Till This Day,Libs Backtrack Every Obama Scandal&Screw Up To The Bush Years.

:lame2:
Right from the very start in 2009, when anything went wrong under the Obama administration,Liberal Commentators had to defend him on every cable news show. And almost every time, they had to refer to a similar situation during the Bush years, or just created a lame excuse to Blame Bush !
Soylndra Scandal? Fast&Furious? Mass Job Losses? Poor GDP? Chevy Volt, and now the latest White House Leaks scandal. And to no surprise, they are at it again comparing it to a similar situation that happened under Bush.
:stupid::cow:
When does it stop? And Obama is having such a bad month, he and his cable news buddies have run out of excuses,and any new excuses are being laughed at by 100 Million Americans.:laugh2:
Like I have mention before, the DNC convention will be a complete joke. They will have nothing positive to say about the accomplishments of Obama (well aside that Obama shot Bin Biden) :afro:

Even if they would have us Believe Every single thing that keeps popping up, Can be traced back to the Bush Years. Means nothing to me. Then they are essentially Saying Obama has been President for 3.5 Years But still has NO FUCKING control what so ever over his own Government Agencies, and Policy.

Lose, Lose for him.

god, especially on the sean hannity show,,,,i wish i had a dollar for every time he had a guest on who had to refer to bush every time they had to defend obama for all of his embarrassing moments,,,and even hannity would get to the point where he was saying,,,,oh god, here we go again with bush!

The problem with having consistently stood with that excuse, is that now people understand it will still be the reason used as to why nothing would continue to be able to be fixed in a second term...so why bother. If you can't fix it, step aside and get the fuck out.:D
and till this day he is trying to convince 200 million people that Bush's economic policies are still in affect.

Obama is the biggest fraud in US History. He never tells us the truth of what is really going on, despite the fact that at least 65% of those viewing his press conferences already know he's lying,,,just like he did on friday!! yah, no mention of why he is blocking the keystone pipeline and the jobs legislations thats been offered to him by congress?

Forum List

Back