillerson had too many morals and too much class for this circus.

From the same Fake News organization that told us Bannon was on his way out months ago.

It's not fake news if it's true idiot. Bannon has left the WH, and he did so a couple of months ago........................

Steve Bannon Out as White House Chief Strategist

Stephen Bannon is leaving his role as White House chief strategist, ending a controversial tenure as a top aide to President Donald Trump, the White House announced.

The departure of Bannon, the chief executive of Trump’s presidential campaign and an architect of his election victory, removes a champion of conservative populism from the administration. The former chairman of Breitbart News, Bannon served as a link to the so-called “alt-right” movement attuned to the attitudes and opinions of the president’s base.

Bannon’s departure was agreed on mutually with White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and his last day on the job will be Friday, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said. He leaves as the president is engulfed in controversy over remarks on violence in Virginia that appeared to confer legitimacy on white supremacists.

Tillerson is a smart man. He recognizes an idiot when he sees one. The Comrade is certified Sociopath.

Forum List

Back