Tightening

Pete, you're scaring me. Rebel by voting the assholes out of office. Nothing violent will help anything.

Pete, you're scaring me. Rebel by voting the assholes out of office. Nothing violent will help anything.
I know, but c'mon. It was all based on lies, is lies and regardless of majority ....

Pete, the majority won. You are legally responsible to support the constitutional process. Violate it criminally, and you will pay the price. So talk trash all you want, but that thang back in your pants.

Hahhaa

Dont pay attention to the obvious FUCKING BULLSHIT but harp on the trivial ... so fucking typical.

So criminals with guns will pay what, comply with what, fill out what .... and how would the SHITSTAIN not voted in by majority on issues rather charm and color control guns with criminals or id that not the issue?

I hope he needs obamacare and it fails too

Hahhaa

Dont pay attention to the obvious FUCKING BULLSHIT but harp on the trivial ... so fucking typical.

So criminals with guns will pay what, comply with what, fill out what .... and how would the SHITSTAIN not voted in by majority on issues rather charm and color control guns with criminals or id that not the issue?

Hey Pete..

Obama is gunna take your guns!

Everbody run about!
Everybody scream and shout!

You scared yet Pete?

Hahhaa

Hey Pete..

Everbody run about!
Everybody scream and shout!

You scared yet Pete?

Except, of course, President Obama has nothing to do with this proposed bill. And it doesn't have a single co-sponsor or stand a snowball's chance in hell of passing out of committee.

45. H.R.45 : To provide for the implementation of a system of licensing for purchasers of certain firearms and for a record of sale system for those firearms, and for other purposes.

Sponsor: Rep Rush, Bobby L. [IL-1] (introduced 1/6/2009)

Cosponsors (None)

Committees: House Judiciary
Latest Major Action: 2/9/2009 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.

Forum List

Back