Tijuana Cartel War: 18 Murdered In 24 Hours

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
A recent report from the State Attorney General’s Office indicated that only 17 percent of 1,170 murder cases in Tijuana in 2019 have been prosecuted due to an extreme backlog.

The bloodshed is generally related to turf wars involving street-level dealers aligned with either the Cártel Tijuana Nueva Generación (CTNG) and El Cártel de Jalisco Nueva Generación, against the Sinaloa Cartel.

Tijuana finished 2018 with a record-breaking 2,508 homicides, which was later adjusted upward by the state attorney general’s office to 2,518.

I used to go to TJ on a regular basis as I have in-laws living there.

No more.

More @ Tijuana Cartel War: 18 Murdered In 24 Hours - Tea Party News

This is what we are importing.

Drug turf wars are pretty common in the US. The demographic is just different. I was talking to a buddy of mine a couple weeks ago who sold his house not long ago that he got a really good deal on in a decent neighborhood, but it was within earshot of a housing project and adjoining slum neighborhood. He said he hated to move but, "When they started going at it, I would hear more gunfire than we ever heard out on patrol in Baghdad" LOL.

A recent report from the State Attorney General’s Office indicated that only 17 percent of 1,170 murder cases in Tijuana in 2019 have been prosecuted due to an extreme backlog.

The bloodshed is generally related to turf wars involving street-level dealers aligned with either the Cártel Tijuana Nueva Generación (CTNG) and El Cártel de Jalisco Nueva Generación, against the Sinaloa Cartel.

Tijuana finished 2018 with a record-breaking 2,508 homicides, which was later adjusted upward by the state attorney general’s office to 2,518.

No more.

yet, the right wing loves to appeal to ignorance of the effect of our drug war and the refugee problem it creates.

No more.

yet, the right wing loves to appeal to ignorance of the effect of our drug war and the refugee problem it creates.
The ignorance is in one thinking the cartels would disappear.

No more.

The ignorance is in one thinking the cartels would disappear.
where were they before our drug war?

Forum List

Back